Author Topic: One of Trumps SuperPacs just destroyed Hillary and Obama after Orlando  (Read 411 times)

Offline Mechanicos

One of Trumps SuperPacs just destroyed Hillary and Obama after Orlando

I was wondering when somebody was going to do it, and I’m glad somebody has come out and taken on Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and what they’re trying to do to cover up the Orlando terrorist attack. Both Clinton and Obama are working behind the scenes along with her attorney general Loretta Lynch to hide the fact once again that America was attacked by an American Muslim, who claimed allegiance to ISIS.

On Monday afternoon Orlando police had a press conference where are a redacted 911 call statement was read to the press. When I heard what they were reading I wondered why are they even releasing this if they’re taking out pertinent information that would help Americans understand exactly what’s going on.

It seems as if this administration along with Congress does not mind keeping the American people in the dark on issues that affect the nation. Well, Donald Trump cares what happens to this nation and he’s getting some help even though he didn’t ask for it. A SuperPAC has come out with a powerful video attacking Obama and Clinton as part of the bottleneck problem to defeat ISIS, as it should be.
    A super PAC supporting Donald Trump released a new ad Monday that seeks to use the Orlando nightclub shooting to make the case for his presidency.

Officials with Great America PAC say they will spend about $700,000 to air the 60-second ad on cable programs nationally and in 10 battleground states. It will air for a little more than three weeks.

The ad, entitled The Enemy, features former Navy SEAL Carl Higbie, who says the nightclub shooting is a reminder that the fight against terrorism has come to U.S. shores. “Join millions of active duty military members and veterans like me who stand with Donald Trump,” he says.

Great America PAC is one of several independent groups scrambling to become the main independent vehicle supporting Trump’s bid. Eric Beach, the PAC’s top fundraiser, said the group raised about $1 million in May. The super PAC is scheduled to file its monthly fundraising report with the Federal Election Commission later today.

Other organizations have cropped up to back Trump’s candidacy, including a new group called, Rebuilding America Now, aligned with a longtime Trump associate, California businessman Tom Barrack. Earlier this month, Barrack said the group had secured $32 million in pledges from donors.

CNN first reported on the new ad from Great America PAC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcqx1CGex1A

This was a powerful ad! I am glad they used a military soldier in this video; I am happy with the photos, and I am very ecstatic about the message it gives because whoever watches this video will know that both of these so call leaders are responsible for what is happening in the United States right now.

Great America PAC is the name of the organization that put out this video, and you can look for a lot more to come as that is their primary purpose is to work alongside Trump the rest of the campaign season. By law, he cannot communicate or have any dealings with them, but I’m sure they are ready to know the message, and that is to go after Hillary and go after her very hard.

After watching this video, what do you think of message and will it be effective? Share this on whatever media platform you use to discuss politics and share your opinion below to let me know if give it a thumbs up or thumbs down.

http://www.headlinepolitics.com/trumps-superpac-just-destroyed-hillary-obama-after-orlando/?=WD
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Wait, Trump has SuperPACs? Didn't he disavow them, saying he wouldn't be bought?

Oops.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

geronl

Trump says SuperPACs are evil

Offline kevindavis007

Wait, Trump has SuperPACs? Didn't he disavow them, saying he wouldn't be bought?

Oops.

Do as I say not as I do
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline RedHead

One of Trumps SuperPacs just destroyed Hillary and Obama after Orlando

I was wondering when somebody was going to do it, and I’m glad somebody has come out and taken on Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and what they’re trying to do to cover up the Orlando terrorist attack. Both Clinton and Obama are working behind the scenes along with her attorney general Loretta Lynch to hide the fact once again that America was attacked by an American Muslim, who claimed allegiance to ISIS.

On Monday afternoon Orlando police had a press conference where are a redacted 911 call statement was read to the press. When I heard what they were reading I wondered why are they even releasing this if they’re taking out pertinent information that would help Americans understand exactly what’s going on.

It seems as if this administration along with Congress does not mind keeping the American people in the dark on issues that affect the nation. Well, Donald Trump cares what happens to this nation and he’s getting some help even though he didn’t ask for it. A SuperPAC has come out with a powerful video attacking Obama and Clinton as part of the bottleneck problem to defeat ISIS, as it should be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcqx1CGex1A

This was a powerful ad! I am glad they used a military soldier in this video; I am happy with the photos, and I am very ecstatic about the message it gives because whoever watches this video will know that both of these so call leaders are responsible for what is happening in the United States right now.

Great America PAC is the name of the organization that put out this video, and you can look for a lot more to come as that is their primary purpose is to work alongside Trump the rest of the campaign season. By law, he cannot communicate or have any dealings with them, but I’m sure they are ready to know the message, and that is to go after Hillary and go after her very hard.

After watching this video, what do you think of message and will it be effective? Share this on whatever media platform you use to discuss politics and share your opinion below to let me know if give it a thumbs up or thumbs down.

http://www.headlinepolitics.com/trumps-superpac-just-destroyed-hillary-obama-after-orlando/?=WD

Rumors of their political death is greatly exaggerated.  Almost as exaggerated as the claim that Trump is presidential.

Offline Mechanicos

Seems #neverTrump is unable to tell the difference between a Primary election and a General Election.  :facepalm2:
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline RedHead

Seems #neverTrump is unable to tell the difference between a Primary election and a General Election.  :facepalm2:

No but we have learned that if we are mystified by something Trump says on Monday then just wait until Wednesday when he says something completely different.