Author Topic: Trump, in speech, attacks Clinton as 'world-class liar'  (Read 5654 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Trump, in speech, attacks Clinton as 'world-class liar'
« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2016, 03:11:02 am »
Sorry I missed this post.

I haven't been at FR for 8 years so, throwing that line in my face mean nothing to me.

Really?  Well, they'd love you there.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2016, 06:18:44 am »
Say what you will this was a good speech.

If there's anyone who can and will get down in the mud with her, it's Trump

We are not going to get, "she was a fine Secretary of State. We just disagree on the issues" type of GOP campaign with Trump. I'll give him that. Because no. Hillary was not a fine SOS. Her tenure as SOS was a disaster. And now she's asking the nation to make her president after the "stellar" job she did as SOS
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2016, 08:49:37 am »
More good points from his speech:

'Because it’s not just the political system that’s rigged. It’s the whole economy.

It’s rigged by big donors who want to keep down wages.

It’s rigged by big businesses who want to leave our country, fire our workers, and sell their products back into the U.S. with absolutely no consequences for them.

It’s rigged by bureaucrats who are trapping kids in failing schools.

It’s rigged against you, the American people.'

Not a word about excessive and capricious government regulation, tort reform, or the other government made problems that chased a lot of resource extraction business and manufacturing out of the country.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2016, 08:53:31 am »
Considering the guy that went there to blow it all up is cutting a lot of his infamous 'deals' with the people he CLAIMED was there to depose, I don't see anything but status quo. Thats just one of his countless positional reversals and he isn't even nominated yet.

It's just the facts. What he says and what he has demonstrated are polar opposites. It would be great if he kept his word. He has not to date.
I see Status Quo as a best case scenario if he is elected.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2016, 10:08:24 am »

We are not going to get, "she was a fine Secretary of State. We just disagree on the issues" type of GOP campaign with Trump. I'll give him that. Because no. Hillary was not a fine SOS. Her tenure as SOS was a disaster. And now she's asking the nation to make her president after the "stellar" job she did as SOS

He said just that a couple years ago (she's a terrific Sec of State and I like her) and she will use it in TV ads, you can bet.

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2016, 10:16:53 am »
He said just that a couple years ago (she's a terrific Sec of State and I like her) and she will use it in TV ads, you can bet.

I can see it now.  The ad opens with the announcer blasting "Trump endorses Hillary Clinton!" And it appears in big, red, white, and blue letters on the screen.  Then, in old-fashioned newsreel style, the show stumpy saying nice things about hitlery.  And then, hitlery, in the prevent day and age, at a rally, saying, "Thank you, thank you, Mr. Trump, for your endorsement."

All interspersed with clips of stumpy saying liberal, progressive things.

With a tagine of, "Why vote for the echo?"
Former Republican.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2016, 11:57:59 am »
Why, when you know it's a pathetic question?

And you also know that you are supporting a liberal who's a friend of Hillary's anyway..... if anyone should be asked about supporting Hillary, shouldn't you be the one being asked and not the other way around?

At any rate, it's a cheap shot, and you know it.

And yet, it's what you do, isn't it?  Make cheap shots (and racist personal attacks on other posters).....

And here I thought you were going to ignore me.

Give the Leftist narrative responses a rest...would ya.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2016, 12:00:26 pm »
Using a candidate of such a very low character to fight low character is the absolute height of the absurd.
It is expecting the fox to police the hen house, because he knows all the tricks... The problem of course, is self-evident.

You will rue the day. Not a prediction, but an academic fact.

Knowing the inside of the "hen house" [or Hillary's head] is advantageous to someone wanting to make changes in the system

Consider that because, apparently the GOP doesn't know how. [or just doesn't want to]
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 12:01:27 pm by wolfcreek »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2016, 12:05:37 pm »
And here I thought you were going to ignore me.

Give the Leftist narrative responses a rest...would ya.

LOL!   ....like that's going to happen....   

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2016, 12:05:53 pm »
Really?  Well, they'd love you there.

I was removed for supporting Gov. Perry. and pissing off the harpies.

So much for letting a website choose who you vote for.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #110 on: June 23, 2016, 12:08:52 pm »
LOL!   ....like that's going to happen....

It worked for a couple of weeks then she thought of a new Leftist tagline to impose.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #111 on: June 23, 2016, 12:12:12 pm »
It worked for a couple of weeks then she thought of a new Leftist tagline to impose.

Yeah....I've decided to observe her from a distance...at least until the lights go out in Cleveland. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

« Reply #112 on: June 23, 2016, 02:06:37 pm »
Knowing the inside of the "hen house" [or Hillary's head] is advantageous to someone wanting to make changes in the system

Consider that because, apparently the GOP doesn't know how. [or just doesn't want to]

By giving the keys to the head thief?

Not so much.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #113 on: June 23, 2016, 06:23:48 pm »

Really?  Well, we already got that from Trump and she can easily bring it up.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #114 on: June 23, 2016, 06:28:37 pm »
I was removed for supporting Gov. Perry. and pissing off the harpies.

So much for letting a website choose who you vote for.

Really?  That's interesting because I was a supporter of Rick Perry in that primary.  I wasn't removed for that, though.  I was removed because I went on other sites and complained about Jim R. allowing people to horribly insult other people because of their candidates.  Some of the haters followed me to other sites and came back to report my misdeeds.

I stayed away for 4 years but returned at the start of this primary season.  I enjoyed it there as long as they allowed people to post negatives about Trump, but then I was banned for being a NeverTrumper.

You might consider going back now, you'd love it there since you would fit right in with the zombies.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2016, 08:14:40 pm »
Really?  That's interesting because I was a supporter of Rick Perry in that primary.  I wasn't removed for that, though.  I was removed because I went on other sites and complained about Jim R. allowing people to horribly insult other people because of their candidates.  Some of the haters followed me to other sites and came back to report my misdeeds.

I stayed away for 4 years but returned at the start of this primary season.  I enjoyed it there as long as they allowed people to post negatives about Trump, but then I was banned for being a NeverTrumper.

You might consider going back now, you'd love it there since you would fit right in with the zombies.

I did go back under a different name. They learned how to compare IP addresses.  :nono:

If you don't mind me asking, which sites did they follow you to? [you can PM if you like]
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:15:11 pm by wolfcreek »