Author Topic: Donald Trump: ‘I Don’t Believe Anything’  (Read 418 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Donald Trump: ‘I Don’t Believe Anything’
« on: June 22, 2016, 12:52:00 am »
...During an interview on the ultra-Trump friendly network FOX News’ Bill O’Reilly, Trump admitted that he has no set of core beliefs. Instead, he looks around to see what is going on in order to determine where he stands. Although he did mention facts as being one basis, it will be troubling to some that Trump outright admitted that he has no set of principles upon which he stands, confirming one of the biggest criticisms of his campaign......

http://politistick.com/donald-trump-says-he-believes-nothing/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Donald Trump: ‘I Don’t Believe Anything’
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 12:54:46 am »
 :2popcorn:

The spin on this should be interesting, to say the least.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 01:00:17 am »
:2popcorn:

The spin on this should be interesting, to say the least.

Nah, the spin on it will be that this just proves his brilliance to understand problems as they occur, or some such nonsense. It will be called "pragmatic ".

HonestJohn

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 01:10:39 am »
Here to read the responses.  It ought to be fun.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 01:23:20 am »
By now I think everyone here knows where I stand on Trump.  That said, this article is a bunch of nonsense.  It may well be true that Trump doesn't believe in anything and has no core values, but the quote that the author uses to "prove" this point has nothing to do with that.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 04:07:04 am by RoosGirl »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 03:37:29 am »
By now I think everyone here knows where I stand on Trump.  That said, this article is a bunch of nonsense.  I may well be true that Trump doesn't believe in anything and has no core values, but the quote that the author uses to "prove" this point has nothing to do with that.

Aw Heck RoosGirl!!! Why do ya gotta go being all fair and honest like that?  There is a headline provided so you don't have to read the article and watch the video.  Trump is have a really crappy day today, and I was looking forward to pouring salt in the wounds.

sigh.

After watching the video...I guess...I would also question the headline...if it was being said about a real Republican.  Trump did say he didn't "believe anything" but the context is wrong.  Trump is responding to O'Reilly who stated "You believe...blah blah blah...about Obama" and Trump said "I don't believe anything, I see things..."

I guess I have to search for my schadenfreude elsewhere. :dammit:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 04:06:32 am »
LOL.  Sorry to ruin your fun.  Take heart, there's plenty of other stupid things Trump actually said. :)