Author Topic: Donald Trump Sued for Rape a Second Time  (Read 619 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Donald Trump Sued for Rape a Second Time
« on: June 21, 2016, 11:36:51 pm »
This is the Katie Johnson whose last suit was dismissed due to a simple filing error. This is part of the Epstein Island scandal that impacts both Clinton and Trump.

The first case against Trump, filed pro se by the plaintiff in Los Angeles, got dismissed. This time the victim has lawyered up and gone to New York. She’s also including a defamation claim against Trump now.

Reports are that the plaintiff now is Katie Johnson, the same plaintiff who filed in Los Angeles. This time she has a lawyer, unlike last time, and she is asking the court in New York to waive the statute of limitations because Trump had threatened her and her family if she had come forward....

http://theresurgent.com/donald-trump-sued-for-rape-a-second-time/

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: Donald Trump Sued for Rape a Second Time
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 11:37:53 pm »
Donald Trump Sued for Rape a Second Time

Wake me up when someone sues Clinton for Rape.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 11:42:34 pm »
I won’t hold my breath on this lawsuit, but the rumor is that she is willing to start doing interviews.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/Smileys/default/lmao2.gif

...but will the MSM be interested in covering the story?

:silly:
I kill me sometimes.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 11:49:14 pm »

Wake me up when someone sues Clinton for Rape.

Bill is on Epstein's list too.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 12:00:17 am »
This is the Katie Johnson whose last suit was dismissed due to a simple filing error. This is part of the Epstein Island scandal that impacts both Clinton and Trump.

If I remember correctly, she was having difficulty finding a lawyer. So good on her for persisting [if she's telling the truth that is]. It's hard for me to believe she is making this story up, though, as her details were quite detailed. And I remember Ivana had details herself in her rape accusation. The hair getting pulled out by the roots, etc. It was an ugly story.

I'm looking forward to the interviews, if Katie Johnson indeed does give them.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta