Author Topic: What Was Scrubbing Mentions of ISIS from the Orlando 911 Transcript Supposed to Accomplish?  (Read 313 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/436852/print

What Was Scrubbing Mentions of ISIS from the Orlando 911 Transcript Supposed to Accomplish?
It’s hard to fathom the stupidity of the DOJ’s explanations.
By Ian Tuttle — June 20, 2016

It’s almost like they think we’re idiots.

On Monday, the Department of Justice released a (very) partial transcript of Omar Mateen’s call to 911 during his attack in Orlando. It read like something from An American Carol:

Operator Dispatch: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

Omar Mateen: In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficial [in Arabic]

OD: What?

OM: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

OD: What’s your name?

OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to [omitted].

OD: Ok, What’s your name?

OM: I pledge allegiance to [omitted] may God protect him [in Arabic], on behalf of [omitted].

OD: Alright, where are you at?

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It’s almost like they think we’re idiots.

Almost?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
"Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it. Every concept that can ever be needed will be expressed by exactly one word, with its meaning rigidly defined and all its subsidiary meanings rubbed out and forgotten."
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour