Author Topic: Trump Holding Meeting With Advisers to Reassess Strategy  (Read 1748 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Trump Holding Meeting With Advisers to Reassess Strategy
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2016, 02:10:41 pm »
It seems that once you piss everybody off, they don't want to vote for you.
And, when you piss off all the big money guys, they don't want to give you money.
And when you piss off the party establishment, they don't want to help you get elected.
And once you've pissed off absolutely everyone, no one wants to endorse you for fear of that association.

Go figger.

Yes but he's destroying the uniparty! And that's all that matters!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Trump Holding Meeting With Advisers to Reassess Strategy
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2016, 02:21:33 pm »
Here's a joke I heard, which is based on a classic ethnic jibe:

Guy goes to the doctor for his annual physical, and the doctor concludes grimly "brain tumor".  It's a terminal diagnosis,  and the guy is gnashing and wailing and pleading with the doc for any sort of good news.   

The doc says, "Well, we could let you into an experimental program performing brain transplants.   I warn you though - it's expensive."

"Anything!  Anything!  I'll pay any price!"

The doc informed him that two brains were currently available for transplant - one was from a recently deceased Jewish fellow and would cost $2,000.   The other available brain the doc didn't have much information about other than that it had belonged to a Donald Trump supporter.  The cost - $100,000.

"$100,000??!!!  Why so expensive?", asked the man.

The doc replied,  "Well, it's almost completely unused!" 
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 02:22:31 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide