Author Topic: Justice Sotomayor Says White Man’s Arrest Proves Racism Against Black People  (Read 1053 times)

rangerrebew

Justice Sotomayor Says White Man’s Arrest Proves Racism Against Black People

June 21, 2016| by Brian Anderson

This one is crazy and takes a little while to set up, but basically Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor says the arrest of a white man proves how racist this country is against black people. It’s hard to believe that someone this unhinged is on the highest court of the land, but then again Obama did nominate her.

The story goes like this: In 2006 South Salt Lake police officer Douglas Fackrell got some intel saying a particular house was involved in the drug trade. He staked out the house for a few days and then decided that he was going to pull over whoever came out of the house next. That person was Edward Strieff, a white guy.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/justice-sotomayor-says-white-mans-arrest-proves-racism-against-black-people

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 12:29:41 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I'm elated to see the supreme soviet, er court, has justices who aren't biased. :3:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Yes, she's unhinged or even racist; that "wise Latina" remark in its full context says something like that makes her more equipped than a white man to judge situations.

But Liberals can be racists, no problems, identity politics.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I'm a lawyer, and I think that "wide Latina" comment was a completely valid reason to filibuster her nomination to the Supreme Court.  It's not only racist, but demonstrated that her entire judicial philosophy was whacked out.  It is the job of Supreme Court justices to interpret Constitution and other written laws, not to make "wise" decisions about what is best for the country.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
"wide Latina"

:silly: Is she packing on the pounds or something?

Offline goatprairie

What do we expect from a self-admitted racist?

Offline goatprairie

Yes, she's unhinged or even racist; that "wise Latina" remark in its full context says something like that makes her more equipped than a white man to judge situations.

But Liberals can be racists, no problems, identity politics.
But Liberals can be racists, no problems, identity politics

Racists and haters.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Genocides are always legal by the regimes' courts that legitimize them.

We're next on the menu.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Question:

How many -REPUBLICAN- senators voted to confirm Justice Sotomayor....?

Offline mrclose

Question:

How many -REPUBLICAN- senators voted to confirm Justice Sotomayor....?

Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN),
Sen. Kit Bond (R-MO),
Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME),
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC),
Sen. Judd Gregg (R-NH),
Sen. Dick Lugar (R-IN),
Sen. Mel Martinez (R-FL),
Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-ME), and
Sen. George Voinovich (R-OH)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 07:26:50 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN),
Sen. Kit Bond (R-MO),
Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME),
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC),
Sen. Judd Gregg (R-NH),
Sen. Dick Lugar (R-IN),
Sen. Mel Martinez (R-FL),
Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-ME), and
Sen. George Voinovich (R-OH)

Now these are truly RINO's without a doubt. Problem is the RINO/ GOP-e definition has morphed so much it's essentially meaningless now.

rangerrebew

Lamar Alexander voted for her, the man who doesn't even know the price of milk he is so removed from reality?  And Limpley Grahamnesty?  Absolutely no surprise.