Author Topic: 20% of Donald Trump’s campaign spending goes to Trump businesses, filing says  (Read 5393 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Mechanicos....My patience is running thin...I suggest you find my post up thread and act on it...and stop referring to antiTrump people as RATS on every thread....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
A conservative mocks people who use far Left liberal Slate for anything. Same with Snopes, FactCheck anything from Soros WikiPedia and The Legacy Media.

Except for when you post articles from those very same sources or from Politico, but only when they seem to be favorable to you and the Glorious Cheeto Jesus. Right?

Oh and not to mention the alt-right conspiracy blogs you are so very fond of posting from.

Seen any chem trails lately?
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline LottieDah

Trump is basically embezzling. Should be thrown in jail like Hillary.

They should share a cell.

Offline Mechanicos

Generally when a campaign uses their own offices or assets, they are applied as donations as 'services in kind' for the value of the service. In other words, if Joe Smith uses his home office, he categorizes that as a donation to the campaign 'in kind'.

This isn't being done this way, this is actual cash disbursements to these entities and people (ie, himself) including paying himself a salary.
Generally Corporations are prohibited from donating directly to a campaign.

Corporations and Labor Unions -- are also prohibited from contributing. This law applies to all incorporated organizations, profit or non-profit. Business owners are not allowed to make contributions from their business accounts. Although corporations and labor organizations may not make contributions or expenditures in connection with federal elections, they may establish PACs.

http://www.fec.gov/pages/brochures/contrib.shtml#Corporations_Labor_Banks

So to use his own corp's services he has to pay for them.

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Mechanicos....My patience is running thin...I suggest you find my post up thread and act on it...and stop referring to antiTrump people as RATS on every thread....

It's not the rat part I object to, it's the insinuation I am a Republican. :laugh:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline admin

• Administrator
 Mechanicos...not a good idea to ignore or have mystery on ignore....

Until you RATS (Republicans Against Trump)

Now you pissed off Myst!

Mechanicos.....edit your post or I will do it along with a suspension for you....{RATS}

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It's not the rat part I object to, it's the insinuation I am a Republican. :laugh:

Funny.har har....RATS is an *affectionate* name for DemocRATS....everyone knows that.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Funny.har har....RATS is an *affectionate* name for DemocRATS....everyone knows that.

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Exactly.  As in GWB's subliminal messages in his commercials.  LOL.  The 'rats had a fit over that phony scandal.  But I got a user name out of it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=122936&page=1

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhO27-w5-vk
I'd forgotten about that ad. Nice avatar, by the way.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

cute..but we both know that isn't what he was referring too on all the threads he posted it on...
Until you RATS (Republicans Against Trump)
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My husband was a big fan of the old TV show.

I was too...it didn't last too long..
Support the USO

Offline GrouchoTex

Now out, New York Times Story:

Donald Trump’s Self-Funding Includes Payments to Family and Companies

Oceander

Two seasons.  I have them on DVD.

Loved the series.