Author Topic: The Nazi Family Hiding In New York  (Read 459 times)

HonestJohn

The Nazi Family Hiding In New York
« on: June 20, 2016, 08:26:08 pm »
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/18/the-nazi-family-hiding-in-new-york.html

KATE BRIQUELET, M.L. NESTEL06.18.169:52 PM ET

When the Perkowski family moved into an abandoned home on a quiet Long Island street, their elderly neighbor’s son repeatedly warned them, “The cops are coming. The cops are coming.”

And at sunrise Thursday, a SWAT team finally came.

“I’m lying in bed and I hear ‘Go, go, go,” Larry Bilello told The Daily Beast. “Poghghshsh. I hear the flash grenade.

“I jump up… They smashed the door and ran in with their guns and laid them on the floor and put the cuffs on them and the whole bit.”

Bilello got a first-hand look at the takedown of a pair of Long Island brothers, when Suffolk County police executing a search warrant discovered an arsenal of assault rifles, bomb-making manuals, and neo-Nazi propaganda inside the rundown Mt. Sinai home.

The elder sibling, Edward Perkowski, faces 25 years in prison for charges that includes six counts of weapons and possession of a controlled substance and marijuana possession.

---

(more at link)

HonestJohn

Re: The Nazi Family Hiding In New York
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 08:28:46 pm »
Pictures are also at the link.

---

Needless to say, these fellows were heavily armed and are Trump supporters.

Perhaps profiling is warranted of Trump supporters?  Violent ideology and guns are enough to call for profiling... from Trump, so...

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 08:39:49 pm »
I always find it funny how these neo-nazi white nationalist types look like they fell off a very tall branch off the inbred tree, picking up every affliction that comes with generations of inbreeding. They could use a bit more diversity in their own gene pool.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 09:44:25 pm »
On Facebook he’s known as “Übermensch.”

Under “Work,” Perkowski lists Germany’s radical right-wing National Democratic Party (NPD). He also quotes Hitler and describes himself as an “independent” and “PROUD NATIONALIST.”

Meanwhile, he also appears to back Donald Trump. In May, Perkowski posted a photo of the GOP presidential contender with the words, “Make America White Again!” His father, Edward Perkowski Sr., responded emphatically with, “BUILD THE WALL.” 

Feel that nationalist pride.

Not every Trump fan is a skinhead, but every skinhead is a Trump fan.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 09:49:35 pm »
You can take the white out of the trash, but you can't take the trash out of the white.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 09:57:23 pm »
Thought the Mods said stop calling Trump supporters Nazis. And its not OK to attack white people.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 10:17:24 pm »
Thought the Mods said stop calling Trump supporters Nazis. And its not OK to attack white people.

These actually were neo-Nazi, White Nationalist, Trump supporters- it isn't metaphorical.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 10:20:41 pm »
You have reading comprehension problems.

I didn't call Trump supporters nazis
I called nazis Trump supporters.  Just as this article demonstrates.  Just as a brief peak at david dukes homepage or stormfront will demonstrate.

HonestJohn

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 10:51:28 pm »
Wow.

Now Trump supporters demand that conservatives either keep silent about actual, real-life neo-Nazis... or support them.

Thanks for the overt confirmation about his supporters.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 10:51:55 pm by HonestJohn »