Author Topic: Westboro gets heavenly wake up call at Orlando protest–how they leave in disgrace is just perfect  (Read 453 times)

rangerrebew

Westboro gets heavenly wake up call at Orlando protest–how they leave in disgrace is just perfect
June 19, 2016 | Carmine Sabia | Print Article

A group of counter protesters blocked out activists from the despicable Westboro Baptist Church who arrived in Orlando to disrupt the funerals of 49 Americans.

After the horrific terror attack at Pulse nightclub on Sunday, the WBC indicated via ugly social media messages that it would go to Orlando to protest.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/06/19/westboro-gets-heavenly-wake-up-call-at-orlando-protest-how-they-leave-in-disgrace-is-just-perfect-354240#ixzz4C46JFRJD

READ MORE

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
From the article:
#PulseNightClub
 So now we ask again, does God love those gunned down while revelling in their sin? Gal 5 pic.twitter.com/xYxGcAaqIh@StephCrass

— Westboro Baptist (@WBCSaysRepent) June 13, 2016
------------------------------
Glad to hear they couldn't spread their message of hate.
What is wrong with these people?!? What Bible do they read?? I can find nothing in Galations 5 telling me God doesn't love people who sin. 

Their whole message is contrary to the Gospel. Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 05:36:11 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The fact that they repeatedly condemn and say it's too late to repent is what makes Westboro such an obvious troll group.

A true Christian who believes what happened was the result of sin would call them to repent. It is not yet too late, and God has not yet begun the judgment.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
From the article:------------------------------
What is wrong with these people?!? What Bible do they read?? I can find nothing in Galations 5 telling me God doesn't love people who sin. 

Their whole message is contrary to the Gospel. Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
They're not "Christians" in any sense of the word.  They're lawyers....
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

geronl

From the article:------------------------------

They are a fake church whose mission is to discredit Christianity

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
They're not "Christians" in any sense of the word.  They're lawyers....

Yep...  :beer:

Liberal democrat lawyers that supplement their incomes suing people that have had enough of their crap. Leader ran for governor several times as democrat, family hosted Al Gore fundraiser at their home.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....