Author Topic: Trump Fires Lewandowski As Campaign Continues To Move Forward!  (Read 927 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Trump Fires Lewandowski As Campaign Continues To Move Forward!

Anyone thinking that the Trump campaign is struggling internally has another thing coming. Corey Lewandowski has been on the edge for the last couple of months. Donald Trump replaced him with Paul Manafort who has been running Trump’s campaign for months now. Lewandowski basically stepped aside a long time ago.

Lewandowski basically stepped aside a long time ago so this release is nothing new. What’s shocking is the news I am hearing of how Lewandowski didn’t get along with Hope Hicks within the campaign and a few more people. Let’s get it straight. People fight inside campaigns and things aren’t a bed of roses as you notice each and every election cycle, retooling is done.

However, I heard of major “get a long” problems with Lewandowsi a while ago but it wasn’t my place to report on it or write about it because I didn’t have any facts nor did I have any sources. To clarify, I had sources but none who would go on the record and I understood that.

It’s probably better for the campaign this happen now and move forward than to let if fester.

From Politico:

Corey Lewandowski is no longer with Donald Trump’s campaign, the presumptive Republican nominee’s team announced Monday.

“The Donald J. Trump Campaign for President, which has set a historic record in the Republican Primary having received almost 14 million votes, has today announced that Corey Lewandowski will no longer be working with the campaign,” spokeswoman Hope Hicks told The New York Times, which reported the news on Monday. “The campaign is grateful to Corey for his hard work and dedication and we wish him the best in the future.”

Lewandowski, who had worked for Trump’s campaign since it launched last June, had clashed with campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

BREAKING: Donald Trump parts ways with campaign manager Corey Lewandowski – New York Times pic.twitter.com/Bv4j0bH5gG

— Reuters Top News (@Reuters) June 20, 2016

Trump firing Lewandowski feels like the "Robespierre goes to the guillotine" moment of the Trump Revolution.

— Dan McLaughlin (@baseballcrank) June 20, 2016

"Bedlam in the Trump campaign. No one knows what is happening," Trump campaign source tells NBC's @alivitali re: Lewandowski news

— Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) June 20, 2016

Donald Trump is replacing his embattled campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, as he prepares for a general election https://t.co/B0BcWtDKhk

— The New York Times (@nytimes) June 20, 2016

BREAKING: Trump spokesman: Manager Corey Lewandowski leaving Trump campaign.

— The Associated Press (@AP) June 20, 2016

Breaking: @realDonaldTrump has fired his campaign manager Corey Lewandowski according to a report. pic.twitter.com/n0RbAh3tn9

— FOX Business (@FoxBusiness) June 20, 2016

BREAKING: Corey Lewandowski out at Trump campaign, spox Hope Hicks confirms.

— Jeremy Diamond (@JDiamond1) June 20, 2016

Hey @CLewandowski_ I hear @BreitbartNews is hiring https://t.co/YKOZqRdi0p

— Michelle Fields (@MichelleFields) June 20, 2016

BREAKING: Trump has reportedly fired campaign manager Corey Lewandowski https://t.co/LKCgV5FQGK pic.twitter.com/Ot8yEfmn4Q

— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) June 20, 2016

http://newsninja2012.com/trump-fires-lewandowski-as-campaign-continues-to-move-forward/?=FR

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump Fires Lewandowski As Campaign Continues To Move Forward!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 02:39:29 pm »
Anyone thinking that the Trump campaign is struggling internally has another thing coming. Corey Lewandowski has been on the edge for the last couple of months. Donald Trump replaced him with Paul Manafort who has been running Trump’s campaign for months now. Lewandowski basically stepped aside a long time ago.

Pay no attention to the fact that the ship is sinking by the bow.  This is what we intended all along.

If Manafort really IS running this disastrous campaign, then why didn't Trump fire HIM?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 02:51:41 pm »
Trump Fires Lewandowski As Campaign Continues To Move Forward!

When you are standing at the rim of a vertically walled/very deep canyon, Forward is generally the wrong direction.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 02:56:42 pm »
When you are standing at the rim of a vertically walled/very deep canyon, Forward is generally the wrong direction.

Sounds like you should know.   :shrug:

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 02:58:08 pm »
30 Cruz/GOPe delegates, 8 RINOS and the liberal media creating a fiction that its a bigger movement do not make it anything smart people are too concerned about. 14 Million Americans stand against this GOPe coup attempt. 
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 03:03:34 pm »
Poor Corey.  Fired like a dog.

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

Wow was Ted Cruz disloyal to his very capable director of communication. He used him as a scape goat-fired like a dog! Ted panicked.

6:40 AM - 23 Feb 2016
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Nickname

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 03:10:36 pm »
Poor Corey.  Fired like a dog.

As our presumptive nominee might say, Corey got schlonged!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 03:14:07 pm »
Sounds like you should know.   :shrug:
I do. I was born with sense lacking in Trump fanatics. But you just keep moving the Trump Train 'Forward!"

LEAN Forward!" - MSNBC

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 03:16:00 pm »
30 Cruz/GOPe delegates, 8 RINOS and the liberal media creating a fiction that its a bigger movement do not make it anything smart people are too concerned about. 14 Million Americans stand against this GOPe coup attempt.

Might wanna recount that 14 mil number sport. I think your a bit high based on recent trends. Of course, I think a lot of people are a bit high to keep making excuses for a liberal. Call it a hunch.