Author Topic: Donald Trump Parts Ways With Corey Lewandowski, His Campaign Manager  (Read 7937 times)

Offline kjam22

Re: Donald Trump Parts Ways With Corey Lewandowski, His Campaign Manager
« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2016, 01:05:28 am »
So The Donald's children form his inner-inner-circle.

Comforting. 

FWIW, this is typical behavior for a narcissist in trouble -- the inner circle closes tighter and tighter, to include only those who either agree, or bring good news.
o
Yep,  the kids that couldn't figure out how to register to vote for their dad.   That brain trust.......
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline thatcher

« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2016, 01:09:06 am »

Am I the only one who finds it extremely weird that a 70 year old man has to have his kids by his side 24/7 -- defending him, clarifying his every utterance, propping him up -- strange....

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2016, 01:25:36 am »
Am I the only one who finds it extremely weird that a 70 year old man has to have his kids by his side 24/7 -- defending him, clarifying his every utterance, propping him up -- strange....
He's so close to Ivanka that, if he weren't her father, he'd be dating her.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline thatcher

« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2016, 01:44:41 am »
He's so close to Ivanka that, if he weren't her father, he'd be dating her.

Yep, I've seen that video -- on the View with Hasselbeck, if I recall correctly.  Beyond disturbing...but it's more than that.  Just can't quite figure it out.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2016, 02:03:23 am »

I think they genuinely like/respect/put up with and understand him, and they are propping him up because he needs it.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Oceander

« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2016, 02:08:55 am »

Family businesses are often run that way.  The problem being, of course, that the presidency is not the purview of a particular family, the Bushes and Clintons notwithstanding.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2016, 02:09:29 am »
I think they genuinely like/respect/put up with and understand him, and they are propping him up because he needs it.

Maybe he's paying them to support him??  You know....... like giving them an allowance or something???
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline thatcher

« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2016, 03:29:28 am »
Family businesses are often run that way.  The problem being, of course, that the presidency is not the purview of a particular family, the Bushes and Clintons notwithstanding.
For sure....but...

Yes, am all for that.  Was thinking more a long the lines of this:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,212807.0.html

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2016, 03:39:27 am »

Not really, lots of 70 year old's with dementia rely on their kids 24/7....

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2016, 03:44:47 am »
Not really, lots of 70 year old's with dementia rely on their kids 24/7....

BOOM!

geronl

« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2016, 07:56:55 am »
Maybe he's paying them to support him??  You know....... like giving them an allowance or something???

Trump Campaign is paying Trump more than the rest of the staff combined apparently

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #111 on: June 21, 2016, 09:45:42 am »
Yep, I've seen that video -- on the View with Hasselbeck, if I recall correctly.  Beyond disturbing...but it's more than that.  Just can't quite figure it out.

It's fairly simple actually. Just look, as with all things, to history.

Since the dawn of civilization, the aristocracy/royalty has bred with two gene pools. Other aristocrats, and their own. Sometimes it was to consolidate power and sometimes it was simply to avoid allowing 'undesirables', aka 'commoners', 'filthy peasants' etc., from bringing 'bad blood' or 'lesser people' into their circle.

Trump, like many who preceded him, is a product of that mindset. While he may or may not act on it, he sees nothing wrong with 'it'. What he sees as wrong is 'us'.

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2016, 10:45:06 am »

...and he's got them on payroll.
Former Republican.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2016, 04:21:31 pm »
...and he's got them on payroll.

Oh, yeah, that too......  ^-^
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline thatcher

« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2016, 04:54:44 pm »

Garry Kasparov

‏@Kasparov63

Trump’s campaign is now under the control of a guy who directed Yanukovych’s corrupt political regime in Ukraine for Kremlin. Perfect fit.

9:11 AM - 21 Jun 2016

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #115 on: June 21, 2016, 05:18:02 pm »