Author Topic: Congressional Democrats Meet To Discuss ‘Right-Wing Domestic Terrorism’  (Read 362 times)

HAPPY2BME

Juliegrace Brufke
10:27 PM 06/16/2016

House Democrats held a meeting Wednesday to discuss the threat of “violent extremism on America’s public lands,” just a few days after a Muslim man shot up a gay nightclub in the name of the Islamic State.

Democrats alleged the GOP is not doing enough to prevent “violent extremism on America’s public lands,” The Washington Post first reported. They convened the meeting to discuss Republicans’ decision to opt out of holding a hearing on armed militia who occupied Malheur National Wildlife Refuge for roughly 40 days starting in January.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/16/congressional-democrats-meet-to-discuss-right-wing-domestic-terrorism/#ixzz4BwlxQXIH

Offline bob434

the only 'violent extremism on public lands' was committed by the FBI and local authorities who murdered Lavoy Finicum and tried ot murder his family and friends as they were driving ot meet with the sheriff- Noone from Lavoy's vehicle fired any shots- it was the violent extremists on the other side that fired with intent to murder-

These democrats holding this meeting are despicable maggots- they ignore actual terrorism, and are trying ot elevate peaceful non-muslim protesters to the level of 'violent extremists'- Hell- occupy wallstreet 'protesters' were far more violent than Bundy and Lavoy's team ever were!- These democrats are pure scum-
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 04:54:29 pm by bob434 »

Offline mountaineer

After that they can recount their encounters with unicorns and the tooth fairy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
After that they can recount their encounters with unicorns and the tooth fairy.

Just what I was thinking.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Democrats alleged the GOP is not doing enough to prevent “violent extremism on America’s public lands,” The Washington Post first reported.

Well, on that they're right.  The GOP should have immediately defunded the BLM and put responsibility for federal lands in the hands of the sheriffs of the respective counties in which those lands lay.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!