Author Topic: Wife of Omar Mateen 'no longer here,' not in area, Mateen's father says...  (Read 863 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Wife of Omar Mateen 'no longer here,' not in area, Mateen's father says... in Fort Pierce; deputies visit house

At a Fort Pierce home where members of the Mateen family were believed to have gathered inside, Seddique Mateen — father of the Orlando massacre shooter Omar Mateen — said Wednesday morning that Omar's wife Noor Salman was "no longer here" and that she was no longer in the area. He would not say where she had gone.

Reporters were outside the house again Wednesday after also gathering there Tuesday.

At about noon, St. Lucie County sheriff's deputies arrived, went into the house for a few minutes, then left. The deputies who came and went did not comment.

Seddique Mateen, who also has been giving media interviews from his Port St. Lucie home, asked reporters to leave the Fort Pierce house and said Noor Mateen was not inside. He alluded to other family members being there, but didn't say who was inside.

He condemned his son's actions and the acts of the Islamic State group.

He also said Omar Mateen's young son has been asking for his father.

video with father and more at link

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-orlando-shooter-fort-pierce-wednesday-20160615-story.html
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline WAC

I read someplace the authorities have her shuttled away for her protection as much as part of the investigation.

Offline unknown

I read someplace the authorities have her shuttled away for her protection as much as part of the investigation.

That would make sense.

This article and others similar make it seem like she has disappeared, possibly in hiding, trying to flee the country.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That would make sense.

This article and others similar make it seem like she has disappeared, possibly in hiding, trying to flee the country.

Well, damn...it worked on me!

When I read this, I wondered why they'd let her be released even to house arrest, without the ankle bracelet GPS.

Just remember...Omar was a Level 4 highest level right to carry contractor for the DHS, and whose job involved transporting processed illegal immigrants around the country.

State Department missing $6 Billion???   That's a helluva lot of disbursements around the country.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline WAC

That would make sense....This article and others similar make it seem like she has disappeared, possibly in hiding, trying to flee the country.

Well they want the drama as it sells news........I tend to look further than the articles that come out. However Easternes are known to always be prepared to take flight in case they get their backs against a wall....be it in business or otherwise. No doubt those up to no good will have two way tickets out of the country.......

Offline unknown

State Department missing $6 Billion???   That's a helluva lot of disbursements around the country.

Ya. I still don't get that.

$6B missing!!   :banging:ds

If the msm was worth a crap, they should do some serious work and expose where this is. But this is where we are today...

msm = democrats = GOPe = RINOs = liberals

All one and the same. Covering for one another. Same talking points. Same family. Same worldview. Same money!

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)