Author Topic: Pelosi On 'No-Fly, No-Buy' Bill: ‘I Don’t Think It Has Anything to Do With the 2nd Amendment’  (Read 503 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi On 'No-Fly, No-Buy' Bill: ‘I Don’t Think It Has Anything to Do With the 2nd Amendment’
By Joe Setyon | June 16, 2016 | 5:46 PM EDT
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). (AP photo)

(CNSNews.com) – House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) claimed that the Democrats’ "no-fly, no-buy" bill, which would keep those on the government's terror watch list from buying guns, doesn’t have “anything to do with the Second Amendment.”

“I think it has everything to do with our oath of office to keep the American people safe,” she said during her weekly press briefing Thursday on Capitol Hill.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/joe-setyon/pelosi-no-fly-no-buy-i-dont-think-it-has-anything-do-2nd-amendment

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 12:31:44 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline LMAO

This woman's stupidity is staggering.

There is no oath to keep the American people safe. There is only the oath to defend the US Constitution.

That people like her can win high office just shows how far we are declining
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

rangerrebew

This woman's stupidity is staggering.

There is no oath to keep the American people safe. There is only the oath to defend the US Constitution.

That people like her can win high office just shows how far we are declining

Aren't you familiar with Hank Johnson, a rep from Georgia who makes Nazi Pelosi look like an Einstein?  In a committee hearing he once asked a 4 star Admiral if he was concerned that Guam might tip over if too many troops were on one side.  I think he's at the top of Madam Clinton's VP list.