Author Topic: WHY TRUMP MAY STILL FACE A DELEGATE MUTINY  (Read 1708 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: WHY TRUMP MAY STILL FACE A DELEGATE MUTINY
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2016, 01:56:04 am »
depends upon who they put up. If they put up an actual Conservative, they'll have a better chance to win than they do now...And coattails. And big donors...

Another benefit: Freeper meltdown!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3440212/posts

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2016, 02:05:32 am »
Another benefit: Freeper meltdown!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3440212/posts

Yeah... That'd be nice. And face it - After their hissy fit, they'll have to vote for the replacement, because their entire pant-wetting population will vote 'lesser-evil' to stop Hillary, which has been their entire point.

And I'll be sure to remind them of it.

*sigh* Would be nice, but not likely.

Oceander

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2016, 02:19:27 am »
Can I get a hit off that bong you're all passing?  LOL!

You're all dreaming.  Donald Trump is the head of the Republican Party.   Watch.

:bigsilly:

The Big Orange aint' even the nominee at this point.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2016, 03:32:19 am »
Start contacting delegates, directly or indirectly with polite and well reasoned arguments. Write letters to the editor where you can to get the attention of your local precincts and delegates who may not be public.

But that's hard.

Can't he just have someone throw together a rally where he can show up with a speech the he spent 20 minutes on during the flight?
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline thatcher

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2016, 03:42:03 am »
But that's hard.

Can't he just have someone throw together a rally where he can show up with a speech the he spent 20 minutes on during the flight?

LOL.  In a dark red state, no less.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2016, 04:05:30 am »
Going against the "will of the people". Can't see this happening and us somehow prevailing over Hillary.

Perhaps... on the other hand, I think there are a lot of people across the political spectrum for whom Hillary is nearly as bad a choice as Trump.  If a suitable compromise candidate can be found -- somebody with relevant executive experience who comes across as honest and reasonable -- then I think that person wins in November.

Offline thatcher

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2016, 05:07:31 am »
Going against the "will of the people". Can't see this happening and us somehow prevailing over Hillary.

Well, if the choice is between a liberal con artist/narcissistic thug/someone utterly unqualified to serve as President and some unknown candidate nominated at the convention -- I'll go with the latter.  I'd rather lose with some TBD Republican than forever be tainted by the stench of Trump.