Author Topic: Orlando shooter’s father: I won’t miss anything about my son  (Read 1191 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Orlando shooter’s father: I won’t miss anything about my son

By David K. Li and Chris Perez June 13, 2016 |

http://nypost.com/2016/06/13/orlando-shooters-father-i-wont-miss-anything-about-my-son/

The father of ISIS-inspired gay club shooter Omar Mateen sent some seriously mixed messages on Monday — posting to Facebook that homosexuals should be “punished” and then hours later saying he won’t forgive his son or “miss anything about him.”
Modal TriggerSeddique Mateen at the White House in an undated photo.Photo: Facebook
“I apologize for what my son did,” Seddique Mateen said at his home in Port St. Lucie, Fla. “I am as sad and mad as you guys are…What he did was against humanity…If I did catch him, I would arrest him myself.”

But in a video posted to Facebook earlier in the day, the elder Mateen blasted the LGBT community, saying: “God will punish those involved in homosexuality.”

The 59-year-old father​, originally from Afghanistan and an avowed devotee of the Taliban,​ added he didn’t know what could have set off his son’s deadly rampage early Sunday at the Pulse gay nightclub, but insisted that killing gays was “not an issue that humans should deal with.”

“He had a child and a wife and was very dignified, meaning he had respect for his parents,” Seddique Mateen said of his son, standing in front of the flag of his homeland and speaking in Dari.

snip
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

Re: Orlando shooter’s father: I won’t miss anything about my son
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 03:39:33 pm »
We naively let people like him into our midst, and years down the road his son is a mass murderer.

I ask what good does it do for us, to import future terrorist families, from shitholes abroad?

We are finding out, and Europe is finding out too. Let me hear some of that "do-gooder" kumbaya BS.

You know, let me hear #nevertrumps spout off like Obama, "our diversity is our strength," etc.

Offline livius

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 04:45:15 pm »
Daddy has been here for some 20 years, lives in a beautiful house, travels to the WH to meet with State Dept. people - and has to speak his piece in Dari?  That should tell you all you need to know right there.

The son was clearly somebody with problems, but no doubt a lot of them stemmed from Islam, which is a bizarre cult that represses normal emotional and sexual activity between men and women and instead directs men into homosexuality or even bestiality and kills women for looking attractive.  Add that conflict, and a domineering, anti-American jihadi father, and we've got a problem.  I read a very good article once about how this bizarre attitude towards sex and relationship, which is compounded by polygamy since that means that there simply aren't enough women to go around unless you steal them from the neighboring tribe, builds up this huge, conflicted resentment among young males. And boys are routinely sexually used by older males, adding even more anger to this. Also, the first person who is given the "right" to the young male is...his father.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 07:39:46 pm »
Daddy has been here for some 20 years, lives in a beautiful house, travels to the WH to meet with State Dept. people - and has to speak his piece in Dari?  That should tell you all you need to know right there.

The son was clearly somebody with problems, but no doubt a lot of them stemmed from Islam, which is a bizarre cult that represses normal emotional and sexual activity between men and women and instead directs men into homosexuality or even bestiality and kills women for looking attractive.  Add that conflict, and a domineering, anti-American jihadi father, and we've got a problem.  I read a very good article once about how this bizarre attitude towards sex and relationship, which is compounded by polygamy since that means that there simply aren't enough women to go around unless you steal them from the neighboring tribe, builds up this huge, conflicted resentment among young males. And boys are routinely sexually used by older males, adding even more anger to this. Also, the first person who is given the "right" to the young male is...his father.
Oh yeah. But we should want a bunch of those people here, because it is the opposite of Mr. Trump's strongly stated position.

My congressman, Rohrabacher, is among the most conservative in the House. And he is among the most knowledgeable about Afghanistan.

And I would like to address him directly, to ask WTF benefit to us, letting him into our country, ever period?

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 07:43:06 pm »
We naively let people like him into our midst, and years down the road his son is a mass murderer.

I ask what good does it do for us, to import future terrorist families, from shitholes abroad?

We are finding out, and Europe is finding out too. Let me hear some of that "do-gooder" kumbaya BS.

You know, let me hear #nevertrumps spout off like Obama, "our diversity is our strength," etc.

Timothy McVeigh

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 07:46:27 pm »
Timothy McVeigh
What the hell does he have to do with this?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 07:57:10 pm »
Timothy McVeigh

I thought McVeigh had some islamic influence.  Am I remembering that right?

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2016, 08:03:33 pm »
I thought McVeigh had some islamic influence.  Am I remembering that right?
Rumors. I heard that too. Nothing ever came of it though. Waco was his issue.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2016, 08:07:13 pm »
Rumors. I heard that too. Nothing ever came of it though. Waco was his issue.

But, his sidekick did.  Can't remember his name now. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2016, 08:09:51 pm »

This is extremely lame on your part.

Show us any post from a neverTrump here that ever posted that meme.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2016, 08:14:22 pm »

It is the equivalency misdirection, exactly precisely the same move the democrats use.

In reality it is hey, we get 50 muslim acts of terror, for every 1 white rightwingers. So you see it is equal.

If you are an appeaser, hoping to keep islam off the hook like liberals and democrats do, it works.

And now, on this site, it is passing for "conservatism." Oceander spews out exactly the same line that Obama spews out.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 01:46:38 am by truth_seeker »

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2016, 08:16:55 pm »

Pure homegrown.  You'd have to go back and prevent all Europeans from landing in North America to catch him. 

Xenophobia is not an appropriate response to terrorism.  Especially not when you seek to retroactively blame the parents for their unborn children's terror acts.  That's straight out of the movie Minority Report, too.

Offline flowers

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2016, 08:18:08 pm »
But, his sidekick did.  Can't remember his name now.
If it was true about the sidekick I bet his name was Mahamid Alu Akabar or real close. :king:

Offline flowers

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2016, 08:28:49 pm »
Pure homegrown.  You'd have to go back and prevent all Europeans from landing in North America to catch him. 

Xenophobia is not an appropriate response to terrorism.  Especially not when you seek to retroactively blame the parents for their unborn children's terror acts.  That's straight out of the movie Minority Report, too.

Yet Omar Mateen which I assume you say is pure homegrown was musilm and killed 49 people.  Show me all the times people who came from Europe thru Ellis Island have shot and slaughtered people here for sharia. 

Xenophobia has nothing to do with the way I feel. Sharia is why I feel this way.

Offline flowers

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2016, 08:29:56 pm »
Well from what I've heard he had a lot of foreign fertilization.  He went to Saudi Arabia a couple of times, I think.  He had online connections.  He may have received his food and water from here, but his thinking came from elsewhere.
Correct!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2016, 08:52:24 pm »
If it was true about the sidekick I bet his name was Mahamid Alu Akabar or real close. :king:

No, I think it was Terry Nichols and he should be still in the pen. 

Offline flowers

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2016, 09:54:45 pm »
No, I think it was Terry Nichols and he should be still in the pen.
he will be in the pen till the day he dies. Motive    Anti-federal government sentiment. Nothing to do with sharia.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 09:55:46 pm by flowers »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2016, 10:16:17 pm »
he will be in the pen till the day he dies. Motive    Anti-federal government sentiment. Nothing to do with sharia.

Ok then, issue solved.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2016, 10:26:32 pm »
Not intending to turn this into an anti-Trump thread, but just illustrating that what Trump says can be taken literally by his followers, and in some cases can lead people with little morals or faculties down a dark path.      Yesterday a nut called the Michael Medved show and said he knows how this can be prevented from ever happening again, and said that the parents of Omar Mateen need to be killed, just as the families of all terrorist need to be killed.    Now where did he hear that?   

Forget that Omar's parents live in the US and are protected by the Constitution, and that he gave nothing but the most heartfelt apology for what happened, and went on about how he loves living hear, and being an American in the most sincere way.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2016, 01:09:58 am »
NavyCanDo wrote:
"Forget that Omar's parents live in the US and are protected by the Constitution, and that he gave nothing but the most heartfelt apology for what happened, and went on about how he loves living hear, and being an American in the most sincere way."

I kinda like the way the Israelis handle this.

After a terrorist attack, they go to the home of the terrorist with bulldozers and demolish it.

Works for me.

Constitution or no.

Sorry if that offends you. I don't care.

Offline bob434

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2016, 04:28:47 pm »
Ok then, issue solved.

Actually no, the issue isn't solved and you were right to quesiton is, as Sharia is anti-Western government- and we're talking one American terrorist compared to how many muslim terrorists now? Europeans are NOT as a whole, dedicated to wiping out western civilization like islam is- Europeans haven't sworn to attack us on every front, and they certainly haven't threatened us to accept islam or die like muslims have- There is simply no comparison between what one American did on us soil, and his motives/religious belief system, and islam and whaqt their religious belief system has flat out declared they will do to us 'infidels'
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 04:30:21 pm by bob434 »

Offline WAC

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2016, 05:01:56 pm »
I don't believe  anything the father says.....he's doing all these interviews because he seeks the media face from it. He's a politician. But regarding anything about not knowing what his son is up to..he's lying.