Author Topic: There Is No Other, More ‘Presidential’ Donald Trump  (Read 6620 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
No.  Donald Trump has made you mean.  It's not your support for him.  It's that your support has changed your behavior.

You obviously can't see it, but it hasn't happened to every Trump supporter.

It HAS happened to you, because you used to be nice, and now you do nothing but whine, attack, and now betray the people on this forum who have treated you well.

You're not the others.  You're YOU.

And you did use to be a polite adult......

Agreed.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline ScottinVA

I've just been told by the mods to remove a post that was off topic and a personal attack, which I immediately did. Would you kindly consider removing your reference to me as a "Trumpette?"

Thank you.

Fair enough.   It's now "Trump backers."

Offline Suppressed

I'm still waiting for his answer as to how he defends Trump's wanting to take guns from innocent people and why he blamed our troops for stealing in Iraq.

@musiclady @Oceander @INVAR

That's exactly what I noted when reading through.  @aligncare successfully distracted the thread away from Trump's liberalism, and not a single Trump supporter has rebutted the OP in a factual manner.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Fantom

That's exactly what I noted when reading through.  @aligncare successfully distracted the thread away from Trump's liberalism, and not a single Trump supporter has rebutted the OP in a factual manner.

But but.. a great huge wall.. with a wonderful huge door...
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline sinkspur

Most of our Trump supporters here could give a damn what he espouses.  It's all about HIM!  They love the vulgarity, the insults, the "standing up for the little guy" (Trump hires little guys and pays them a pittance), and his bluster.

They think he's tough.  Men high-five, women swoon.

It's really pathetic.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Edward-Isaac Dovere ‏@IsaacDovere  26m26 minutes ago

Trump on Putin: "A guy calls me a genius and they want me to renounce him? I'm not going to renounce him."

Offline Fantom

Fair enough.   It's now "Trump backers."

Considering what the trumpansies worship. It is the absolute height of hypocrisy for any of them to be such precious snowflakes.

So, I guess we will have to refer to them as almighty wonderful Trump godlike..whatever.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Suppressed

I fail to see how anyone can deny that Donald Trump has been acting presidential for a while now.

...He's a petulant, immature bully with a penchant for ridiculous utterances, just like our president.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Oceander

I fail to see how anyone can deny that Donald Trump has been acting presidential for a while now.

...He's a petulant, immature bully with a penchant for ridiculous utterances, just like our president.

:bigsilly:

Oceander

No.  Donald Trump has made you mean.  It's not your support for him.  It's that your support has changed your behavior.

You obviously can't see it, but it hasn't happened to every Trump supporter.

It HAS happened to you, because you used to be nice, and now you do nothing but whine, attack, and now betray the people on this forum who have treated you well.

You're not the others.  You're YOU.

And you did use to be a polite adult......

She is correct on that.

Offline RoosGirl

As a rather rabid #Nevertrumper (oh, let's not beat around the bush), I've never thought any of you all trumpers were Satan's seed (well..., maybe one or two of you), but rather stumpy who is Satan's seed.

Totally agree with you on this.  I don't get all the whining.  Us newbies have apparently really upset the applecart because we won't go along to get along.

Oceander

Totally agree with you on this.  I don't get all the whining.  Us newbies have apparently really upset the applecart because we won't go along to get along.

Thank God for that.  Applecarts exist to be upset.

Offline Fantom

Well... there is that.....  :beer:

Frederick Douglass

Offline musiclady

She is correct on that.

Thanks for backing me up on that.   It's been a real disappointment to me.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

You were chased away from FR because you couldn't support Trump, so why our resident Trumpkins think you're suddenly going to change is beyond me.     

They simply refuse to understand why we don't (and some of us won't ever) support their guy. 

But, then, I don't understand how anybody could support either Trump or Hillary.  They're both the dregs.           

Offline musiclady

What you have brought is more rationale, facts and clear argumentation as to why it's not acceptable to support Donald Trump.

That's why they're so mad at you. 

And I'm not!  :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Mechanicos

I will take this one.

First Trump never said take from innocent. His original quote which I have hammered at the dishonest ones said in addition to a watch list they are known enemies of State. That is far from innocent that's a legal classification of a crime.

2nd Trump spoke a truth of SOME US troops. How soon we forget stuff like this:
https://www.publicintegrity.org/2015/05/05/17268/us-military-personnel-have-been-convicted-50-million-worth-crimes-iraq-and

So Trump is right on both of these issues and #neverTrump as usual has bad information and is attacking Trump just because ...
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WOW..this thread is something else...just shaking my head.....R and I have a lot of work to do.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

You were chased away from FR because you couldn't support Trump, so why our resident Trumpkins think you're suddenly going to change is beyond me.     

They simply refuse to understand why we don't (and some of us won't ever) support their guy. 

But, then, I don't understand how anybody could support either Trump or Hillary.  They're both the dregs.         

And I get why some people support Trump.  I've said it before, people are pissed, and rightly so, but people rarely make good decisions when they make them in anger.  I just don't get the whining about personal insults or whatever, you can't really disagree with someone's opinion without being personal to some degree. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: There Is No Other, More ‘Presidential’ Donald Trump
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2016, 02:58:51 am »
Please do not change the title of an article...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2016, 03:00:00 am »
Maybe we need an agreed upon word for each other; Cruzers/Trumpers for example, instead of any of the other names and in place of the longer Cruz supporters/ Trump supporters.

Offline RoosGirl

I will take this one.

First Trump never said take from innocent. His original quote which I have hammered at the dishonest ones said in addition to a watch list they are known enemies of State. That is far from innocent that's a legal classification of a crime.

2nd Trump spoke a truth of SOME US troops. How soon we forget stuff like this:
https://www.publicintegrity.org/2015/05/05/17268/us-military-personnel-have-been-convicted-50-million-worth-crimes-iraq-and

So Trump is right on both of these issues and #neverTrump as usual has bad information and is attacking Trump just because ...

And I know @Mechanicos won't see this, but known enemies of State, per his last explanation I saw, were defined as people who had been convicted of something, like treason.  Convicts are already removed of their rights, so this explanation does not fly with me.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2016, 03:05:01 am »
Maybe we need an agreed upon word for each other; Cruzers/Trumpers for example, instead of any of the other names and in place of the longer Cruz supporters/ Trump supporters.

That's a start....and how about people cleaning up their tag lines for example

When your butt hurts really really bad, try new and improved NeverTrump Donut Cushion! Instant Relief for your sore tush!

If you want to be treated with respect start showing it to others or stop complaining
Support the USO

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
And I know @Mechanicos won't see this, but known enemies of State, per his last explanation I saw, were defined as people who had been convicted of something, like treason.  Convicts are already removed of their rights, so this explanation does not fly with me.

It's the most bullshit answer on most of the threads.

@RoosGirl

Meaning, of course, the answer the other poster gave you, not your lucid explanation that the other poster's answer was bullshit.

Upon rereading my reply to you, I thought perhaps I hadn't made that clear.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 01:15:50 pm by sitetest »
Former Republican.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2016, 03:08:50 am »

If you want to be treated with respect start showing it to others or stop complaining

There is that...wonder who is complaining?  :whistle:

Frederick Douglass