Author Topic: There Is No Other, More ‘Presidential’ Donald Trump  (Read 6621 times)

Offline Suppressed

And you refuted nothing. You know I am right and instead of admitting it doubled down on the dishonest reporting of what he was meeting the NRA for. Which by the way doubled down on the omission of what he said again.

I quoted him directly.

Did he mean what he tweeted or not?

Are you going back to your idea that he's not responsible for what he tweets (or says)?

Straightforward question: did he specify "some" when implying our service personnel were stealing?  Can you provide video evidence that contradicts the clear evidence against him?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Mechanicos

I quoted him directly.

Did he mean what he tweeted or not?

Are you going back to your idea that he's not responsible for what he tweets (or says)?

Straightforward question: did he specify "some" when implying our service personnel were stealing?  Can you provide video evidence that contradicts the clear evidence against him?
Straight forward question did he say "all" when implying our service personnel were stealing? Red Herring on your part, The fact is Trump was right here and you do not get to change the issue with parsing and dissembling  because you got caught.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Suppressed

Straight forward question did he say "all" when implying our service personnel were stealing? Red Herring on your part, The fact is Trump was right here and you do not get to change the issue with parsing and dissembling  because you got caught.

I'm sure you'd agree that at least a couple of Trump supporters are idiots.

By your reasoning, it's perfectly correct, thetefore, to say, "Trump supporters are idiots!" ... without specifying "some".

Okay, thanks.

@mystery-ak ... please note.    ^-^
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Except he's really not doing that, is he?  I mean, he's really not fighting for anyone other than himself....

And as I thought about my post further, I realized that being uber-sensitive is really being a lot like Trump, himself.

I have often compared his responses to those of a Jr. High girl, or a 5 year old of either gender.  He doesn't really have a backbone when you really look at him.

He's not going to fight for you, DC.  You're far better a fighter yourself than he is.....

You're always so 'literal' when there's any point at stake.

He's fighting for  my children and grandchildren..some not born yet.   He's fighting to give them a chance to experience a country without political correctness and instead led by common sense.

If not for the media, President Obama would have been impeached and convicted by now.

IMO, he's America's #1 domestic enemy.   What he wants for us is not what WE want for us.

Don't get me wrong.   My heart tugs still, when I see an obviously Central American, overweight mother, dressed in totally uncoordinated patterns and colors...holding by both hands 3-5 pre-kindergarten-aged children and toddlers...crossing the street with the light.

It's a beautiful sight if you've never seen it.   

Like a mother with her ducklings....but much more emotional.   :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 09:51:12 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald