Author Topic: CHRIS PANDOLFO: YES, Americans Should Own AR-15 Rifles  (Read 834 times)

RAT Patrol

CHRIS PANDOLFO: YES, Americans Should Own AR-15 Rifles
« on: June 16, 2016, 06:18:03 pm »
YES, Americans Should Own AR-15 Rifles

Chris Pandolfo | June 16, 2016

A new video released by NRA News completely shuts down liberal attacks on the AR-15.

The video features veteran Navy SEAL Dom Raso, who offers a defense of the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle as “the best defense against terror and crime.”

“Let me say something to every political hack pretending you know an AR-15 from a double-barreled shotgun in the wake of the Orlando terror attack: STOP TALKING!”

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHKm51XIHuE

“I was a SEAL for 12 years. Now I train average, everyday Americans to protect themselves and their families,” Raso explains. “And for the vast majority of people I work with, there IS no better firearm to defend their homes against realistic threats than an AR-15 semi-automatic.”

Raso describes how the AR-15 is “easy to learn and easy to use,” “accurate,” and “reliable.” He also notes that it is the weapon of choice for armed guards of politicians like Hillary Clinton.

Now, contrast Mr. Raso with liberal congressman Seth Moulton (F, 15%), a Marine who thinks “assault weapons” should be banned.

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/06/yes-americans-should-own-ar15s#sthash.1fxzjekM.dpuf

Click on link to see contrast and rest of story.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: CHRIS PANDOLFO: YES, Americans Should Own AR-15 Rifles
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 06:20:14 pm »
Opinion piece. I'd like to find a similar story from Fox News because I like to give them traffic.

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: CHRIS PANDOLFO: YES, Americans Should Own AR-15 Rifles
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 06:38:28 pm »
Not to mention pistols with nearly the same magazine capacity are far more concealable than an AR, so make it far easier to take into a kill zone without being seen first.  And the AR or any rifle as pointed out by The Best Defense TV show, make it far easier to disarm the shooter  than if he was holding a smaller harder to grab and control handgun.

My
M&P Pro 9mm   capacity 17+1
Sprinfield XDm  .45   capacity  13+1
M&P 15T (AR) 5.56 capacity 30+1,  though I have never loaded more than one box, or 20 shells.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn