Author Topic: Police Admit Officers May Also Be Responsible For Gunning Down Orlando Nightclub Patrons  (Read 320 times)

rangerrebew

Police Admit Officers May Also Be Responsible For Gunning Down Orlando Nightclub Patrons
June 15, 2016
Terrorism
Arek Sarkissian | KARE11 NBC News

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/police-admit-officers-may-also-be-responsible-for-gunning-down-orlando-nightclub-patrons

Monday, Orlando Police Chief John Mina and other law enforcement officers offered new details about the shooting, including the possibility that some victims may have been killed by officers trying to save them.

“I will say this, that’s all part of the investigation,” Mina said. “But I will say when our SWAT officers, about eight or nine officers, opened fire, the backdrop was a concrete wall, and they were being fired upon.”

A law enforcement source close to the investigation who asked not to be named said a crowd of up to 300 people and the complex layout of the dance club may have resulted in some patrons being struck by gunfire from officers.

Read more...
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 06:20:01 pm by rangerrebew »

geronl

“I will say this, that’s all part of the investigation,” Mina said. “But I will say when our SWAT officers, about eight or nine officers, opened fire, the backdrop was a concrete wall, and they were being fired upon.”

The concrete wall was apparently a facade and very thin.