Author Topic: Obama’s tantrum a striking display of failed leadership By Michael Goodwin  (Read 663 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://nypost.com/2016/06/15/obamas-tantrum-a-striking-display-of-failed-leadership/

News
Obama’s tantrum a striking display of failed leadership

By Michael Goodwin

June 15, 2016 | 12:21am

If it is true that the best defense is a good offense, President Obama should be celebrating in the end zone now. Obviously furious over criticism that his anti-terror policies are weak and that the Orlando slaughter proves it, he went on a televised tirade to let America know he’s mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.

He laid waste to a field of straw men, cable-TV pundits and the always-evil “partisan rhetoric,” by which he means anyone who disagrees with him. It was a striking display of personal anger and pent-up grievances — and a total failure of leadership during a national crisis.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This president has a real problem with any criticism. I attribute it to how he grew up as a child. Maybe he never grew up.

He's real good at passing along his failures onto others. Be it this or the economy. And it appears to be working for him. How does a president have a 50% JAR when a big majority of the country agrees we are headed in the wrong direction along with economic anxiety?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I watched some of his remarks and was disgusted. He is a bitter, angry man who is doing his best to destroy the Republic. He is so arrogant and an abysmal failure as pResident. I am counting the days until he leaves.
Principles matter. Words matter.