Author Topic: No, President Obama, Americans Don't Need to Examine Themselves  (Read 431 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No, President Obama, Americans Don't Need to Examine Themselves
Townhall; David Limbaugh; Jun 14, 2016

President Obama's predictable reaction to the latest heinous, unprovoked terrorist massacre of innocent citizens on American soil would be embarrassing if it weren't so disgraceful. This man's term can't end quickly enough.

There is just no excuse for Obama's warped moral compass -- the way he excuses the culpable. And his judgments are not happening in a vacuum; they are guiding his policies, which are leading to more, not fewer, attacks against us.

After the deadliest mass shooting in the history of the United States -- at the hands of an Islamic terrorist at an Orlando, Florida, nightclub -- Obama couldn't sprint to the lectern fast enough to tell Americans not to believe our lying eyes, saying we should view this slaughter through his perverse prism.

Obama has a selfish interest in denying that this was an act of Islamic terrorism by an Islamic terrorist, which would be an admission of the failure of his policies. He has virtually withdrawn the United States from the war on terror unilaterally, operating on the grossly reckless assumption that Islamic terrorism springs from economic motivations, our recent military actions in the Middle East or some other such nonsense.

Obama simply will not identify this (or similar outrageous attacks) as an act of Islamic jihad. He will only say the FBI is investigating it as a generic "act of terrorism." He said: "We've reached no definitive judgment on the precise motivations of the killer. ... And I've directed that we must spare no effort to determine what -- if any -- inspiration or association this killer may have had with terrorist groups."

../snip

Obama has this bizarre notion that if we would just be nicer to the terrorists -- if we'd release the detainees from Guantanamo Bay, if we'd quit intervening in other nations' internal affairs (oops, scratch that one, because Obama gets to violate this at will) and if we'd renounce the use of enhanced interrogation techniques -- the terrorists would come around, or at least their ability to recruit would be diminished. I'm sorry, but I didn't realize the United States has been inciting Islamic terrorists since the seventh century.

Read more:
http://townhall.com/columnists/davidlimbaugh/2016/06/14/no-president-obama-americans-dont-need-to-examine-themselves-n2177672

Re: No, President Obama, Americans Don't Need to Examine Themselves
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 02:04:28 pm »
Obama has this bizarre notion that if we would just be nicer to the terrorists . . .  the terrorists would come around, . . .

What's more upsetting is how many republicans and conservatives agree with him.

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 02:06:32 pm »
What's more upsetting is how many republicans and conservatives agree with him.

Which conservatives? Names?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 04:08:07 pm »
TTTT