General Category > Second Amendment

What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, dangerous and very very loud (Liberal Snowflake Alert)

(1/6) > >>

ABX:
See if you can spot all the problems in this article.

--- Quote --- It feels like a bazooka — and sounds like a cannon.

One day after 49 people were killed in the Orlando shooting, I traveled to Philadelphia to better understand the firepower of military-style assault weapons and, hopefully, explain their appeal to gun lovers.

But mostly, I was just terrified.....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

--- End quote ---

Chieftain:

--- Quote ---It feels like a bazooka — and sounds like a cannon.
--- End quote ---

I suspect the only bazooka he's ever handled belonged to a male dancer someplace...as for the cannon, best not to speculate; but I doubt he's ever seen a real cannon fire either...

:smokin:

INVAR:

--- Quote --- I traveled to Philadelphia to better understand the firepower of military-style assault weapons and, hopefully, explain their appeal to gun lovers.

--- End quote ---

If he wasn't such a pink snowflake he might better try to understand why such guns appeal to Jihadists and Terrorists and why every American needs to own them and know how to use one in a moment's notice.

But no.  NY values will continue to depict 'gun lovers' as some kind of scary group of people with horrifying and dangerous weapons the government needs to ban and confiscate so snowflakes like him can feel safer.

Idiot.

INVAR:

--- Quote ---What is it like to fire an AR-15?
--- End quote ---

FUN!!!!!!!!

:2gunz:

andy58-in-nh:
The AR-15's recoil is rather negligible compared with any number of long guns (owing to a compensator/spring assembly in the stock, the audible report is also relatively tame (compare it with the sound of a .30-06 or a 12-gauge firing buckshot, sometime), and the author is quite evidently an urban pansy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version