Author Topic: Trump knocks Obama, Clinton: 'It's an absolute war'  (Read 2461 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump knocks Obama, Clinton: 'It's an absolute war'
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2016, 05:49:41 pm »
LOL!   Tell me you believe "CNS news".

For all we know, there may be a non-stop procession of Syrian refugees ferried 24/7 to assorted military bases around the country.
That schtick has been used for the last 7 years under Obama. 

You're going to tell us to believe suddenly 1000 Hispanics just decide to settle in Topeka?  Buffalo, NY? 

You're a funny guy, HJ.    :laugh:

They go where the work is. Are there no landscaping jobs in Topeka or Buffalo?  How about maids to clean hotel rooms?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2016, 05:52:32 pm »
They go where the work is. Are there no landscaping jobs in Topeka or Buffalo?  How about maids to clean hotel rooms?

Jesus H. Christ!   You're telling us that Jose is sitting at his kitchen table in Mexico City and suddenly draws up a plan to go to Buffalo, NY?

We're done here, buddy!    :seeya:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2016, 05:53:51 pm »
Jesus H. Christ!   You're telling us that Jose is sitting at his kitchen table in Mexico City and suddenly draws up a plan to go to Buffalo, NY?

We're done here, buddy!    :seeya:

Makes more sense than any wild-assed conspiracy theory you have in mind.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HonestJohn

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2016, 05:56:33 pm »

For all we know, there may be a non-stop procession of Syrian refugees ferried 24/7 to assorted military bases around the country.

You're going to tell us to believe suddenly 1000 Hispanics just decide to settle in Topeka?  Buffalo, NY? 

What do Hispanics have to do with Muslim refugees?

And do a search on CNS news.  Before you sound any more off-kilter, they are a reputable conservative new source.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2016, 06:01:56 pm »
I just posted the numbers.  I got them from CNS news.  You can google the information.

You're the only one without the knowledge (or more precisely, without the desire to search it out).

As for Syrian refugees the numbers that I found are for 2015 indicating 1,689 Syrian refugees were brought into this country.  In January of this year, Kerry stated that in all we are going to admit 85,000 refugees which will include 10,000 from Syria for 2016. In 2017 that number will increase to 100,000. 

1,000 refugees have been imported in Amarillo TX alone in January 2016 (that is in addition to the 1,689 refugees in 2015.  That is not even considering refugees for previous years; Kentucky, alone , has taken in 6,428 refugees since 2011, including 1,113 from Iraq, according to State Department figures. That has left the area with resources and interpreters that could make it a landing spot for Syrians, Koehlinger said, though exact numbers are unknown.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/01/12/texas-panhandle-city-says-enough-on-middle-east-refugees/

http://www.state.gov/j/prm/releases/statistics/251285.htm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-administration-to-expand-number-of-refugees-admitted-to-us/2016/01/13/35613e74-ba0b-11e5-99f3-184bc379b12d_story.html

A letter made public in September of last year and signed by several former Obama administration officials urged the U.S. government to accept 100,000 Syrian migrants, and to put in place special rules to speed the resettlement process.

http://nypost.com/2015/09/20/john-kerry-us-to-accept-185000-refugees-in-next-two-years/
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 06:12:26 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2016, 06:30:06 pm »
One Founding Father would disagree:

"A strict observance of the written law is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to the written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the ends to the means."---Thomas Jefferson

This is a case in where he is wrong.. I remember in how our side criticized the left for wanting to trample on the Constitution.. Yet many people on our side wants to do the same thing. Can't have it both ways...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2016, 06:34:49 pm »

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/11/obama-administration-surge-agenda-threatening-u-s-100-syrian-refugees-per-day/
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2016, 06:37:22 pm »

What is justification for letting into the US, even one muslim "refugee?" It is a FACT that most go on public assistance, and there is the risk some become future terrorism "sleepers."

If not them, then their offspring, as with the Orlando and San Bernardino situations.

The risks of taking them,  far outweigh the benefits. Let them stay, in the shitholes that they come from.

A president's highest priority is safety, and taking in dangerous people is not how that is done, period, full stop.

(Of course the same logic applies to Europe. Why does Germany or Sweden commit self-mutilation?)

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2016, 07:16:58 pm »
What do Hispanics have to do with Muslim refugees?

And do a search on CNS news.  Before you sound any more off-kilter, they are a reputable conservative new source.

Who the heck cares?

The real question to answer here...what is CNS' source?

Thanks for playing.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2016, 07:26:36 pm »
What is justification for letting into the US, even one muslim "refugee?" It is a FACT that most go on public assistance, and there is the risk some become future terrorism "sleepers."

If not them, then their offspring, as with the Orlando and San Bernardino situations.

The risks of taking them,  far outweigh the benefits. Let them stay, in the shitholes that they come from.

A president's highest priority is safety, and taking in dangerous people is not how that is done, period, full stop.

(Of course the same logic applies to Europe. Why does Germany or Sweden commit self-mutilation?)

Something else to consider; in letting in refugees, it also opens the doors for their family members.  Secondly, refugees may apply for permanent resident status after 1 year.

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/refugees

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/D3en.pdf
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cowboyway

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2016, 07:03:14 am »
And how many Muslim refugees are we taking in, in total numbers?  Currently there are 2,198 Muslim refugees in the US, with 499 admitted last year.

500% is a scare tactic.  We are talking about increasing the number admitted from 499 (500 for easy math) to 2,500.

It only took 19 to bring down the World Trade Centers and the Pentagon.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson