Author Topic: Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacre - NY Post  (Read 1138 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacre

Omar Mateen called the cops to pledge his fealty to ISIS as he was carrying out his mass murderer in Orlando early Sunday morning. Twelve hours later, the president of the United States declared that “we have no definitive assessment on the motivation” of Omar Mateen but that “we know he was a person filled with hate.”

So I guess the president thinks Mateen didn’t mean it?

Here again, and horribly, we have an unmistakable indication that Obama finds it astonishingly easy to divorce himself from a reality he doesn’t like — the reality of the Islamist terror war against the United States and how it is moving to our shores in the form of lone-wolf attacks.

He called it “terror,” which it is. But using the word “terror” without a limiting and defining adjective is like a doctor calling a disease “cancer” without making note of the affected area of the body — because if he doesn’t know where the cancer is and what form it takes, he cannot attack it effectively and seek to extirpate it.

So determined is the president to avoid the subject of Islamist, ISIS-inspired or ISIS-directed terrorism that he concluded his remarks with an astonishing insistence that “we need the strength and courage to change” our attitudes toward the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community.

That’s just disgusting. There’s no other word for it.

Read More At: http://nypost.com/2016/06/12/obama-says-we-are-to-blame-not-islamic-terrorism-for-orlando-massacre/

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Horse hockey.  He is to blame and nobody else.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Offline sinkspur

Guess I missed where Obama said "we" are to blame.   I listened to his statement, and he never said that.

Oh, and how is Obama to blame for an American citizen shooting up a nightclub?

No Obama fan, but just trying to understand the hysteria.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline r9etb

Guess I missed where Obama said "we" are to blame.   I listened to his statement, and he never said that.

If indeed he said, "“we need the strength and courage to change” our attitudes toward the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community," then clearly it must have been "our" attitudes that caused the mass murder in Orlando.

I rarely listen to Obama, so I don't know if he actually said that or not.

Offline uglybiker

Well, he's nothing if not consistent.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Memo to: His Excellency Al-Hashish Field Marshmallow Dr. Barack Obama Dada, COD, RIP, LSMFT,
Would-Have-Been Life President of the Republic Formerly Known as the United States.

If you really did say or suggest "we," what do you mean we, white man?

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.