Author Topic: Alex Jones: Orlando was a false flag operation  (Read 3792 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Alex Jones: Orlando was a false flag operation
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2016, 03:03:27 pm »
Not really, unfortunately we are dealing with Captain Hindsight game. Just like those who said blame Bush for all the supposed 9/11 warnings- saying he 'let it happen on purpose', it really doesn't get down to the massive, massive, massive amount of data the feds have to sort through. I've seen this just from local police departments and if they acted on the amount of threats and tips we even get in our small town, the entire town would be under constant lock down and surveillance all the time. People don't realize just how much data comes through.  (I've seen it referred through as data asphyxiation- drowning in data)

In hindsight, one can say they should have seen it, but sans time machine or becoming an Orwellian police state, those are all just guesses at this point.

Thanks for your insight. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2016, 03:07:30 pm »
Alex Jones -- a 9/11 "truther" -- sees a conspiracy behind every door.  He makes Jesse Ventura come across as reasonable by comparison.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2016, 06:19:07 pm »
With conspiracy theories always ask yourself: How many people would have to keep this a secret? If the number is greater than two it probally isn't true. The more people involved the lower the odds that someone won't let the cat out of the bag.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2016, 06:30:39 pm »
Alex Jones, the Ernest T. Bass of Talk Radio.   Or how Barney Fife would describe him, "He's a Nut".
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2016, 06:48:06 pm »
Alex Jones -- a 9/11 "truther" -- sees a conspiracy behind every door.  He makes Jesse Ventura come across as reasonable by comparison.

Alex Jones is nuttier than squirrel droppings.

I would venture that he sees conspiracies in his own sock drawer.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn