Author Topic: Alex Jones: Orlando was a false flag operation  (Read 3790 times)

Offline sinkspur

Alex Jones: Orlando was a false flag operation
« on: June 13, 2016, 01:13:47 am »
Alex Jones:  Orlando was a false flag operation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Taivhe7I0IE
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Alex Jones: Orlando was a false flag operation
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 01:16:21 am »
I'll make my usual AJ comment, he says so many wild things, you'd never know when to believe him.

This is high on the nutty scale.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 01:21:07 am »
Alex Jones says this about literally every terrorist attack. It's as predictable as the moon.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 01:34:52 am »
General George Patton conducted a "false flag" operation in the months leading up to the Normandy invasion, thoroughly convincing the Germans that the real landings were to take place at Calais.  It worked so well that up until late afternoon on D-Day. the German high command was still convinced that Normandy was a diversion and the real invasion would come at Calais.  The Germans could not imagine the Americans allowing anyone other than their best General, Patton, to lead the invasion, and would not believe that a mere Staff Officer like Eisenhower could possibly be in command.

That is what the term "false flag" means.  Alex can't find his a$$ with both hands and just because he puts a rant up on YouTube does not give him any more credibility.

Large bubbles in small beer.

:smokin:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 01:51:26 am »
I think Jones was the one who called Sandy Hook a false flag operation.  If I remember right, he may have been the one who said the victims are alive and being held in some undisclosed location.

Every time a tragedy like this strikes, the conspiracy types come out of the woodwork.  And the conspiracies become more and more outrageous. 

Offline TomSea

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 02:04:59 am »
That is correct Applewood.

geronl

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 02:57:18 am »
This guy needs a room with padded walls.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2016, 10:22:58 am »
Complete and utter imbecile.

Offline markomalley

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2016, 10:41:37 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGcZFKSxhg0?t=1m27s

(please fast forward to 1:27)

Something to consider

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2016, 10:53:09 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGcZFKSxhg0?t=1m27s

(please fast forward to 1:27)

Something to consider

And there we have it. I keep hearing about how smart Trump is supposed to be.

Con men and hustlers are perceived by their marks as smart people, I guess.

HonestJohn

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2016, 10:57:57 am »
Doesn't Trump love Alex Jones?

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2016, 01:07:00 pm »
Alex Jones says this about literally every terrorist attack. It's as predictable as the moon.

He thinks the moon landings were fake, too.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 01:09:49 pm »
I'll make my usual AJ comment, he says so many wild things, you'd never know when to believe him.

This is high on the nutty scale.

If Alex Jones said the sun rose today, it is a good idea to go check for yourself and not even trust him on that. He is a lunatic whose main purpose is to profit off the blood of the victims of terror and tragedy.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2016, 01:44:30 pm »
Alex Jones is a false flag operation. 

:shrug:

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2016, 01:51:01 pm »
Akex Jones is an average Trump supporter
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2016, 01:52:30 pm »
Akex Jones is an average Trump supporter

Is he a DT supporter?  I don't follow him and haven't paid attention to him in years.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2016, 02:09:49 pm »
Alex Jones is correct on the premise that the Obama administration let this happen.  The DHS puts people on 'lists' and then does nothing...they allow these people to enter this country and remain in this country so in essence they allow these attacks to happen.  Europe has allowed masses of terrorists under the guise of refugees into their continent and continues to do so even after the atrocities that have occurred as a result. Why?  Very soon after the attack in San Bernadino, our government announced a plan to allow hundreds of thousands of "refugees" into this country.  Why? Political correctness or reason to implement gun control or to control the masses?  Those that think that ISIS isn't already in this country is fooling themselves. Why would our government allow people into this country who clearly intend to do us harm and have even stated that they want to wipe us off the face of the globe?   I struggle with some of what Jones says, but I keep asking myself why?  Why haven't 534 member of Congress failed to reign Obama in?  I know this is a different issue, but as an example Obama made a deal with Iran that raised opposition, but yet the deal went through. Why? After attacks on our country and its citizenship there is always talk of gun control, censorship, more government monitoring, more government agencies created ... yet the problem is never resolved and instead our government allows the same people or groups of people who have done the attacking into this country.  All I am asking is why?  I question if Jone's summation is really that far fetched? 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 02:28:12 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2016, 02:24:05 pm »
Alex Jones is correct on the premise that the Obama administration let this happen.  The DHS puts people on 'lists' and then does nothing...they allow these people to enter this country and remain in this country so in essence they allow these attacks to happen.  Europe has allowed masses of terrorists under the guise of refugees into their continent and continues to do so even after the atrocities that have occurred as a result. Why?  Very soon after the attack in San Bernadino, our government announced a plan to allow hundreds of thousands of "refugees" into this country.  Why? Political correctness or reason to implement gun control or to control the masses?  Those that think that ISIS isn't already in this country is fooling themselves. Why would our government allow people into this country who clearly intend to do us harm and have even stated that they want to wipe us off the face of the globe? Is Alex Jones summation really that far off?

Actually, @libertybele , just going by the dates, this guy would have been here because his parents were allowed in under GWB or WJC.   I agree that the big 0 is the worst, but we've been working on this slow suicide for a long time.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2016, 02:37:41 pm »
Actually, @libertybele , just going by the dates, this guy would have been here because his parents were allowed in under GWB or WJC.   I agree that the big 0 is the worst, but we've been working on this slow suicide for a long time.

Thank you for pointing out the dates and that was something I hadn't even considered.  Unfortunately the fact remains that we now have the entity of the Department of Homeland Security that encompasses over 180 different government entities, but meanwhile people like this are allowed to remain in our country or are allowed into this country. Yes it's been a slow suicide...I'm just trying to discern whether or not Alex Jones has some validity to what he is saying.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline ABX

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2016, 02:42:20 pm »
Is he a DT supporter?  I don't follow him and haven't paid attention to him in years.

Yep, he endorsed him and is a regular on his show.
http://www.infowars.com/why-donald-trump-is-the-best-candidate/

Then there is this....
Trump praises 9/11 truther's 'amazing' reputation
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/politics/donald-trump-praises-9-11-truther-alex-jones/index.html
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 02:42:55 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline ABX

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2016, 02:44:53 pm »

..actually, the guy was here because he was born in New York. The easy answers aren't always easy when you are dealing with someone who is a US Citizen by birth.

Offline ABX

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2016, 02:48:12 pm »
...I'm just trying to discern whether or not Alex Jones has some validity to what he is saying.

Not really, unfortunately we are dealing with Captain Hindsight game. Just like those who said blame Bush for all the supposed 9/11 warnings- saying he 'let it happen on purpose', it really doesn't get down to the massive, massive, massive amount of data the feds have to sort through. I've seen this just from local police departments and if they acted on the amount of threats and tips we even get in our small town, the entire town would be under constant lock down and surveillance all the time. People don't realize just how much data comes through.  (I've seen it referred through as data asphyxiation- drowning in data)

In hindsight, one can say they should have seen it, but sans time machine or becoming an Orwellian police state, those are all just guesses at this point.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 02:50:08 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2016, 02:54:22 pm »
The FEMA camps episodes with Jones turned me off to him, seeming to indicate something like some Americans would be put in these camps.

Because the guy's jobs are conspiracies, that's what he does, seemingly all the time.  That's why he lacks credibility, he has to push it 24/7. It would be one thing if once in awhile, someone pushed some sort of conspiracy theory.

Offline ABX

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2016, 02:55:30 pm »
The biggest problem with Jones is he makes people believe the government is competent enough to pull off this stuff.  :smokin:

Offline TomSea

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2016, 02:58:51 pm »
Brother-In-Law of Mateen hates Trump, works with Syrian Refugees, must be an average Trump detractor.

http://www.infowars.com/brother-in-law-of-nightclub-killer-hates-trump-works-with-refugees/