Author Topic: Mass shooting and hostage taking at Orlando gay nightclub appears to be Islamic terrorism  (Read 55042 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
How does one shooter wound/kill 103 people?

Confined space, bottleneck exits, panicking victims, and time.

Unfortunately not that difficult in the right circumstances- like a packed nightclub.

Offline WAC

Interesting is the first and largest mass shooting in history in the gay community was done by a Muslim.......
Muslims certainly are setting a lot of "firsts" on American soil.

IMO I would like to know who else in the shooters life knew he was considering this act and preparing for. They always tell someone in their family generally and or close associates when in the stages of planning...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Houston News ‏@abc13houston  3h3 hours ago
The FBI says shooter at #PulseNightclub may have been inspired by ISIS. More: http://abc13.com/1381909/   #abc13

Offline ABX

Texas has an idiot for a Lieutenant Governor:

I'm not sure Patrick meant that in relation to Florida. He made a few other similar tweets this morning not mentioning the shooting.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Alan Greyson, a DimWit party member running for the Senate seat of Marco Rubio is calling this a "Hate Crime"
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
How does one shooter wound/kill 103 people?

Gun Free Zone...lots of ammo and weapons that can fire lots of bullets at once.  He had a lot of time in there to walk around unchallenged before SWAT decided to end the massacre and storm the building.

Saw a report too that one of the SWAT team members avoided having his head blown off thanks to his kevlar helmet when he engaged this POS.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Houston News ‏@abc13houston  3h3 hours ago
The FBI says shooter at #PulseNightclub may have been inspired by ISIS. More: http://abc13.com/1381909/   #abc13

It doesn't surprise me that this is inspired by ISIS.

What is surprising is how many "Infidels" are converted to this radicalism. But of course, this topic is not about an Infidel.

Offline sinkspur

This attack will do what terrorism does best.  Keep people from going to popular places and in turn cause those businesses money.

Schools are letting out for the summer...people are beginning to plan vacations to that area...and now this.

I'd expect to see cancellations increase starting today or tomorrow.

I'm betting there will be few cancellations.  This could happen anywhere.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Labette

• Show us on this doll where Trump made it hurt.
Here is one aspect worth considering: The San Bernardino male shooter, and the Orlando shooter, appear to both be native born citizens, born to muslim immigrants.

Am I the only one that sees a pattern and a huge risk, with these people and what they bring to America?

Of course you're not.   Nor is it fear mongering to point this out.
Denial has always been a sort of buy now, pay later scheme.   

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
We will most definitely disagree on the issue of Islam and Muslims. Has nothing to do with being stereotype rather years of study on the Islamic Culture, beliefs and Islamic agenda in this country and outside it.

You are certainly free to entertain whatever opinion you have of their culture and their beliefs, I don't share those rather I believe exactly what they say...not what that want us to believe they say.

Taqqiya, sharia, hijera and jihad- tells me all I need to know. The face a muslim presents to non-muslims is suspect given their belief in lying to infidels. Muslims in islamic countries do not tolerate Christians or Jews or homosexuals and treat women like property. They hide behind the front of religion which consists of hate-filled rantings by a seventh century madman. Islam is a totalitarian death cult and certainly does not merit being protected by our religious freedom.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
As long as there's Mosques, the Koran and Islam are  being promoted and supported in this country there will be attacks. They do not come here to assimulate and no longer expected to....the Gov. agenda now is that they 'integrate'.....which is a distinction because that is having their communities 'along side ours' and we are to accept this as the new norm.

I would add to that as long as CAIR and the MoBros have access to the WH and as long as we can't get intel from inside the Mosques we know are radical this will continue to happen.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Taqqiya, sharia, hijera and jihad- tells me all I need to know. The face a muslim presents to non-muslims is suspect given their belief in lying to infidels. Muslims in islamic countries do not tolerate Christians or Jews or homosexuals and treat women like property. They hide behind the front of religion which consists of hate-filled rantings by a seventh century madman. Islam is a totalitarian death cult and certainly does not merit being protected by our religious freedom.

QFT

Offline WAC

Devout muslims are taught in the koran to brutalize, kill, enslave, mistreat any nonbelievers and will be rewarded by allah for doing so. The problem is with islam itself. It always has been. The terrorists who destroy themselves and kill innocent non believers in addition to being mentally unstable are fulfilling a martyr complex.

In my studies and research that is correct, as well, when they decide to go deeper into Islamic study as most shooters do....they generally are the most vulnerable, and targeted by those who recruit for Jihad in the extreme.

Wingnut

Confined space, bottleneck exits, panicking victims, and time.

Unfortunately not that difficult in the right circumstances- like a packed nightclub.

Perfect Target Rich Environment.  (as someone might have pointed that out earlier)

Offline sinkspur

I'm not sure Patrick meant that in relation to Florida. He made a few other similar tweets this morning not mentioning the shooting.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Have a blessed Sunday! pic.twitter.com/RaoitzD7fV</p>— Dan Patrick (@DanPatrick)

June 12, 2016

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dan Patrick is the most political animal in the state.  Of course he chose these as political statements.

Offline ABX

Very true. The homophobia at FR was mind-boggling for me. Very angry and hate-filled.

More than a few Jeff Gannons over there IMO.

I wasn't going to mention it but I would just suggest avoiding the threads there, especially early on. Let's just say there were confusion as to how to react.

Offline TomSea

Texas has an idiot for a Lieutenant Governor:

This is not the first time, I've wondered where one is getting these sources because this looks like something some extreme left wing website might publish then, to just slander the man as an idiot.

:nono:

That's pretty bad.

This is like daily kos stuff or something; or I guess we just happen to be following the Lt. Gov. tweets.

It seems like some real leftwing stuff is being dumped here.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 03:29:40 pm by TomSea »

Offline bilo

How do you know where he got radicalized?  Are you going to shut down all internet access too, because that's almost certainly where he got it from, not from some local imam. 

Trump couldn't do a damned thing about it (not that he would really want to, seeing how he was so gung-ho for De Blasio and the other NYC enablers back in 2013 when De Blasio was elected).

Nonsense. The internet radicals are much easier to monitor than mosques.

The underlying problem is islam. It teaches violence. It promotes doing violence. Our law enforcement receives little support from muslims and little information about what is going on inside mosques. While a majority of muslims are not going to go out and do violence there is no condemnation of it, or aggressive attempt to stop those that promote it or do it.

Ending immigration from muslim nations would be no different than not allowing large waves of immigrants from communist bloc countries into the USA during the cold war years.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Wingnut

Here is one aspect worth considering: The San Bernardino male shooter, and the Orlando shooter, appear to both be native born citizens, born to muslim immigrants.

Am I the only one that sees a pattern and a huge risk, with these people and what they bring to America?

It seems you can think it...But you just can't say it or the liberals will unleash the flying monkeys to hunt your ass down and beat into getting your mind right.

Offline sinkspur

This is not the first time, I've wondered where one is getting these sources because this looks like something some extreme left wing website might publish then, to just slander the man as an idiot.

:nono:

That's pretty bad.

This is like daily kos stuff or something; or I guess we just happen to be following the Lt. Gov. tweets.

It seems like some real leftwing stuff is being dumped here.

So Dan Patrick's tweets are leftwing?  Thinking that this is some sort of conspiracy is ludicrous; Dan Patrick's attitudes toward gays are barely disguised.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 03:33:32 pm by sinkspur »

Offline TomSea

Orlando Gunman’s Father Says Son Reportedly Got Angry After Seeing Men Kissing

http://www.mediaite.com/online/orlando-gunmans-father-says-son-reportedly-got-angry-after-seeing-men-kissing/

https://twitter.com/BryanJFischer

Oh, we might offend Muslims, well, some of them.

Offline TomSea

So Dan Patrick's tweets are leftwing?  Thinking that this is some sort of conspiracy is ludicrous; Dan Patrick's attitudes toward gays are barely disguised.

So, one follows the Texas Lieutenant Governor's tweets and decides to libel someone an idiot.  Well, if one is from Texas, perhaps it's fair game.

Stay classy and transparent.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The only people who will be "dancing in the blood" of this will be Muslims all over the world.

They will dance just like they did with 9/11. They will pass out candy in the streets, just like they always do with every death of an 'Infidel'. And with this being a homosexual bar, hell, they will dance twice as much.

Allah hu Akbar, baby! Get used to it!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WAC

Yes!.......until this nations people recognize Islam is not a religion rather a ideology with a clear political agenda for the Islamification of all nations, especially now the west as we can stop them and they know it....then these attacks will with certainty continue.

The Muslim Brotherhood is the "Mother" of all these other organizations operating here in the states as well as most other countries.

The only Eastern people I would consider possibly  to change from what their ideology teaches are those who have fully denied the Koran and Islam  and cease attending Mosques....and that only after they've been away from these for many years.....The indoctrination in this ideology begins in infancy...it takes years to come away from the affects. You can see this when you listen to those who say they've come away...if you have any understanding of their use of language....often the words we use mean soething entirely different in Islam.