Author Topic: Christians Will Strongly Back Trump, Reed Predicts  (Read 3387 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Christians Will Strongly Back Trump, Reed Predicts
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2016, 06:14:11 am »
Yup. Me too. Here in the Northwest, Mormons are thick... I do not live among them, but I do live with them. I find Mormon people to be a very Conservative lot, well adhered to the Judeo-Christian ethic, and almost innately charitable.  I do not agree with their religion. I am profoundly dead set against Mormon theology (Mormonism), but I have no problem with them as a people, to include their ability for responsible governance...

My problem with Romney was exactly his liberalism. I don't find him to be representative of Mormons generally.

The thing with Romney was spelled out for about 4 years on the front page of FR before Robinson pulled his 3 card Monty routine. A massive list of anti conservative and anti-American actions, positions and beliefs/statements.

Trump has the exact same problem.

People should ask themselves if they would send their kid off to the store in a car with a guy that has 20 traffic accidents. If he tells you he's a better driver today than he was last week, should you believe him?

Would they send their daughter off to the prom with the local teenaged drug addicted father of 3 because he said that lest month he changed his life and got off Heroin although he's got fresh tracks in his arms?

Why would a bible Believing Christian accept the supposed Damascus conversion of Trump the day he decided to run for president when he's out there daily backing Tranny rights, uncaring of gay marriage, Thinks it's fine to jail the faithful for exercising that faith, Thinks a Eucharist is a 'little cracker' and any of a dozen other in your face offenses to basic Christianity?

Why?

Because their Christianity takes a back seat to their desires of the moment. Winning. Can't have a lot of faith in God to begin with when you bench him to win it. If these people DID, then why are they doing it?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2016, 06:24:54 am »
I am also a Christian Conservative and I have always (at least the last 12 years) tried to vote for someone I think honestly knows Jesus. I wrote in someone for McCain and Romney because I couldn't fathom voting for either one. McCain came to our little town and Mom looked him in his cold black eyes and asked him if he would put Jesus first, the harsh dark stare he gave Mom (always a good reader of hearts, I miss her) told her all she needed to know about McCain. Romney took more research, he was a nice fellow but his fruits did not support that he was a true Christian in the sense we acknowledge it. His voting record was liberal, his stances against unchristian positions was non-existent. Alan Keyes and Duncan Hunter got my votes instead.

You ask "since when do we vote for a pastor instead of a politician?"... Well for a long time now I have not accepted those that don't put Jesus first. One does not have to be a pastor to put Jesus first and foremost. To be honest, I wouldn't even of voted for Bush if I had it over to do again (but I was younger and little more naive then).

Standing with you.  Especially when a politician proclaims to be Christian and denies who Christ is.  Trump could never be Jesus first.  He is Trump first and foremost.  Everything is about Trump.  Even Memorial Day.  Didn't even acknowledge the sacrifice and meaning of the day.  Instead it was all about him.

http://therightscoop.com/trump-says-his-memorial-day-speech-could-have-equaled-mlks-i-have-a-dream-speech-but-this-happened/

Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.  John 15:13

Trump should get over himself but he never will.  He lacks everything good and represents everything arrogant and self worshipping.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2016, 06:30:25 am »
The thing with Romney was spelled out for about 4 years on the front page of FR before Robinson pulled his 3 card Monty routine. A massive list of anti conservative and anti-American actions, positions and beliefs/statements.

Trump has the exact same problem.

People should ask themselves if they would send their kid off to the store in a car with a guy that has 20 traffic accidents. If he tells you he's a better driver today than he was last week, should you believe him?

Would they send their daughter off to the prom with the local teenaged drug addicted father of 3 because he said that lest month he changed his life and got off Heroin although he's got fresh tracks in his arms?

Why would a bible Believing Christian accept the supposed Damascus conversion of Trump the day he decided to run for president when he's out there daily backing Tranny rights, uncaring of gay marriage, Thinks it's fine to jail the faithful for exercising that faith, Thinks a Eucharist is a 'little cracker' and any of a dozen other in your face offenses to basic Christianity?

Why?

Because their Christianity takes a back seat to their desires of the moment. Winning. Can't have a lot of faith in God to begin with when you bench him to win it. If these people DID, then why are they doing it?

Well this could explain something about Reed.  Maybe he is more a politician than a Christian.  A greedy one.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2010/09/the-deceptions-of-ralph-reed/63568/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2016, 06:47:50 am »
Well, well... Hello LowOil. So very happy to see you here.

Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn. (KJV)

:beer: Thanks Roamer... been watching your good work here myself... makes me feel at home. Great Biblical quote as always.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2016, 08:22:49 am »
Why?

There it is.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2016, 11:05:16 am »
I'm curious why Reed supposed Christians would coalesce behind a charlatan who views God as not a supreme being, but a business partner.  That Trump has openly admitted he has never asked God for forgiveness "because he hasn't done anything to warrant it" should give pause to anyone.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2016, 12:26:33 pm »
Another reason Normal American conservative Christians will back Trump is because this is the Future under Hillary:
(Islamic Terrorists) Gunman opens fire at Orlando gay nightclub

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gunman-opens-fire-at-orlando-gay-nightclub/ar-AAgWatO?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Reported by England’s Daily Mail:

“Police said the gunman was not a local man and the FBI believe he may have leanings towards radical Islamic extremism.”
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 12:44:36 pm by Mechanicos »
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2016, 01:31:48 pm »
“He says he’s pro-life. He’s pro-marriage.....

“On what basis does a person of faith, who believes those are critical, defining issues, either stay at home or vote for a third-party candidate?” said Reed.
A man who thinks Planned Parenthood, a monster murderous corporation, does some "wonderful" things, cannot be pro-life. As far as pro-marriage, maybe that's true in a way; DJT's had three so far............. and counting?

Unless Trump has a conversion [something like this guy's would be good], I'll write in Ted Cruz.

Jesus (and the unborn in heaven) are watching (and listening), Mr. Reed. Over 50 million giving you the 'no-no-no-no' emoticon. **nononono*

**nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*  **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*  **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*  **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*  **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*  **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*  **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*  **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*   **nononono*

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2016, 05:32:51 pm »
Another reason Normal American conservative Christians will back Trump is because this is the Future under Hillary:
(Islamic Terrorists) Gunman opens fire at Orlando gay nightclub

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gunman-opens-fire-at-orlando-gay-nightclub/ar-AAgWatO?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Reported by England’s Daily Mail:

“Police said the gunman was not a local man and the FBI believe he may have leanings towards radical Islamic extremism.”

What is this about?  Neither Trump or Clinton can stop this without stopping the source of terrorism which is extremist views of Islam.  We need to eradicate extreme Islam from the face of the earth.  To do that we need the rest of the world to realize the problem and to quit feeding it.  We cannot do this on our own.  And Trump is wanting to be the lone wolf by saying he wants to dump NATO.  This terrorist was home grown.  Born in the United States and subscribing to ISIS views of Islam.  He has been on the radar apparently which didn't work.  When I read your comments the movie "The Siege" came to mind where Denzel was in anti terrorism unit and a series of terrorist attacks were happening.  Bruce Willis was Army guy bent on rounding up all Islamic people.  What do you suspect that Trump could have done in this case to stop this home grown terrorist?  Do you know how many Muslims live in the United States?  You lay out what Trump could do please.