Author Topic: Duncan Hunter: Trump's like the best home contractor, who also leaves beer cans everywhere  (Read 759 times)

Offline unknown

Duncan Hunter: Trump's like the best home contractor, who also leaves beer cans everywhere

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/duncan-hunter-trumps-like-the-best-home-contractor-who-also-leaves-beer-cans-everywhere/article/2593539

Jacob Clarke • 6/9/16 11:42 PM

One of Donald Trump's top congressional backers said he knows Trump rubs a lot of people the wrong way, but to bear with him.

"It's like having the best home decorator in the world, but when he works on your house, he leaves beer cans around, he plays loud music, his pants aren't all the way up when he bends over, but he still is the best home remodeler in the world," Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., told Fox News Thursday. "That's what I want as president. I don't really care about Trump's personality."

Hunter, who was one of the first congressmen to endorse Trump and is one of the chairs of his congressional leadership committee, said he knows many Republicans are holding back on their support because of Trump's recent comments about Judge Gonzalo Curiel's heritage. Hunter said he can separate Trump's personality from how he'll be as president, and others should do the same.

"This is not the last time that Donald Trump is going to say something that upsets a lot of people," Hunter said. "It's probably going to happen over and over again, so forget about it and realize that we're voting for someone as president, not to be your girlfriend or boyfriend or to hang out with you every day. It's to run the country."

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Henry Noel

The one thing in the world worse than Hillary, and he just happens to be the Republican nominee. They really know how to pick 'em.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

geronl

Ladies and Gentleman, I do believe the world is now facing the worst crisis in history. Trump and his followers are just a symptom, a major one. Seriusly, we are now faced with the Mental Apocalypse.

Offline roamer_1

"It's like having the best home decorator in the world, but when he works on your house, he leaves beer cans around, he plays loud music, his pants aren't all the way up when he bends over, but he still is the best home remodeler in the world," Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., told Fox News Thursday. "That's what I want as president. I don't really care about Trump's personality."

Nah, Duncan... He's more like the contractor who shows up in town with brand new rigs and brand new trailers, and SAYS he's the best contractor in the world...

It isn't till he gets 20 houses in that he starts getting sued, and blows town with all the dough, leaving the homeowners as the bag-holders.

S'alright Duncan... You're still young and can't see the difference. Your old man will set you straight till you get a little more bark on ya...

Online ScottinVA

There certainly is no doubt that Trump would like everyone to believe he's the best contractor around, and will take every waking moment to bellow incessantly about his perceived greatness, while railing on about how his competitors are such "looooozers," all the while his own level of experience barely correlates with the complexities of the home he's contracted to repair.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Lemme see .... great contractor, gets the job done. Leaves beer cans around the jobsite and plays loud music.

Got it. Trump's Mexican.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
I’m a little disturbed that Duncan Hunter doesn’t seem to know the difference between a “home decorator” and a “home remodeler”. 

Maybe he watches too many of those house shows on cable; Love It Or List It, Property Brothers or Flipping Vegas.

The last one would be most appropriate since that show’s “star” is being accused of running a seminar scam too.  :pondering:

http://www.housebeautiful.com/home-remodeling/renovation/news/a6072/flipping-vegas-reality-stars-accused-of-scam/

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline unknown

Lemme see .... great contractor, gets the job done. Leaves beer cans around the jobsite and plays loud music.

:silly:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Except not beer cans but cans of these:

Offline RedHead

Duncan Hunter: Trump's like the best home contractor, who also leaves beer cans everywhere

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/duncan-hunter-trumps-like-the-best-home-contractor-who-also-leaves-beer-cans-everywhere/article/2593539

Jacob Clarke • 6/9/16 11:42 PM

One of Donald Trump's top congressional backers said he knows Trump rubs a lot of people the wrong way, but to bear with him.

Hunter, who was one of the first congressmen to endorse Trump and is one of the chairs of his congressional leadership committee, said he knows many Republicans are holding back on their support because of Trump's recent comments about Judge Gonzalo Curiel's heritage. Hunter said he can separate Trump's personality from how he'll be as president, and others should do the same.

"This is not the last time that Donald Trump is going to say something that upsets a lot of people," Hunter said. "It's probably going to happen over and over again, so forget about it and realize that we're voting for someone as president, not to be your girlfriend or boyfriend or to hang out with you every day. It's to run the country."

I can't think of a positive "best anything" you could apply to Trump.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

:mauslaff: :thumbsup2:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024