Author Topic: Donald Trump Responds to Mitt Romney: ‘Had His Chance,’ ‘Choked Like a Dog’  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Donald Trump Responds to Mitt Romney: ‘Had His Chance,’ ‘Choked Like a Dog’
by Alex Swoyer11 Jun 2016

Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump responded to the most recent attack from 2012 Republican nominee Mitt Romney on Saturday morning on Twitter, saying Romney calling Trump racist is untrue.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741590381503086592?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Romney, who has criticized Trump repeatedly, did so again on Friday during an interview on CNN where he also suggested Trump is hiding something in his tax returns.

Republican National Chairman Reince Priebus also responded to Romney’s critical interview on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/Reince/status/741434171038408704?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/11/donald-trump-responds-to-mitt-romney-had-his-chance-choked-like-a-dog/

At Tampa, Trump was in very fine form. he kind of let McCain off the hook, saying even Lincoln could probably not have beat Obama. But with Romney? WOW....vicious!! Painted Romney as someone who choked, and now won't get out of the way. I thought Trump strongly implied that Romney is a small, pathetic man who cannot stand his own failure, and especially can't handle someone who succeeds where he fails.

Trump also reminded the backstabber (my word, not his) 'pubs that they could find themselves in a situation where Trump wins their states and they lose.

The warnings were not subtle.

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline RedHead

Donald Trump Responds to Mitt Romney: ‘Had His Chance,’ ‘Choked Like a Dog’

Will that be the epitaph for the Trump campaign come November?

Offline thatcher

Stay classy there Donald with the schoolyard taunting -- he's insufferable due to his terminal adolescence.

LOL, Allapundit:

@Allahpundit

“midnight toker”?

John Harwood‏ @JohnHarwood

Trump on Mitt: "poor, sad Mitt Romney", "a real stiff," "stone-cold loser," "choker," "joker"

Jun 11, 2016, 9:51:25 AM

Oceander

Trump's a cur, he should know.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Of course not.  Trump doesn't choke.  If you don't believe ME, just ask one of the 16 folks sitting on the sofa with a cold beer in their hand watching Trump's rallies on TV.   88devil

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 08:14:46 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline musiclady

Stay classy there Donald with the schoolyard taunting -- he's insufferable due to his terminal adolescence.

LOL, Allapundit:

@Allahpundit

“midnight toker”?

John Harwood‏ @JohnHarwood

Trump on Mitt: "poor, sad Mitt Romney", "a real stiff," "stone-cold loser," "choker," "joker"

Jun 11, 2016, 9:51:25 AM

Taunting is all he can do because at the age of 70, he hasn't progressed from the Middle School playground.

No matter what you think of Romney, these insults are just stupid, immature and idiotic.

Just like the man-child who uttered them....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

I'm going to enjoy watching Trump choke like a dog

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The typical harassment of those who challenge him is normal for Trump. Of course, he has to throw this in:

"Now he calls me racist-but I am least racist person there is"

It's not enough that he claims not to be racist; he has to be the most not-racist person on the whole planet apparently. His ego is appalling.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sinkspur

Of course not.  Trump doesn't choke.  If you don't believe ME, just ask one of the 16 folks sitting on the sofa with a cold beer in their hand watching Trump's rallies on TV.   88devil

They're not on TV anymore. The cable nets haven't shown any today at all.

I look for Trump to continue to ramp up his insults more and more, and Republicans who've endorsed him will be continually challenged to back off their endorsements. And some will.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Oceander

/snicker

Offline sinkspur

Trump camp now going after Ryan after Ryan endorses him:

Dan Scavino Jr.Verified account
‏@DanScavino

Paul Ryan Is the Reason the GOP Is Losing America via @WayneRoot: "@realDonaldTrump: DON'T CHANGE A THING."

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/07/paul-ryan-reason-gop-losing-america/
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

Trump should probably stop attacking Republicans.

Meanwhile Wince Creepus says they don't need big donors anyway! lol

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Classy as always, Donald.  You make Hillary look ladylike.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
/snicker

It would take more than a cold beer for me to be able to watch that horrible person.  I'd have to be heavily medicated and handcuffed.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.