Author Topic: Donald Trump, a true conservative leader.  (Read 9356 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Donald Trump, a true conservative leader.
« Reply #125 on: June 12, 2016, 12:00:52 am »
Well HE went to another forum and trashed his friends here by saying we've created a sewer.

SO.......... you think that telling people they belong in a sewer with feces is classy??

No WONDER you support the most vile, vulgar generate to run for public office in this country EVER.

Why would they be?  Trump's their nominee, he's said he doesn't need our votes, he doesn't need our money, so all this ought to be a piece of cake.

Yet they're pissed.  Pissed because we post Trump's own words, real life details about his life, and the arrogance of some of his supporters.

If we're so insignificant, why the angst?  They should just ignore us.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 12:07:29 am by mystery-ak »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #126 on: June 12, 2016, 12:01:22 am »
Why would a true conservative leader support the democrat De Blasio for NYC mayor over the republican running for mayor?   Why would a true conservative leader say an avowed leftist would be a good, maybe a great, mayor?

Oooo!  Ooooo!! I know, I know!!  Call on me, teacher!!!   :dx1:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #127 on: June 12, 2016, 12:04:15 am »

Why would they be?  Trump's their nominee, he's said he doesn't need our votes, he doesn't need our money, so all this ought to be a piece of cake.

Yet they're pissed.  Pissed because we post Trump's own words, real life details about his life, and the arrogance of some of his supporters.

If we're so insignificant, why the angst?  They should just ignore us.

They remind me a lot of the angry Obama supporters who carried their rage long after Obama had won.

Why are they bitter?  Why are Trump's supporters bitter?

They got just what they wanted.  They.......... the "patriots" picked their nominee and bragged that they didn't need us creepy non-patriots' help.  Why are they still bullying us?  Why are they still mocking and deriding us if they, indeed, are "winners?"
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 12:09:37 am by musiclady »

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #128 on: June 12, 2016, 12:06:40 am »
Please stop discussing fellow members on a thread..if he wants to share his personal info it is up to him.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #129 on: June 12, 2016, 12:07:15 am »
You put an artificial timeline on it.

I'll get to the other stuff soon, but let me address this first.  Why would I or you or anyone trust a person that cannot hold the same ideals on a subject for any considerable amount of time?  Why should I believe anything he says now versus what he said a month ago, versus what he said last election cycle?  Why should I believe words that have no action to back them up? 

Please note, I did not ask what conservative positions he held now.  I can read about his supposed conservative positions on his website.  I want to know what conservative causes he has championed; the ones that he has done more than throw some money at, the ones that he hasn't thrown money to both sides of the issue.  Has he actually done the dirty work on specific issue over a certain period of time that would show me he's not all hat and no cattle?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #130 on: June 12, 2016, 12:18:18 am »
Please stop discussing fellow members on a thread..if he wants to share his personal info it is up to him.

Comments removed..............    88sorry88

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #131 on: June 12, 2016, 01:39:06 am »
If Trump is even a faux conservative, then I'm God.

In my opinion, Trump does not understand the meaning of "conservative" - he has no concept of its meaning.  In my opinion, he lives/responds in the moment as the daily moments tick off, then there is brief rest as he sleeps a few hours, then the moments begin ticking off again.  Yesterday's moments are gone as well as why he did them the way he did, and these new moments likely won't coordinate with those yesterday - every day is a new set of moments -

Hopefully, he will not become president.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #132 on: June 12, 2016, 01:57:05 am »
Remember Colorado?  Iowa?  Wisconsin?  Trump and his supporters made bitterness and whining over losing an art form.   Remember the multiple affairs slander?  The JFK assassination slander?  The flip flop on the birther issue?  The "ugly wife" slander?  The "lyin'" label slander? On and on and on.  If that's winning, no thank you.  I'd rather lose with integrity than win with a loser like Trump.  Just wait until you are inevitably in his crosshairs.  Bet you will expect different treatment than you have tolerated against Trump's opponents so far.  I'll trust in God for our future, not the Republican Party or Donald Trump.
Psalm 21
Though they plot evil against you and devise wicked schemes, they cannot succeed.
12 You will make them turn their backs when you aim at them with drawn bow.

Psalm 18
To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless,
26  to the pure you show yourself pure, but to the devious you show yourself shrewd.
27  You save the humble but bring low those whose eyes are haughty.
You, Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.
29  With your help I can advance against a troop[e]; with my God I can scale a wall.

Psalm 22:28
for dominion belongs to the Lord and he rules over the nations.

Psalm 12:8
The wicked prowl on every side, When vileness is exalted among the sons of men.

Thank you for living and thank you for posting on this forum and thank you for this post.  I am glad to know a person of such quality - yes, you are of high quality.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #133 on: June 12, 2016, 03:06:19 am »
Thank you for living and thank you for posting on this forum and thank you for this post.  I am glad to know a person of such quality - yes, you are of high quality.

:amen:

The HIGHEST quality!  Thank you, RAT patrol!!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #134 on: June 12, 2016, 03:26:38 am »
I could care less if he was raging liberal before he saw the light. He is now a conservative!

So when exactly was it that your prince saw the 'Conservative light'???

Was it two and a half years ago after he funded, endorsed, campaigned and voted for known-Communist Bill DeBlasio for NYC mayor??

Was it two months ago when he said that perverts should be able to use any bathroom they feel like?

Was it last month after he said he would raise taxes on the wealthy?

Was it two and a half weeks ago when he endorsed a pro-abortion/pro-Amnesty/Big Government Liberal charlatan for Congress??

Was it this morning?

Trump is a Conservative only because he says so and you Groupies lap it up.  It doesn't matter what he has done or not done to give proof and evidence of what he claims, what he says today or what he says and does tomorrow is all you require.   Even when he illustrates he is just a typical NYC Liberal Leftist - you will redefine his liberalism as Conservatism.

That is what you people are busy doing now.  Redefining Conservatism so it can be grafted onto your prince so you can shove Trump in everyone's faces and demand Conservatives vote for him.

Well, your prince and you and your mob repeatedly told us you did not want our votes or support, or need us to 'win'.

So go hit up Bernie supporters for all the votes you will need to get your prince over the top.  It will be easier to convince them Trump is a Liberal Leftist like Bernie than it will be for you to convince any of us Trump is a Conservative.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 03:27:25 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #135 on: June 12, 2016, 03:32:28 am »
I guess I am astute enough to recognize you still couldn't name a single cause, outside of scamming people of their money, that trump has championed in the past.

Exactly! Thank you!  It's a fairly simple question I thought.  If we are to be ridiculed for not voting for the someone who is obviously conservative, why not prove to us that he is a conservative because he has DONE a, b & c and not because he has SAID x, y & z.  If I'm getting no answers from his greatest cheerleaders, I must conclude that there is no a, no b and no c.

geronl

« Reply #136 on: June 12, 2016, 05:10:24 am »
You put an artificial timeline on it. What you should focus on are his conservative views now...I could care less if he was raging liberal before he saw the light. He is now a conservative, and is clearly the best advocate available for conservative ideals. That is why he won the primary, not as some of your less astute colleagues claim, because he fooled people. The people (GOP voters) know exactly what he is, and they chose him for that reason.

As for what issues he is conservative on, I'll double your request for 3 and give you 6...though there are many more.:
1. Immigration
In 2012 he embraced the DREAMERs and said Romney-Ryan were far too tough on illegals.

2. National Defense
mostly nothing before he said he only liked vets that didn't get captured

3. Taxes
Long history of advocating higher taxes and spending, he supported Stimulus but said it should have been bigger.

4. Foreign policy
He has always been horrible on foreign policy

5. Abolition of Obamacare
He has supported it, supported parts of it, would rather have single-payer like Canada or Scotland and he supports the individual mandate too.

6. Selection of Federal Judges
He dissed Scalia over Affirmative Action (Trump loves Affirmative Action) and he has endorsed people like Kamala Harris, Renee Ellmers, Charlie Rangel, Rahm Emmanuel etc. His recent attacks on judges show that he cannot be trusted on this issue.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 05:11:16 am by geronl »

Offline OldSaltUSN

« Reply #137 on: June 12, 2016, 05:34:43 am »
You put an artificial timeline on it. What you should focus on are his conservative views now...I could care less if he was raging liberal before he saw the light. He is now a conservative

Translated:  "Character does not matter.  History does not matter.   Principles and truth does not matter. Evidence does not matter.  Trump is conservative because I say he is.  Trump sometimes says conservative things, and I like him.  So, shut-up and join the Trump train."

Response: Good on you.  Enjoy.
I live in the real world of facts, principle, and truth.   I prefer to believe people who base their arguments on evidence and history.

You wouldn't withdraw all your money, grab the title and deed to all your property and investments, and hand it over to an investment banker to make lots of money for you, if his history included multiple convictions on criminal fraud, if he in the past ran a ponzi scheme.  If history and character matters when it's YOUR money on the line, why shouldn't it matter when it's OUR money, or our suffrage at stake?

#ForeverChristian
 so therefore
#NeverTrump

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #138 on: June 12, 2016, 12:28:53 pm »
I actually...genuinely...feel bad for you if you believe that. Finding rational thought in the ocean of petty insults, bitter recriminations and angry rants would be akin to spotting a unicorn in a pig sty. It would stand out brilliantly were it ever to appear, though the pigs themselves might not know or care.

Guess who the denizens of the pig pen are in this scenario. My money is on you getting it wrong but maybe I'm incorrect and unicorns are real.

No, we have it exactly right.  You guys are the pigs in the above scenario.  That you can't see it only speaks to your lack of awareness on so many issues.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #139 on: June 12, 2016, 02:28:49 pm »
@Victoria33 @musiclady @cuky

I am humbled by your comments.  Thank you!  Same comment goes for all of you!  I love you guys!!!  It is an honor to be your friends.

The feeling is VERY mutual!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #140 on: June 12, 2016, 09:39:53 pm »
You put an artificial timeline on it. What you should focus on are his conservative views now...

He doesn't hold any conservative views.  Not then.  Not now.

As for what issues he is conservative on, I'll double your request for 3 and give you 6...though there are many more.:
1. Immigration

Trump supports expediting the return of deported illegals, making them legal.  That is what is known as 'amnesty'.

2. National Defense

Trump does not even mention National Defense on his campaign website.

3. Taxes

Trump proposes raising taxes on hedge fund managers - the same as Bernie Sanders.

4. Foreign policy

Trump is all over the map when it comes to foreign policy.  But there is nothing in any of that which could be described as 'Conservative'.

5. Abolition of Obamacare

Trump advocates universal healthcare which goes beyond even what Obamacare does.

6. Selection of Federal Judges

Trump went on the Sean Hannity show and read out loud for the first time a list of judges that someone had handed him.  Two days later, he backtracked from this list, saying that he may nominate someone not on that list.  Recently, he has made statements about our Judiciary prosecuting and enforcing laws that are the antithesis of Conservative jurisprudence.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #141 on: June 12, 2016, 09:48:05 pm »
1. Immigration

Trump supports expediting the return of deported illegals, making them legal.  That is what is known as 'amnesty'.

2. National Defense

Trump does not even mention National Defense on his campaign website.

Hoodat, I note that you've perused the campaign website.  Do you find on it anywhere on the website that it talks about deporting illegals and expediting their return?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2016, 11:56:20 pm »
Hoodat, I note that you've perused the campaign website.

Technically, yes.  However, I found nothing there regarding national defense.  Thus, it does not qualify as a source of information for that issue.  Yet the DNC talking points that Trump reiterated on the stage of a GOP debate reveal his alignment with the Patty Murray wing of the Democrat Party when it comes to national defense.

Do you find on it anywhere on the website that it talks about deporting illegals and expediting their return?

According to the website, the root word 'deport' appears but once, and it is in regard exclusively to gang members.  Whoever does Trump's campaign website wouldn't dare include Trump's statements on expediting the return of deported illegals.  However, Trump's own testimony has been shared numerous times already.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #143 on: June 12, 2016, 11:59:27 pm »
Hoodat, I note that you've perused the campaign website.  Do you find on it anywhere on the website that it talks about deporting illegals and expediting their return?

Trump tells Paul Ryan that mass deportations "are not on the agenda"

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,211458.0.html
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #144 on: June 13, 2016, 12:02:20 am »
Donald Trump is a conservative leader.   :3:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #145 on: June 13, 2016, 12:14:06 am »

According to the website, the root word 'deport' appears but once, and it is in regard exclusively to gang members.  Whoever does Trump's campaign website wouldn't dare include Trump's statements on expediting the return of deported illegals.  However, Trump's own testimony has been shared numerous times already.

That's what I have found also.  Why, do you suppose, does the website not reflect what Trump has said himself several times?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #146 on: June 13, 2016, 12:32:29 am »
That's what I have found also.  Why, do you suppose, does the website not reflect what Trump has said himself several times?

Because Trump is completely disconnected with what is posted on the campaign website.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #147 on: June 13, 2016, 12:51:37 am »
Because Trump is completely disconnected with what is posted on the campaign website.
And whoever maintains the website is completely disconnected with what Trump says?  I don't know, it could be as simple as that.  I think there's more of a reason that it's not there; mainly that, like the other thread posted here regarding his conversation with Ryan about immigration, it's not really a part of his plan.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #148 on: June 13, 2016, 12:52:46 am »

:amen:  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Stosh

« Reply #149 on: July 09, 2016, 04:30:54 am »

Because Trump is completely disconnected from reality. 

There fixed it for ya...