Author Topic: Poll: Kansas voters prefer Clinton over Trump, many undecided (Kansas is in play for Dems)  (Read 1523 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) -
A poll of registered voters in Kansas indicates more said they would vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.  John Zogby Strategies presented its findings from a statewide poll today in Wichita.  433 registered voters were questioned.

43% of the voters said they support Hillary Clinton, while 36% said they would vote for Donald Trump.   21% of those polled said they aren't sure who would win their vote.  44% of those surveyed identified themselves as Republicans, 28% said they were Democrats. 

Nearly half of the people surveyed said they are "very dissatisfied" with the nominees.

http://www.kake.com/story/32193712/poll-kansas-voters-prefer-clinton-over-trump-many-undecided?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_KAKEnews

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I'm not surprised.  My state is full of Cruz people.  We are SICK of being ignored and run over by the liberals within our party.  I think Trump got something like 25% in the primary.  Do not be at all surprised if Trump flips more than one red state to blue just as protest.

I'd hope they go for Johnson instead of Hillary though.

Offline sinkspur

I'm not surprised.  My state is full of Cruz people.  We are SICK of being ignored and run over by the liberals within our party.  I think Trump got something like 25% in the primary.  Do not be at all surprised if Trump flips more than one red state to blue just as protest.

I wouldn't be surprised if Texas is in play for Hillary.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Yup.  This is the fruits of what the GOP Establishment AND the Democrat Trojan Horse that is Trump have been able to accomplish together.

21% of the folks in Kansas are so disgusted at the prospects of either of the two malcontents that they are undecided what they will do come November.

http://www2.ljworld.com/weblogs/capitol-report/2016/jun/10/poll-shows-clinton-leading-in-kansas-bro/
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Norm Lenhart

Yup.  This is the fruits of what the GOP Establishment AND the Democrat Trojan Horse that is Trump have been able to accomplish together.

21% of the folks in Kansas are so disgusted at the prospects of either of the two malcontents that they are undecided what they will do come November.

http://www2.ljworld.com/weblogs/capitol-report/2016/jun/10/poll-shows-clinton-leading-in-kansas-bro/

I wouldn't vote for that witch at gunpoint. But I understand the concept. that being...The faster we end this fiasco the better.

But I am utterly unable to force myself to help a liberal in any way, shape or form on purpose.

Offline SirLinksALot

Kansas has not voted for a Democrat in a Presidential election since the 1960's ( LBJ was the last one). This is a very bad portent to say the least.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 03:50:41 am by SirLinksALot »

Offline Norm Lenhart

Kansas has not voted for a Democrat in a Presidential election since the 1960's ( LBJ was the last one). This is a very bad portent to say the least.

Just shows how repulsive Trump is to conservative voters. Not those that claim to be conservatives. People that actively vote conservatively. That the one thing Trump supporters need to face facts about. We are not going to put our name on a liberal republican's ticket. Ever. And their insistence on that liberal republican has directly resulted in this outcome. And it will result on the loss of the election, the Senate and maybe (though doubtful) the house.

We told them before they went of the deep end with this fraud we would not vote for him. We told them the same thing with Mitt Romney. They have no excuse. They went ahead with him and the outcome is entirely their responsibility. They can have all the tantrums about it they want. History is what it is. their choices were what they were.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
We told them before they went of the deep end with this fraud we would not vote for him. We told them the same thing with Mitt Romney. They have no excuse. They went ahead with him and the outcome is entirely their responsibility. They can have all the tantrums about it they want. History is what it is. their choices were what they were.

The Establishment GOP told us in various indirect and direct ways that they did not want us Principled Christian Conservatives in their party.  They are embarrassed by us and our morality.  They told us to sit down and shut up.  Their leaders said we needed to be punched in the nose.  They ran a Bush who said that he would win the nomination "without the base" of Principled Conservatives.  They ran half a dozen more liberal establishment darlings to muddy the waters in an overcrowded field so an actual Conservative would never get a legit shot.

Along comes Lil' Benito who when his principles get questioned, says he doesn't want us Conservatives, doesn't need Conservatives to "win" - and then his sycophantic followers pile on and remind everyone who would not bend the knee that we were not welcome, they would win without us - and to get out from wherever it was we were conversing because Trump  supporters needed their safe space.

So none of these numbers are surprising, and I think more than anything - the Oligarchy in DC is beyond ecstatic that Trump has successfully purged and rendered Reagan Conservatism, moot and irrelevant in the national party.  They just did not want him to be the nominee because he is a wild animal they cannot control.

But he is and always was a Liberal Democrat.

So the Party Hacks and the Loyalists and the sycophants will threaten, insult and cajole to try and scare everyone into voting for another liberal running with an 'R' after his name because it will be said that he alone will save us from what is worse.

Nobody recognizes what a velvet coup looks like.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 04:25:32 am by INVAR »

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Norm Lenhart

Nobody recognizes what a velvet coup looks like.

The upside is that they did something that has until now been impossible. They solidified their opposition.

They did pull a coup, no doubt. those arent known for longevity. Especially when you have the hard left wanting you off planet, the conservative right refusing to bow to you and the mushy middle who will turn tail at the drop of a hat.

The left will go and do what they do and it is destined to fail. Thats a historical given. They are already tearing themselves to shreds in the streets. So the reign of the left will be as most leftist reigns, short and bloody. After which, no one will be in a mood to give their all for the people most directly responsible for the left's temporary control. AKA the Trumpbot crowd.

They are a group custom designed for the phrase "Destined to the ash heap of history".

HonestJohn

Just shows how repulsive Trump is to conservative voters. Not those that claim to be conservatives. People that actively vote conservatively. That the one thing Trump supporters need to face facts about. We are not going to put our name on a liberal republican's ticket. Ever. And their insistence on that liberal republican has directly resulted in this outcome. And it will result on the loss of the election, the Senate and maybe (though doubtful) the house.

It shows how repulsive Trump is to most all voters, period.

From Republicans to Independents to Democrats to Libertarians. 

Trump appeals to the 40% of the GOP base that hates how they can't show 'them' their place... at the back of the bus.  That 40% wants revenge for being forced to treat 'them' as they themselves would want to be treated.  That's 'PC' in Trumpspeak. 

And if you doubt, listen to Trump.  It's all about 'us' versus 'them'.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I'd hope they go for Johnson instead of Hillary though.

It doesn't matter.  If we are so dumb and unlucky as to nominate Donald Trump, any vote that isn't for him is a vote for Hillary.

That should be enough to get people to vote for him, but he's made that impossible.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Norm Lenhart

It shows how repulsive Trump is to most all voters, period.

Indeed.

Can you imagine if he does the impossible and wins only to have about 70% of the country against him?

Clinton's plurality win had one thing going for it. Bill actually had political skill. And he was 'likeable' to the mushy middle. Trump has neither.

Obama had his party/base solidly behind him. Trump has his 'party' split in more than half. And he's going to govern with a fraction of the right vs the rest of America?

Not for long. They'll impeach him before half his term is over. He's not black or female either so he doesn't even have those 'political protections' to hang his hat on.

And that assumes he does what he said he would before backpeadling already with the suggestion/negotiation crap. When he doesn't deliver the wall (because the GOP/DNC will never allow it) or make China give back all we gave them, FR and a handful more will be the entirety of his support as his less devout supporters leave Wonderland.

Offline Norm Lenhart

It doesn't matter.  If we are so dumb and unlucky as to nominate Donald Trump, any vote that isn't for him is a vote for Hillary.

That should be enough to get people to vote for him, but he's made that impossible.

The GOP ensures election after election that the only choices are all on the left. It's what their job in the uniparty is.

geronl

Utah.... UTAH!! might even go to Hillary this year....

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

And that assumes he does what he said he would before backpeadling already with the suggestion/negotiation crap. When he doesn't deliver the wall (because the GOP/DNC will never allow it) or make China give back all we gave them, FR and a handful more will be the entirety of his support as his less devout supporters leave Wonderland.

I think a good chunk of the Trump Believers are going to be exactly like the Obama Messiah worshippers and continue to make excuses for all their Political Messiah's failures and lay them at the feet of all those who dare to 'oppose' him.

They have no principles except what is expedient and they have already pre-blamed you, me and the rest of us who will not pull the lever for Trump for committing treason and making Hildabeast an inevitability.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I think a good chunk of the Trump Believers are going to be exactly like the Obama Messiah worshippers and continue to make excuses for all their Political Messiah's failures and lay them at the feet of all those who dare to 'oppose' him.

They have no principles except what is expedient and they have already pre-blamed you, me and the rest of us who will not pull the lever for Trump for committing treason and making Hildabeast an inevitability.

I wonder if they'll really have a lot of time to blame us, what with dodging IRS audits, Justice Departments taking their businesses and or making sure that only Hillary's faithful work in anything but garbage dump jobs/jailing them for hate crimes/racism charges (remember, Dems believe it's the seriousness of the accusations) and Soros' various social justice groups making the Purge movie a reality. Because thats exactly what Hillary types have done throughout history once in power. Now granted, they'll get to us eventually. But they will be checking their lists first for Trump supporters.

Of course, you, I and anyone remotely aware of history know all that now. But it's gonna come as a rather rude awakening to people that think this is merely another election. They might want to crack open a history book. Of course if they did that they'd also discover a lot of things that made Trump support such a bad idea as well. so they won't.

They can mock it all now as overheated imaginings. They won't be so prideful when history repeats yet again.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 09:22:20 am by Norm Lenhart »