Author Topic: LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Richmond, VA (6-10-16)  (Read 7703 times)

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Re: LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Richmond, VA (6-10-16)
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2016, 05:10:21 pm »
Nice sized crowd [Tampa!], but it looks like a smaller venue than usual for him:

[Still do not understand the appeal of Donald Trump (as a leader for this nation).]  **nononono*

Downsize the venue so you can say you turned people away. Never mind that some of these left out traveled significant distances to sw him. As with any narcissist it is always about the optics.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2016, 05:41:33 pm »
Downsize the venue so you can say you turned people away. Never mind that some of these left out traveled significant distances to sw him. As with any narcissist it is always about the optics.

Yes, optics! Just imagine how many he'd have to turn away if his next venue is a handball court! ^-^
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2016, 06:06:44 pm »

This IS the TEA PARTY, folks.    LOOK AT THEM!

THEY"RE YOU AND ME!   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2016, 06:08:05 pm »
Another less-than-full rally. 

Trump spends so much time trashing other people.  Now he's on Warren.  Everybody who doesn't like Warren is already onboard the Trump wagon.  He's like an Amway dealer talking to Amway salespeople. 

No new customers.

Oh, and cable nets not covering again. The thrill is gone.

It's gotta REALLY suck to be you right now, my FRiend!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2016, 06:09:18 pm »
There is a picture of tRump hugging and kissing an American flag.  One of the creepiest things ever seen.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2016, 06:09:40 pm »
Just going by what the MSNBC correspondent said 15 minutes go on the air.

WTF is wrong with you?

You're citing MSNBC as your proof?  Two days in a row now.
   :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 06:10:12 pm by DCPatriot »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2016, 06:11:59 pm »
Nice sized crowd [Tampa!], but it looks like a smaller venue than usual for him:

[Still do not understand the appeal of Donald Trump (as a leader for this nation).]  **nononono*

That's understandable, @mlizzy   You should probably force yourself to attend one.  You may be pleasantly surprised.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2016, 06:21:21 pm »
It's gotta REALLY suck to be you right now, my FRiend!    :laugh:

No.  I sleep well at night knowing I'm not supporting a racist bully
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2016, 06:21:42 pm »

https://twitter.com/KellieCowan/status/741678250250915841?s=04

Kellie Cowan
‏@KellieCowan

Trump supporter just yelled at protester holding Puerto Rican flag to "go back to Mexico"

:silly: :silly:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2016, 06:22:33 pm »
WTF is wrong with you?

You're citing MSNBC as your proof?  Two days in a row now.
   :laugh:

Yes.  MSNBC and CNN are my nets now.  FOXNEWS is too much Trump, and, other than Brett Baier, is simply a constant Trump commercial.  At least I can get news on the other two.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2016, 06:46:59 pm »

That's understandable, @mlizzy   You should probably force yourself to attend one.  You may be pleasantly surprised.

I was thinking about attending the rally in Chicago, just to be part of history, etc., and to take pictures [I love documentary type pics], but I'm glad I changed my mind; it would have been a wasted trip!
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2016, 07:06:33 pm »

This IS the TEA PARTY, folks.    LOOK AT THEM!

THEY"RE YOU AND ME!

I'll admit they don't LOOK like deluded zombies but looks can be deceiving.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2016, 07:08:47 pm »
There is a picture of tRump hugging and kissing an American flag.  One of the creepiest things ever seen.

Get your fat, orange, sleazy mouth off my flag!!  Hey, Rivergirl.  It's me, Emjay.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2016, 07:11:15 pm »
Yes.  MSNBC and CNN are my nets now.  FOXNEWS is too much Trump, and, other than Brett Baier, is simply a constant Trump commercial.  At least I can get news on the other two.

Okay, I still haven't resorted to MSNBC ... yet.  But I now go to CNN instead of Fox.  If you'd told me a year ago that I would do that .....

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2016, 07:13:12 pm »
This one @Rivergirl ??

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2016, 07:26:01 pm »

Why?

« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2016, 07:31:30 pm »
Yes, optics! Just imagine how many he'd have to turn away if his next venue is a handball court! ^-^

TRUMP WORLD ‏@Trump_World 49m49 minutes ago
Beautiful 'LOVE FEST' Tampa, FL. THE MOVEMENT 'Taking Our Country Back!' #Trump #TrumpRally #Trump2016 #TrumpTrain

« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2016, 07:35:01 pm »
Second rally of the day ... Pittsburgh, PA-Atlantic Aviation .   Trump Force One just landed.   :laugh:

VOTE TRUMP 2016 ‏@USAforTrump2016 1m1 minute ago
IT IS PACKED IN HERE! See you in Pittsburgh real soon @realDonaldTrump #Trump2016 #TrumpTrain

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 07:36:11 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist