Author Topic: Koch brothers won't donate to Republican convention  (Read 313 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Koch brothers won't donate to Republican convention
« on: June 10, 2016, 08:14:44 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283080-david-koch-wont-donate-to-republican-convention

June 10, 2016, 03:49 pm
Koch brothers won't donate to Republican convention

By Jessie Hellmann

Billionaire industrialist and major GOP donor David Koch won't donate to the Republican National Convention in July, where Donald Trump will officially receive the party's nomination for president, Bloomberg reports.

Koch gave $1 million to support the party's 2012 convention but won't even attend this year's gathering, another signal from the GOP megadonor that he doesn't support Trump.

His brother Charles told USA Today this week Trump would have to change his stances on a number of issues to win his support and called his comments about a judge's Mexican heritage "unacceptable." Bloomberg reported that Charles Koch won't donate to the convention effort either.

"It's either racist or it's stereotyping," Charles Koch said of Trump's comments. "It's unacceptable, and it's taking the country in the wrong direction."

Asked if he thought Trump was fit for the presidency, he said: "I don't know the answer to that."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline BuckeyeTexan

Re: Koch brothers won't donate to Republican convention
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 10:56:20 pm »
I wish I had a crystal ball to show me how this all works out. Right now, all I have is Magic 8 Ball and it says:

Not a very helpful Magic 8 Ball.
There are those that break and bend. I'm the other kind. ~Steve Earle