Author Topic: Trump uses Obama's words to attack Clinton  (Read 314 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump uses Obama's words to attack Clinton
« on: June 10, 2016, 08:11:53 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283050-trump-uses-old-obama-ad-against-clinton

June 10, 2016, 01:17 pm
Trump uses Obama's words to attack Clinton

By Jesse Byrnes

Donald Trump is using Barack Obama's attack lines against Hillary Clinton.

A day after the president endorsed his 2008 rival, Trump released a new video that hits Clinton with a 2008 radio ad from Obama's campaign.

"Hillary Clinton will say anything to get elected," a narrator says in the 2008 audio. It also criticizes Clinton's support for the Iraq War, and the narrator saying that Clinton will "say anything and change nothing."

Trump added in his tweet that Obama was "100% correct" about Clinton in his 2008 ad, calling it a "great ad!"

The video Trump tweeted includes the majority of the original 60-second ad from Obama.

The GOP candidate regularly drudges up past comments from rivals to attack them.

Obama on Thursday hailed Clinton as perhaps the most qualified person to ever run for the White House.

"I know how hard this job can be. That's why I know Hillary will be so good at it. In fact, I don't think there's ever been someone so qualified to hold this office," Obama said.

Democrats have closed ranks around Clinton as their presumptive nominee, with a slew of top party figures throwing their support behind Clinton, including Vice President Biden and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.).

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Trump uses Obama's words to attack Clinton
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 08:14:51 pm »
That's a really nice ad because it reinforces all the pre-existing concerns about Hillary.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump uses Obama's words to attack Clinton
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 08:46:04 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34