Author Topic: Warren: I'm ready to be commander in chief  (Read 582 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warren: I'm ready to be commander in chief
« on: June 10, 2016, 12:52:10 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/elizabeth-warren-commander-in-chief-224165

Warren: I'm ready to be commander in chief

By Cristiano Lima

06/09/16 10:28 PM EDT

After endorsing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for president on MSNBC, Elizabeth Warren asserted that she felt confident in her ability to serve as commander in chief.

Appearing on "The Rachel Maddow Show," Warren was pointedly asked about the mounting speculation over whether Clinton would choose her as her running mate. Warren said she hadn't spoken with Clinton about the job.

Maddow went a step further, however, asking the Massachusetts senator if she felt she'd be capable of stepping in to fill in the role of commander in chief.

"If you were asked to be Secretary Clinton's running mate, do you believe you could do it? And by that I mean the most important job of being a vice president is to be ready to be president if, God forbid, something happened to the commander in chief. I know you don't want the job, but do you believe you would be capable of stepping into that job and doing that job if you were ever called to do it?" Maddow asked.

"Yes, I do," Warren confidently replied.

The statement comes on the heels of intense speculation over whether Clinton, by picking Warren — a darling of the progressive wing of the Democratic party — could help bring wayward Bernie Sanders supporters into the fold.

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Warren: I'm ready to be commander in chief
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 02:23:27 pm »
She's a disgusting fraud, with a smarmy, hideous personality. Many women I know cannot stand her.

Trump train lookin' better... lol.

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 02:25:51 pm »
Can a Squaw become a Chief?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 02:25:52 pm »
The two biggest leftist shrews in government meeting today. :3:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline RedHead

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 02:27:29 pm »
I doubt that she is anymore than Trump is or Clinton is.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 03:24:19 pm »
I called this ticket a long long time ago. I believe Warren to be one of the most threatening people to the GOP and certainly to the sovereignty of this country.  However, she doesn't carry a whole lot of baggage like Clinton, she certainly doesn't spew the vulgarity, insults and attacks like Trump and her party created a position in order to groom her for the future.  Trump will NOT win against her. Because she is so far to the left; she will capture Bernie's supporters.  She has knowledge of the function of government, some experience and somewhat knowledgeable of key issues. She represents groups of those Trump has attacked; primarily women.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2016, 03:27:17 pm »
I called this ticket a long long time ago. I believe Warren to be one of the most threatening people to the GOP and certainly to the sovereignty of this country.  However, she doesn't carry a whole lot of baggage like Clinton, she certainly doesn't spew the vulgarity, insults and attacks like Trump and her party created a position in order to groom her for the future.  Trump will NOT win against her. Because she is so far to the left; she will capture Bernie's supporters.  She has knowledge of the function of government, some experience and somewhat knowledgeable of key issues. She represents groups of those Trump has attacked; primarily women.

Women I know, here in MA, cannot stand her. Seriously. Her personality is smarmy and phoney. She's not the force to be reckoned with that liberals think she is. She personally repulses a lot of people.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2016, 03:33:24 pm »
Can you think of a progressive, especially one from academia, who's not an oily fraud?

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2016, 06:56:30 pm »
Women I know, here in MA, cannot stand her. Seriously. Her personality is smarmy and phoney. She's not the force to be reckoned with that liberals think she is. She personally repulses a lot of people.

She reminds me of Delores Umbridge from the Harry Potter books.
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline BuckeyeTexan

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2016, 07:01:49 pm »
 :silly:

She's delusional. What has she ever done? I think Hillary would be a disaster as POTUS, but she is eminently more experienced and prepared than Warren.
There are those that break and bend. I'm the other kind. ~Steve Earle