Author Topic: Women for Trump – his female fans speak out  (Read 404 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Women for Trump – his female fans speak out
« on: June 09, 2016, 05:44:31 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/women-for-donald-trump-224088

Women for Trump – his female fans speak out

‘I love Mr. Trump. I love him deeply.’

By Daniel Lippman and Ben Schreckinger

06/09/16 05:14 AM EDT

In March, days after Mitt Romney excoriated Donald Trump as a danger to the republic, his niece said she would support the Manhattan mogul if he became the nominee.

She’s not the only woman in her family aboard the Trump train.

Ronna Romney McDaniel, Michigan’s Republican Party chairwoman, said her mother (once married to Mitt’s brother), two aunts and other female relatives (all on her mother’s side) are also supporters, she says, because of his business background and focus on jobs and the economy. “In my family, it’s actually the women who are for Trump,” she said.

Over the years, Trump has publicly measured the worth of women by their physical appearance. Of GOP rival Carly Fiorina, he said: “Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that?” He humiliated a former Miss Universe contestant, sending a film crew to watch her work out and called her “Miss Piggy.” He suggested tough questioning by Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly was a symptom of menstruation. After a March meeting with The Washington Post editorial board, he remarked to a female editor, “I really hope I answered your question,” then paused and said, “Beautiful.” He was also accused of rape by his first wife during divorce proceedings (she later recanted).

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
Re: Women for Trump – his female fans speak out
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 07:08:34 pm »

"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman