Author Topic: Kasich: 'Absolutely' prepared to enter convention without endorsing Trump  (Read 296 times)

HAPPY2BME

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/09/kasich-absolutely-prepared-to-enter-convention-without-endorsing-trump.html

Published June 09, 2016 FoxNews.com

His state is hosting the Republican convention in just about 40 days, but Ohio Gov. John Kasich told Fox News he’s “absolutely” prepared to go to Cleveland without endorsing presumptive presidential nominee Donald Trump.

HAPPY2BME

John either knows something or knows nothing.

My money is on the latter.

Offline r9etb

Why should he be required to endorse Trump, anyway?  A mindless falling in line behind a manifestly awful candidate in the name of party unity is a significant moral failing.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

John (they call him Goober on Red State) knows almost nothing ... but he does know enough not to go down in the wake of the colossal disaster ... the SS Trump.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline r9etb

John (they call him Goober on Red State) knows almost nothing ... but he does know enough not to go down in the wake of the colossal disaster ... the SS Trump.

Actually, he's been a pretty effective Governor of Ohio, among quite a few other things, which speaks to him knowing quite a lot.

The fact that Red State calls him names, speaks mostly to the idiocy of Red State, and the deterioration of civil discourse generally, rather than saying anything about Kasich's actual abilities.

The real complaint seems to be that he's not exciting and doesn't shout and insult like all the other candidates.