Author Topic: BREAKING: Trey Gowdy Set To Unleash Hell On Democrats Regarding New Benghazi Information  (Read 2221 times)

HAPPY2BME

http://dcwhispers.com/breaking-trey-gowdy-set-unleash-hell-democrats-regarding-new-benghazi-information/

There is no need to read between the lines within a just-released and scathing memo from Congressman Trey Gowdy to fellow Congressman Elijah Cummings. In this memo, Congressman Gowdy accuses Cummings and his fellow Democrats of a continued effort to keep the truth of the Benghazi Massacre from the American people.

Then Gowdy concludes by informing Cummings that effort is about to end – in a big way.

It isn’t often so much seething rage is so openly conveyed under the guise of polite language. Whatever Gowdy has uncovered appears to be very significant, and has Cummings and others now running scared.

Some of Congressman Gowdy’s condemnations against Congressman Cummings included the following:

—————–

‘There is no statue of limitations on the truth.”

“Your two-year obstruction has been impeached.”

“This investigation has uncovered new information that will change how the public views what happened before, during, and after the attacks in Benghazi.”

“I full well understand why you now have changed your tune.”

And then this hint regarding Hillary Clinton:

“…So while her emails have never been the focus of our investigation, it was necessary to obtain the ones related to Libya, and this Committee is the first and only Benghazi investigation to do so.”

—————–

**Please access and read the entire Gowdy memo:  HERE
http://benghazi.house.gov/sites/republicans.benghazi.house.gov/files/documents/HSCB%20-%20Cummings%20-%202016.06.05.pdf

It appears for the first time in a long time, something significant is about to break regarding Benghazi…

HAPPY2BME

Until I see a pair of handcuffs being slapped on Hillary Clinton's slimy appendages, I am not holding my breath.

debrawiest

Until I see a pair of handcuffs being slapped on Hillary Clinton's slimy appendages, I am not holding my breath.

Exactly.  We've been down this road with Congressman Gowdy before.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

That Committee does not have, and never did have, the power to arrest Hillary for anything.  So everyone who was waiting for Gowdy to have her arrested never understood the process in the first place.

The only thing Gowdy's committee ever had was the power to prepare and issue a report that might damage Hillary or other involved people politically.  That's it.  And I'd suggest that if that is what the Committee intended to do, then it is much, much better than the report be issued this summer rather than at some point in 2014 or '15 where it would have lost all relevancy to this campaign as "old news".

Offline Gov Bean Counter

That Committee does not have, and never did have, the power to arrest Hillary for anything.  So everyone who was waiting for Gowdy to have her arrested never understood the process in the first place.

The only thing Gowdy's committee ever had was the power to prepare and issue a report that might damage Hillary or other involved people politically.  That's it.  And I'd suggest that if that is what the Committee intended to do, then it is much, much better than the report be issued this summer rather than at some point in 2014 or '15 where it would have lost all relevancy to this campaign as "old news".

Gowdy has repeatedly been out hustled by Judicial Watch which doesn't reflect well on Trey.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

HAPPY2BME

Gowdy has repeatedly been out hustled by Judicial Watch which doesn't reflect well on Trey.

=======================================

If it weren't for JW, this would have been swept under the gubmint rug long ago.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

=======================================

If it weren't for JW, this would have been swept under the gubmint rug long ago.

True.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline kidd

I highly recommend reading Gowdy's letter to Cummings.

Brutal.

Offline Norm Lenhart

That fraud isn't gonna do jack squat.

Offline RedHead

Based on his performance to date Trey Gowdy couldn't unleash hell on a basket of puppies.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Exactly.  We've been down this road with Congressman Gowdy before.

Gowdy, Cummings, all of them. The American Congress is full of actors and jugglers, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I have already read a hundred, at least, articles just like this one.

The only job of the American Congress since Obama kicked them out of his way, is to distract the American people with theater and stupid promises (which never come to fruition) while the D.C. cartel continues to empty the treasury and rape the country.

It would be better a thousand times over if they would stop putting out these fake threats every few days and actually DO SOMETHING. It doesn't have to be anything big or dramatic, if they would do ANYTHING, anything at all, it would increase their credibility much more than a hundred more of these 'memos' will. So far, Hillary and her staff, the IRS and others, they are all untouched, and I do not see that changing.

Write me another memo. Give me another leak from the FBI. But this time, I want you to really, really, really, cross your heart and double dog swear that something, anything, is about to happen.

The American government is full of actors, cowards, and fools, whose only single concern in life is their next paycheck and their next payoff. It is no more complicated than that.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Silver Pines

Political theatre. 

Oceander

That you will never see. 

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

JW isn't slapping cuffs on Hillary either, so by that standard, they're irrelevant as well.  Nor have they issued any report that has done anything to Hillary.  Further, JW has a broader (actually unlimited) mandate, and can basically file FOIA requests on anything they want.  That committee has a specific task relating to Benghazi, and so doesn't really have the latitude that JW does.

I'm withholding judgment on the Committee until they actually release that report.  Unlike seemingly just about everyone else, I have no problem at all with the "delay".  First, because I don't blame the Committee for the Administration's refusal to comply with valid subpoenas, and second, because releasing the report this summer is the best possible timing anyway.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Agreed!

My thought all along has been that we'd likely see one or more of Hillary's aides indicted, but the problem is that I don't see Lynch approving an indictment of Cheryl Mills under any circumstances, nor do I think Valerie Jarrett would tolerate it.  Too much "solidarity".

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
My thought all along has been that we'd likely see one or more of Hillary's aides indicted, but the problem is that I don't see Lynch approving an indictment of Cheryl Mills under any circumstances, nor do I think Valerie Jarrett would tolerate it.  Too much "solidarity".

IF we were still a Constitutional Republic none of that would matter but since we have now assumed banana republic status they all do!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
 :yawn2:

Hey Trey, when you have to shoot, shoot...don't talk.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline r9etb

The reason for that is that JW has better legal grounds for obtaining the data than does the House of Representatives.

Gowdy's committee has been hamstrung by having to wade around in unlitigated gray areas between the Congressional and Executive Branches; whereas JW can cruise along on the thoroughly litigated freeways of the Freedom of Information Act.

JW have been remarkably successful; and it's amazing how so many of their legal victories have bolstered Gowdy's investigation.  Almost as if the two groups had been working together.... 

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

The reason for that is that JW has better legal grounds for obtaining the data than does the House of Representatives.

Gowdy's committee has been hamstrung by having to wade around in unlitigated gray areas between the Congressional and Executive Branches; whereas JW can cruise along on the thoroughly litigated freeways of the Freedom of Information Act.

JW have been remarkably successful; and it's amazing how so many of their legal victories have bolstered Gowdy's investigation.  Almost as if the two groups had been working together....

Exactly.  People who don't understand the legalities involved are sometimes too quick to leap to conclusions when results don't match their expectations.