Author Topic: Everywhere Republicans turn, it’s all Trump  (Read 12282 times)

Offline WAC

Re: Everywhere Republicans turn, it’s all Trump
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2016, 04:36:02 am »
IRRELEVANT.  I don't care which vulgar, despotic shrill and angry power-mad dictator-wannabe, him or her gets the throne in November. ....I'm looking beyond what is inevitable for my own sake and those of my immediates.  I can care less which monarch and dictator you people choose to rule over you.  I'll have no hand in supporting either one of them with a vote.

I wouldn't let Trump supporters get your pants in a knot Ivar.....your arguments have been solid, understandable and good reads, plus we know the argument that 'not voting Trump is a vote for Hillary' carries no weight at all -  though it's used often only to lay guilt trips on people who oppose Trump.

Trump will be the cause of loosing to Hillary and ONLY him. ....he has a siege mentality fully visible to all which there can be no denying of. ....Further obvious is any rules or authority which are not co-operating with his mindset at the moment are his enemy, and his fake superiority is as well seen and understood for what it is by any who clearly sees 'he enjoys' embarrassing and intimidating others as one might in a fake wrestling arena.

Does seem to me that Trump still does not grasp the seriousness of the position of the Presidency...not even close.... Rather it's who's up next,  to beat up, in order to achieve  "A" WIN.......using the media as the eyes on the next round. Again like Prize fighters in a rink. 

Offline WAC

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2016, 04:41:16 am »
All Republicans are now saddled and chained to the Trump

Looks that way and I've given a lot of thought to that as many have. ...But even if only a narrow chance at best, there is still the convention and so it's not "official" he's the candidate until he is. There is nothing forcing Delegates to support him....and there's no way to tell how that will go until it's time.

HonestJohn

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2016, 04:43:40 am »
Donald Trump is the UNDISPUTED nominee @WAC.  It's time to get used to this and past time to drop your armchair psychology.

Now there's no getting around it .... you're only helping Hillary ---- and this needs to stop.

No.

What needs to be stopped is Trump.

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2016, 04:52:14 am »
Has this man ever completed a coherent statement in his entire life??  SHEESH!!

And what is with his "unfair" garbage??  Is he still 8 years old??  "Mommy, that's not FAIR!!"

God help us all if this man ever sees the door to the Oval Office!!
What we're seeing is a verbally and mentally abusive guy who knows he can bully his way out of actually having to answer anything with substance or be accountable for anything he says or any behavior he portrays.  He knows, as most verbal abusing bullies know, that when called on the carpet for something they've said or done wrong, they can get out of it, by pointing the finger elsewhere and getting verbally abusive at the one asking the questions.  They make themselves into the victim.

He takes the angst that he knows people already feel against the media and those who oppose him, and uses it against them, to demean and insult them, so he can profit and gain by saying "See, you can't trust them, they lie, they are being mean to me, see how bad they treat me?"  And instead of realizing that Trump isn't answering the questions or giving any substance, or that HE is the one who is the bully, people now look toward the media and his opponents, as the bad guys....and Trump is suddenly the victim and his opposition, becomes the abuser. 

It's what abusers/bullies do.

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2016, 04:56:02 am »
Donald Trump is the UNDISPUTED nominee @WAC.  It's time to get used to this and past time to drop your armchair psychology.

Now there's no getting around it .... you're only helping Hillary ---- and this needs to stop.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2016, 04:59:02 am »

Civics and math arent their best subjects. Neither is Logic.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2016, 05:08:24 am »
I wouldn't let Trump supporters get your pants in a knot Invar…..

Normal supporters and voters for Trump don't get under my skin.  It's the fanatics for Trump that earned the ire.  I won't tolerate a bully or a pack of bullies handing out threats, ultimatums and directives coupled with insults if we do not do as they demand.

You let a bully do what they do without pushback - they and their toadies take over and get more and more demanding and virulent.  It will never stop until someone stops them.

I'm that guy who won't put up with watching someone shove, intimidate or threaten another, subtle or not.  Nor will I be tolerate being shoved, intimidated or threatened.

And that is what the fanatics for Trump have done and are doing.

Does seem to me that Trump still does not grasp the seriousness of the position of the Presidency...not even close.... Rather it's who's up next,  to beat up, in order to achieve  "A" WIN.......using the media as the eyes on the next round. Again like Prize fighters in a rink.

That's a frightening thought to consider.  If he just gets high off the "process of winning" - that bodes very dangerous for us as a country should such a madman get into the White House.  He'd be bored in two days and seek to find another victim to pummel for the conquest to feel a "win".

Given all this food for thought I'm beginning to think Trump may actually be worse than Hillary in that office.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline unknown

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2016, 04:49:39 pm »
Elizabeth Warren recalls in her book “A Fighting Chance” a meeting with Larry Summers, director of the National Economic Council and a top economic adviser to President Obama. This is what transpired in 2009:

After dinner, “Larry leaned back in his chair and offered me some advice,” Ms. Warren writes. “I had a choice. I could be an insider or I could be an outsider. Outsiders can say whatever they want. But people on the inside don’t listen to them. Insiders, however, get lots of access and a chance to push their ideas. People — powerful people — listen to what they have to say. But insiders also understand one unbreakable rule: They don’t criticize other insiders."

This is what spawned the Tea Party. No Insiders! Bring in outsiders to break the rules.

Trump is not an insider to this whole political process and game. As an outsider he has destroyed the democrats and their enablers: RINOs, the GOPe, and the media. This is why Paul Ryan, McConnel, butch MeGyn, et al., do not like Trump. Trump will criticize and hit hard at all the insiders, and he will break all their rules.

Another person that is not an insider is Cruz. Look at how he went after Boehner and called him a liar. Boehner wanted to cave to the democrats on a number of issues and wanted all the GOP to fall in line, and Cruz said NO! Look at how Cruz is standing up to McCain this week on the women draft bill.

Trump and Cruz have no interest in being the insiders. They don't care about having "access." They don't care about rubbing elbows with the "powerful people." Trump and Cruz will perform according their ideals and then let the chips fall where they may. In Trumps case, he is already the powerful

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2016, 05:10:58 pm »
Choosing between Trump and Hillary is like Right Twix vs Left Twix, except they replaced both Twix with dog turds.

geronl

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2016, 05:12:10 pm »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2016, 05:18:26 pm »
Trump is not an insider to this whole political process and game.

That's not true at all.  Trump is only an 'outsider' in the context of the fact he has not held political office or Party office.

Trump's been playing the Lobbyist insiders political process and game for decades.  Even Trump's fanatical supporters will tell you that when Trump funded Democrats, their agenda and the Clintons he did so because "It made good business sense".

Trump's been in deep with the graft, bribe, protection money and payola side of the political process and game most of his career.

Trump is only seen as an 'outsider' because he is not an Ivy League stooge that was raised from the ranks of the Ruling Caste.

He was and is a supporter of the Ruling Caste and has been for years.

As an outsider he has destroyed the democrats and their enablers: RINOs, the GOPe, and the media.

Trump has destroyed NOTHING.  He is just a dazzling and loud shiny object that easily distracts a simple-minded media and people.  The Marxist agenda continues unabated.  Trump's dazzling only because he is not following the familiar script everyone has been conditioned to accept as the status quo.

Trump and Cruz have no interest in being the insiders. They don't care about having "access." They don't care about rubbing elbows with the "powerful people." Trump and Cruz will perform according their ideals and then let the chips fall where they may.

I beg to differ about Trump, because Trump often reminds everyone about all the powerful people he rubs elbows with.  Trump himself dumped lavish praise on his ability to work with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.  Trump gleefully funded and supported known-Communist Bill DeBlasio for mayor of NYC and sang his praises just 3 years ago.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2016, 05:28:39 pm »
Choosing between Trump and Hillary is like Right Twix vs Left Twix, except they replaced both Twix with dog turds.

Actually choosing between Trump and H. Clinton is like the choice given Socrates.  Either get beheaded or drink the poison from the hemlock plant.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2016, 05:40:00 pm »
Actually choosing between Trump and H. Clinton is like the choice given Socrates.  Either get beheaded or drink the poison from the hemlock plant.

Probably the better analogy.  The end result of either one is death.

And that is how we view Trump vs Hildabeast in November.

Death.

The only exception is one may be quicker than the other with less pain.

In which case The Mao Pantsuit might be the guillotine to Trump's hemlock.

Either way, still dead.

Oceander

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2016, 05:53:22 pm »

That's right. And either way you end up dead.  I'll avoid that choice. 

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2016, 05:55:09 pm »
Elizabeth Warren recalls in her book “A Fighting Chance” a meeting with Larry Summers, director of the National Economic Council and a top economic adviser to President Obama. This is what transpired in 2009:

This is what spawned the Tea Party. No Insiders! Bring in outsiders to break the rules.

Trump is not an insider to this whole political process and game. As an outsider he has destroyed the democrats and their enablers: RINOs, the GOPe, and the media. This is why Paul Ryan, McConnel, butch MeGyn, et al., do not like Trump. Trump will criticize and hit hard at all the insiders, and he will break all their rules.

Another person that is not an insider is Cruz. Look at how he went after Boehner and called him a liar. Boehner wanted to cave to the democrats on a number of issues and wanted all the GOP to fall in line, and Cruz said NO! Look at how Cruz is standing up to McCain this week on the women draft bill.

Trump and Cruz have no interest in being the insiders. They don't care about having "access." They don't care about rubbing elbows with the "powerful people." Trump and Cruz will perform according their ideals and then let the chips fall where they may. In Trumps case, he is already the powerful

stumpy has been an insider for decades, winding politicians around his pinky finger, manipulating processes, playing with mobsters, skirting the law, especially immigration law, ironically, pulling strings, using his influence and daddy's money to get what he wanted.  stumpy is loathsome lying liberal trash, not quote fit enough to eat with the pigs.  stumpy is a human cockroach.   

And those are stumpy's better qualities.
Former Republican.

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2016, 08:01:24 pm »

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2016, 08:03:49 pm »
Former Republican.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2016, 08:06:21 pm »
Gutfeld nailed it.

Certainly did.

Some choice............  **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2016, 11:09:09 pm »
Has this man ever completed a coherent statement in his entire life??  SHEESH!!
And what is with his "unfair" garbage??  Is he still 8 years old??  "Mommy, that's not FAIR!!"  God help us all if this man ever sees the door to the Oval Office!!

You DO have a way with words and I agree with you one million percent.
 :amen:   :0006: :broc: 13859 blij26 :da man: :#@$%:

Offline WAC

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2016, 11:16:36 pm »

LOLOLOL... yes I saw that in this formation as well.....Both are pretty funny!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2016, 11:24:51 pm »
You DO have a way with words and I agree with you one million percent.
 :amen:   :0006: :broc: 13859 blij26 :da man: :#@$%:

Thanks, Victoria.   :beer:

Trump's idiocy agitates me to verbosity.   ^-^

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Silver Pines

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2016, 11:26:34 pm »
His constant whining reminds me of a spoiled pre-adolescent child who hasn't received the love and discipline a child needs.

There's something really, REALLY wrong with this guy and we are in for big trouble if he gets anywhere near the WH.

Seriously.......... he IS nuts.

My husband voiced the same thoughts back when Trump gave that crazed speech in Iowa.  You know, the one where he wandered back and forth, out of range of the mic, maniacally hiking up his pants and ranting about Ben Carson in a hoarse voice.  He came off as totally crazy. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2016, 11:28:24 pm »
My husband voiced the same thoughts back when Trump gave that crazed speech in Iowa.  You know, the one where he wandered back and forth, out of range of the mic, maniacally hiking up his pants and ranting about Ben Carson in a hoarse voice.  He came off as totally crazy.

Your husband was quite right.  Only I don't think it's "coming off as totally crazy."  I think it is being totally crazy.