Author Topic: Scott Adams: Hillary Campaign Signaling It’s ‘Morally Justified to Assassinate’ Trump, ‘Likely To Trigger A Race War’  (Read 325 times)

Offline markomalley

It will be interesting to observe how the rabid Trumpists react to this:

From Breitbart:

(snip)

This past week we saw Clinton pair the idea of President Trump with nuclear disaster, racism, Hitler, the Holocaust, and whatever else makes you tremble in fear.

That is good persuasion if you can pull it off because fear is a strong motivator. It is also a sharp pivot from Clinton’s prior approach of talking about her mastery of policy details, her experience, and her gender. Trump took her so-called “woman card” and turned it into a liability. So Clinton wisely pivoted. Her new scare tactics are solid-gold persuasion. I wouldn’t be surprised if you see Clinton’s numbers versus Trump improve in June, at least temporarily, until Trump finds a counter-move.

The only downside I can see to the new approach is that it is likely to trigger a race war in the United States. And I would be a top-ten assassination target in that scenario because once you define Trump as Hitler, you also give citizens moral permission to kill him. And obviously it would be okay to kill anyone who actively supports a genocidal dictator, including anyone who wrote about his persuasion skills in positive terms. (I’m called an “apologist” on Twitter, or sometimes just Joseph Goebbels).

If Clinton successfully pairs Trump with Hitler in your mind – as she is doing – and loses anyway, about a quarter of the country will think it is morally justified to assassinate their own leader. I too would feel that way if an actual Hitler came to power in this country. I would join the resistance and try to take out the Hitler-like leader. You should do the same. No one wants an actual President Hitler.

(remainder snipped)

Adams' original article is here.

I wonder how long Trump apologists such as Michael Savage and Alex Jones will be able to whip up the Trump cultists to indicate that there is a definite plot to off Trump...probably from globalists like Cruz.

Offline sinkspur

Hillary said Trump is German.  Well, he is.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline markomalley

Yup, here we go already:

To: detective
Before anyone jumps on Scott Adams, read the entire article.
He is NOT jumping on the Hillary train. He is using SATIRE to make a serious point: Hillary Clinton is--literally--calling for the assassination of Donald Trump.

In the presence of English Barons, Henry II—who is now utterly vexed by Becket's actions—cries out:

Will no one rid me of this troublesome priest?

Believing the King meant for Becket to be murdered, four knights ride to Canterbury Cathedral and kill Becket on December 29, 1170.

Hillary is playing this same game when she says "something should be done about Donald Trump."

11 posted on 6/6/2016, 8:59:06 AM by Brookhaven (Hillary Clinton stood next to the coffin of an American soldier and lied to his parents' face)

On edit, and these:

To: detective
For Hillary to insinuate that having German ancestry makes you a potential Nazi is a terrible gaffe, given that maybe 50 million Americans have German ancestry. So I expect it to get no coverage in the media.
Given the Clintons' track record of Arkancides, if Hillary is losing to Trump in October, I wouldn't put it past her to try to have him assassinated if she thought it could be done with no suspicion falling on herself. Get someone from a group that Trump has offended and then have the assassin killed before he can reveal anything about who put him up to it.

Let's hope Trump's security detail doesn't get infiltrated.

23 posted on 6/6/2016, 9:18:06 AM by Verginius Rufus

To: MichaelCorleone
Yeah, Cruz did bring up the mafia. It was just before the primaries in CT and RI, among other states. CT and RI have the highest percentages of Italians in CT and RI.
hillary contending that German-Americans have Nazi tendencies? Brilliant. How many of those Midwest states that are in play have large German-American populations.

FWIW, one of the things I've never liked about Hillary is that she doesn't seem all that bright. She doesn't analytically connect decisions with possible outcomes.

24 posted on 6/6/2016, 9:23:02 AM by grania

It is going to be a long, hot summer.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 01:31:11 pm by markomalley »