Author Topic: Bill Clinton: Sanders supporters 'will be toast’  (Read 345 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Bill Clinton: Sanders supporters 'will be toast’
« on: June 06, 2016, 03:56:40 am »
Bill Clinton: Sanders supporters 'will be toast’

Former President Bill Clinton did not mince his words when Bernie Sanders supporters heckled him during a campaign event for Hillary Clinton.

“If I were them, I’d be screaming too because they know they will be toast by election day,” Clinton said, according to a Fox News reporter at the event.

#BillClinton to @BernieSanders hecklers: "If I were them I'd be screaming too bc they know they will be toast by election day."
    — Fin Gomez (@finnygo) June 5, 2016

WJC to noisy Sanders fans at today's LA event: "They can shout all they want... she has bent over backwards to be positive in this campaign"
    — Cassie Spodak (@CassieSpodak) June 5, 2016

More from WJC in LA: "I don’t want to pick a fight... I'd be screaming too cause... they're toast for election day. So have a good time"
    — Cassie Spodak (@CassieSpodak) June 5, 2016

Bill Clinton was in East Los Angeles on Sunday campaigning ahead of the California primary on Tuesday.

The former secretary of State is in a tight race there with the Vermont senator.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/282287-bill-clinton-to-sanders-supporters-they-will-be-toast
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Bill Clinton: Sanders supporters 'will be toast’
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 03:59:25 am »
So Hillary tries to achieve unity the same way Trump tries to achieve unity.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 04:08:44 am »
So Hillary tries to achieve unity the same way Trump tries to achieve unity.
'

Like I said earlier
 Best Election ever.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 04:28:50 am »
That's an, uh, interesting, way to look at it.