Author Topic: No, Trump can’t get a Mexican American judge recused just because Trump wants to ‘build a wall’ to exclude illegal immigrants By Eugene Volokh  (Read 6147 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Its bad enough the so called conservatives of #neverTrump are supporting the Democrats. Now they are also supporting the Reconquista movement.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
In what alternate reality is that true?
Ahhhh, that explains the pointy beard, the skimpy clothing my wife had on, and the assination attempt this morning. We have entered the bearded Spock universe. 
:smokin:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
He probably has more views in common with them than with Clarence Thomas.
I cant' wait till he becomes President so he can talk about Clarence Thomas his other black man.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour