Author Topic: ISIS burns 19 Yezidi girls to death in Mosul  (Read 3339 times)

rangerrebew

ISIS burns 19 Yezidi girls to death in Mosul
« on: June 05, 2016, 01:13:26 pm »
AhlulBayt News Agency - ABNA - Shia News
http://en.abna24.comhttp://en.abna24.com/service/middle-east-west-asia/archive/2016/06/04/758133/story.html

ISIS burns 19 Yezidi girls to death in Mosul

Extremist terrorists of the ISIS on Thursday executed 19 Yezidi girls by burning them to death, activists and eyewitnesses reported.

AhlulBayt News Agency - Extremist terrorists of the ISIS on Thursday executed 19 Yezidi girls by burning them to death, activists and eyewitnesses reported.

The victims, who had been taken by ISIS terrorists as sex slaves, were placed in iron cages in central Mosul and burned to death in front of hundreds of people.

“They were punished for refusing to have sex with ISIS militants,” local media activist Abdullah al-Malla said.

“The 19 girls were burned to death, while hundreds of people were watching. Nobody could do anything to save them from the brutal punishment,” an eyewitness said in Mosul.

In August 2014, ISIS radicals took over the Yezidi region of Shingle in northern Iraq, causing a mass displacement of nearly 400,000 people to Duhok and Erbil in Iraqi Kurdistan. Tens of thousands of Yezidis remained trapped in Mount Sinjar, suffering mass killings, kidnappings and rape cases, according to local and military sources. Also, more than 3000 Yezidi girls have been taken by the radical group as sex slaves.

Human Rights Watch called on ISIS to urgently release Yezidi women and girls abducted since 2014. “The longer they are held by ISIS, the more horrific life becomes for Yezidi women, bought and sold, brutally raped, their children torn from them,” said Skye Wheeler, women’s rights emergencies researcher at Human Rights Watch.

According to officials of the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), ISIS fighters in Iraq and Syria continue to hold about 1,800 abducted Yezidi women and girls.

The United Nations has cited allegations, based on Yezidi officials’ estimates, that as many as 3,500 people remained in ISIS captivity as of October 2015.

“Many of the abuses, including torture, sexual slavery, and arbitrary detention, would be war crimes if committed in the context of the armed conflict, or crimes against humanity if they were part of ISIS policy during a systematic or widespread attack on the civilian population,” the HRW said. “The abuses against Yezidi women and girls documented by Human Rights Watch, including the practice of abducting women and girls and forcibly converting them to Islam and/or forcibly marrying them to ISIS members, may be part of a genocide against Yezidis.”

rangerrebew

Re: ISIS burns 19 Yezidi girls to death in Mosul
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 01:14:43 pm »
In America, the news of the shooting of a gorilla is more important than this atrocity. :bs:

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 01:17:28 pm »
Western feminist are silent.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 01:38:51 pm »
Western feminist are silent.

You're right!  Where are Whoopi, Joy, Babba Wawa, and the CNN women talking heads?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 02:53:01 pm »
And this is an Iranian News Source again.  Just something to remember and one can come to their own conclusions.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 07:55:03 pm »
"Human Rights Watch called on ISIS..."

Yes, because ISIS obeys the demands of limp wristed liberals...smh.

How effective were the hashtags with boko haram when they abducted the hundreds of girls?  Right, not at all.

But you just keep on sending notes and twittering you morons.

ISIS/ISIL are subhuman vermin and don't deserve any quarter...they and their supporters deserve extinction.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 08:17:53 pm »
And this is an Iranian News Source again.  Just something to remember and one can come to their own conclusions.

Isis are brutal bastards. I have seen the beheading videos but the propaganda is heavy from Isis themselves and people who want to get rid of them.

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2016, 04:45:37 am »
Bastards.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2016, 06:16:44 pm »
"Human Rights Watch called on ISIS..."

Yes, because ISIS obeys the demands of limp wristed liberals...smh.

How effective were the hashtags with boko haram when they abducted the hundreds of girls?  Right, not at all.

But you just keep on sending notes and twittering you morons.

ISIS/ISIL are subhuman vermin and don't deserve any quarter...they and their supporters deserve extinction.
I'd like to hear the excuses of the anti death penalty for these slimy killers. Nobody can tell me they don't deserve to die painful deaths. Shooting or hanging would be too quick for this scum.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2016, 01:56:30 am »

Does these images offend you?
Do they challenge your sensibilities?

What if the two on their knees or the one lying prostrate were isis soldiers?
Would it then be ok?

Just wonderin' ...

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2016, 03:32:04 pm »

Would it then be ok?

Just wonderin' ...
they're not "soldiers", they're sadistic, 7th century subhuman vermin who contribute absolutely nothing to society other than death, pain and destruction, they deserve absolutely no quarter. 

Your use of the "Nazi" executing those two men is a false analogy, if it were the other way around, you might have had a point.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2016, 03:41:48 pm »

Would it then be ok?

Just wonderin' ...

What a strange thing to say.  Do you frequently come to the defense of groups like ISIS?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2016, 01:06:40 am »
SZonian wrote:
"Your use of the "Nazi" executing those two men is a false analogy, if it were the other way around, you might have had a point."

and driftdiver also wrote:
"What a strange thing to say.  Do you frequently come to the defense of groups like ISIS?"

Ahem.

Where in my post 10 above, did I "come to the defense of groups like isis"?

I chose the pic of the Nazi soldier "for effect". I could have just as easily chosen this one instead:

Neither of you have any idea what my answer to the question I posed is.
And because you're both relatively new here, neither do you have much of an idea as to what my viewpoint regarding islam is.

Care to chance a guess?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2016, 01:29:14 am »
SZonian wrote:
"Your use of the "Nazi" executing those two men is a false analogy, if it were the other way around, you might have had a point."

"What a strange thing to say.  Do you frequently come to the defense of groups like ISIS?"

Ahem.

I chose the pic of the Nazi soldier "for effect". I could have just as easily chosen this one instead:

And because you're both relatively new here, neither do you have much of an idea as to what my viewpoint regarding islam is.

Care to chance a guess?

Islam and the Nazis partnered in the 40s.   They are likely still working together.

You blame us for your failure to communicate.  It's not rockets science so clarify or not.  Either way I don't see a value in pursuing any further discussion with you.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2016, 02:05:30 pm »
SZonian wrote:

Ahem.

Care to chance a guess?
@driftdiver @Fishrrman

So either you assumed we would be able to interpret your cryptic assertions or you're attempting to toy with us...either way, poor form.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2016, 03:02:44 pm »
You're right!  Where are Whoopi, Joy, Babba Wawa, and the CNN women talking heads?
I seem to remember hearing something on the major networks about a war on women, but not in the context of burning young women alive.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2016, 07:19:43 pm »

Would it then be ok?

Just wonderin' ...

No,   that would be an outrage.   ISIS soldiers need to suffer before they die,  not quick and easy like a bullet to the back of the head. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2016, 01:47:01 am »
In America, the news of the shooting of a gorilla is more important than this atrocity. :bs:

God forgive us.  You speak the truth.   **nononono*