Author Topic: SOMALI REFUGEE ATTACKS PATRONS OF ISRAELI OWNED RESTAURANT IN OHIO…POLICE ARE PUZZLED  (Read 261 times)

rangerrebew

SOMALI REFUGEE ATTACKS PATRONS OF ISRAELI OWNED RESTAURANT IN OHIO…POLICE ARE PUZZLED

http://www.thepcgraveyard.com/2016/02/12/somali-refugee-attacks-patrons-of-israeli-owned-restaurant-in-ohiopolice-are-puzzled/

I’m not sure if he’s a widow or an orphan but a Somali refugee went nuts in an Israeli owned restaurant in Columbus, Ohio.  In keeping with the Obama narrative, Mohammad Barry isn’t a terrorist just because he’s Muslim.  Barry is not a terrorist just because he’s from Somalia.  Barry isn’t a terrorist just because he’s on the terror watch list.  No, Barry swung that machete at the customers because he doesn’t have a job……………or midnight basketball.  Police Sgt. Rich Weiner said that there seemed to be no motive for the attack.

Really?  Okay Inspector  Clouseau, let’s look at the evidence.  A Somali Muslim who is on the terror watch list, walks into a restaurant owned by an Israeli citizen and begins attacking people at random.  Now, what possible motive can there be for that?  Well, I’m stumped.  Witnesses say he walked into the restaurant and hit one man, then just started going down the row of tables hitting everyone he could.  Mmmmm.  Still no clue.

Eventually, Barry left the restaurant and the police followed him a short ways.  When he got out of the car, they tried to use the stun gun on him and failed.  At this point, Barry slid across the hood of the car, right at the officers who opened fire, killing him.

A Waitress said:

He looked straight at me but he went over to the booths and just started going down the booths. It all seemed to happen in slow motion.

A patron, Karan Bass added:

He came to each table and just started hitting them. There were tables and chairs overturned there was a man on the floor bleeding, there was blood on the floor… I fell like five times. My legs felt like jelly. I just thought he was going to come behind me and slash me up.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 12:04:50 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I can see it now.  Blacklivesmatter and Al Shaprtongue show up to protest "police brutality."  This is like a double scoop of ice cream for them, a black AND a refugee. 888sunglass
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 12:09:16 pm by rangerrebew »