Author Topic: Gingrich: Trump's attacks on judge 'unacceptable'  (Read 8402 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Gingrich: Trump's attacks on judge 'unacceptable'
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2016, 02:43:33 pm »
The Judge lists belonging in various Hispanic organizations.

If someone is calling themselves Hispanic, Chicano, Mexican-American, is it wrong for others to say that?

How do you know what the judge calls himself?  You Trumpkins are twisting yourselves into pretzels defending this racist.

Curiel is an AMERICAN!!! Get that through your head.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2016, 02:48:46 pm »
I am still trying to figure out if Trump got his law degree from Joe's law school or the now-defunct Trump Law University. Is he representing himself or does his hire the "best" attorneys? If so, where are they while he runs his mouth about this pending fraud case?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2016, 03:07:39 pm »
Trump is showing his true colors.  He feels he can change any outcome by making outlandish comments and insults and throwing money at the situation. He will do the same as president.  I agree 100% with Ryan and Gingrich; his attacks on a federal judge are unacceptable, uncalled for and clearly demonstrate Trump has no regard or respect for anyone that doesn't agree with him and feels he is above the law. He continues to demonstrate how dangerous he would be as POTUS.

#NeverTrump

And still Trump supporters won't even take what these Republicans have to say about Trumps upsetting behavior.  These are the same guys that we saw threads on by the Trump train touting how they have endorsed Trump.  Gingrich even being possible running mate.  But I guess you don't find any criticism they have of Trump god worthy to listen to.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2016, 03:11:19 pm »
Guess Gingrich found out he was not going to be the VP pick....
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2016, 03:17:30 pm »
Guess Gingrich found out he was not going to be the VP pick....

Your so simplistic Trump.  It truly wouldn't matter if Trump shot someone.  ****sheep****  You are right he won't be VP and you can bet that the endorsement is on shaky ground.  If Trump keeps it up he will be on his own.  But that is how Trump rolls right?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2016, 03:19:26 pm »
Your so simplistic Trump.  It truly wouldn't matter if Trump shot someone.  ****sheep****  You are right he won't be VP and you can bet that the endorsement is on shaky ground.  If Trump keeps it up he will be on his own.  But that is how Trump rolls right?
not suffering from TDS allows us to think like adults.

"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline libertybele

« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2016, 03:22:48 pm »

Agreed, however, Trump's main objective all along is to hand Hillary the election.  It looks like it's probably down to Christie, Corker or Palin.  Christie is chomping at the bit, but unfortunately Bridgegate is going to finally sink him.  My hunch is he will pick Corker or a DEM.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2016, 03:23:58 pm »
not suffering from TDS allows us to think like adults.

Your an adult?  I wondered if you weren't robo response.  Not human with a mind.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2016, 03:31:47 pm »
How do you know what the judge calls himself?  You Trumpkins are twisting yourselves into pretzels defending this racist.

Curiel is an AMERICAN!!! Get that through your head.

I guess that since Antonin Scalia's fsther was an Italian immigrant and his mother the daughter of immigrants, and that during his life participated in, and received many honors from a significant number of Italian-American organization, he wasn't an American either?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2016, 03:33:32 pm »
Agreed, however, Trump's main objective all along is to hand Hillary the election.  It looks like it's probably down to Christie, Corker or Palin.  Christie is chomping at the bit, but unfortunately Bridgegate is going to finally sink him.  My hunch is he will pick Corker or a DEM.

Like Hillary?

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2016, 03:44:19 pm »
I guess that since Antonin Scalia's fsther was an Italian immigrant and his mother the daughter of immigrants, and that during his life participated in, and received many honors from a significant number of Italian-American organization, he wasn't an American either?

And the Trump family immigrated from Germany

http://www.dw.com/en/donald-trumps-german-roots/a-19015570

Germans know fascism when they see it.

While Americans can joke about “Soup Nazis” and Hitler mustaches, Germans know firsthand what it means when a failed businessman moves from a fringe candidate to a leader who takes over your democracy and burns everything to hell.

I learned this, repeatedly, while I was in Germany for a weeklong lecture on the 2016 U.S. presidential election hosted by the State Department and German officials. As I hopped from one beautiful, Old World city to another, from Hamburg to Frankfurt to Munich to Berlin, every person I spoke to said that the rise of business mogul-turned-reality-TV star-turned-GOP front-runner Donald Trump reminded them of the early stages of Adolf Hitler’s rise to power.

“How is he so successful?” asked a student reporting for her school paper.

“Doesn’t America know how dangerous he is?” asked an irritated Gen X woman in Hamburg.

As an American—and an African American—I want to believe that this is an exaggeration, that Germany’s past has made its residents paranoid. Yet the longer I was there, the more convinced I became that they may be right. Why does Trump automatically dredge up images of Hitler to your average German? Because while the Nazis and World War II are ancient history to most Americans, those events are living history to Germans. Baby boomers grew up in a country rebuilding after the war. Generation X lived through the Berlin Wall being torn down. Millennials grew up at the end of the Cold War as East and West Germany reunified.

When your entire country is devastated because a megalomaniac riles up angry white guys, blames foreigners for everything and promises to “make your country great again,” it makes you a little nervous to see that act repeat itself, even if it is in another country.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/politics/2016/03/to_germans_there_s_something_familiar_about_donald_trump/

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2016, 03:45:00 pm »
A judge who is a member of the Hispanic KKK

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2016, 04:03:17 pm »

That's a lie spread by liars.

From RedState:

I want to say up front that I don’t really know much (anything) about Gonzalo Curiel, other than what I have read in the papers. He might be a good judge, he might be a terrible one. I’ve never practiced in front of him. I’ve been shown no evidence that he is a bad one, other than the fact that he rules against Donald Trump and his lawyers, which seems to be enough for Trump and his supporters, but it is not enough for me.

Based on a pretty good amount of evidence, Trump University was a fraud, Trump did lie about the extent of his participation in it, and the people he defrauded should have their day in court. I see no evidence that Curiel has done anything wrong whatsoever in this case, or improper.

Anyway, in addition to Trump’s overtly racist attack on Curiel, in which Trump explicitly said that Curiel cannot be trusted to rule fairly on any case involving Trump or any of his companies solely on the basis of his Mexican heritage, both Trump and certain lazy/dishonest conservative bloggers have attempted to affiliate Curiel with “La Raza.”

What they are attempting to do is associate Curiel with the National Council of La Raza, the radical left-wing and pro-illegal-immigration group that has gained significant notoriety in the news over the years as a group that is both anti-American and open to fomenting violent pro-immigration protests.

Curiel, however, has no affiliation with this group whatsoever. He is a member of La Raza Lawyers of California – aka the Latino Bar Association of California. They have absolutely no affiliation with National Council of La Raza. As far as I can tell, they appear to be a pretty garden variety special interest lawyers association. Every state has these chapters for Hispanic lawyers, black lawyers, women lawyers, Mormon lawyers, Christian lawyers, Jewish lawyers – you name it, there is a lawyer association for it in every state. They have meetings, everyone comes and eat lunch together, and they serve pretty much exclusively the function of networking, which is the lifeblood of legal business generation.

Maybe you find the existence of these groups distasteful and tacky, but that’s a separate point. The point is, no, Judge Curiel is not a member of or affiliated with the radical leftwing group that conservatives have come to know and hate, in spite of the surface level similarity of name.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2016, 04:07:02 pm »
That's a lie spread by liars.

From RedState:
Dont ever use Eric Ericson the paid prostitute to try to impeach me, he and his writings are known dishonest Trump attack pieces that have no credibility. 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2016, 04:11:02 pm »
When your entire country is devastated because a megalomaniac riles up angry white guys, blames foreigners for everything and promises to “make your country great again,” it makes you a little nervous to see that act repeat itself, even if it is in another country.

Boom!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2016, 04:12:15 pm »
Dont ever use Eric Ericson the paid prostitute to try to impeach me, he and his writings are known dishonest Trump attack pieces that have no credibility.

Why don't you address the substance of the article instead of simply attacking the source?

I'll answer my own question... because you're a Trump bought and paid for attack dog.

You lied when you made the claim that the Judge is associated with the National Council of La Raza.

He isn't.

You lied.

« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2016, 04:12:59 pm »
You are incapable of learning from your mistakes.  Are you Donald Trump?

Offline Idiot

« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2016, 04:13:51 pm »
The problem is the way he points it out.  Everything he says ends up getting lost in the name calling, which, by the way, is a commonly used left wing tactic.  Now the judge in this case becomes another one of Trump's 'victims' and gets public sympathy.

Bottom line is Trump can't keep his fat, juvenile mouth shut.
:amen:

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2016, 06:16:15 pm »
I will not stand before a Muslim Judge.

Your race card is rejected for overuse and being worthless.

So you would not recognize the legal authority of a duly appointed, confirmed, and sworn United States Federal Judge if that Judge were a Muslim?  What about the authority of a Muslim police officer, or military officer?

Are there other faiths or ethnicities which invalidate the authority of an office held by a member of those faiths or ethnicities?  Are all Americans exempt from that authority, or only Americans who don't share the faith or ethnicity of the office holder, or are you the only person exempt from that authority?

If you were a police officer or judge, would you have legitimate authority over Muslims, or Hispanics, or people of other faiths or ethnicities within your jurisdiction?
James 1:20

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2016, 06:22:10 pm »
Trump on CNN "Until I got involved in this most people didn’t know we were defending Japan and Germany."

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2016, 06:23:28 pm »
Does Trump know more about ISIS than the generals?

"They don't know much because we're not winning," he says on CBS.

Keep in mind that Trump promoted beauty pageants.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 06:24:10 pm by sinkspur »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2016, 06:26:17 pm »
Newt  praises how "fast he learns" regarding Trump. Similar to Corker this AM.

The condescension, patronization and infantilization of a 69 year old man is pretty breathtaking.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2016, 06:26:44 pm »

Erickson is no longer with Red State, huckleberry.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2016, 06:30:15 pm »
Why don't you address the substance of the article instead of simply attacking the source?

I'll answer my own question... because you're a Trump bought and paid for attack dog.

You lied when you made the claim that the Judge is associated with the National Council of La Raza.

He isn't.

You lied.
No I did not lie and proved it.
You lose, stop pounding the table.

« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2016, 06:40:54 pm »
The complaint by GOP candidates during the primaries was all they did was respond to Trumps asinine statements.  After the primaries all the GOP does is defend the ever escalating verbal vomit Trump ejaculates.  It's going to be a long summer.