Author Topic: Does Donald Trump think we’re all idiots?  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Does Donald Trump think we’re all idiots?
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2016, 02:37:19 am »
not-so-HonestJohn wrote:
"You are supporting and defending a candidate that has blatantly stated that the judge cannot be trusted because he's 'Mexican'.  Someone born here in the United States, lived here their entire life... is a Mexican.  You defend the logic that despite the place of birth and how a person is raised, that their nationality can and will never be 'American'.
The same goes for Trump's latest bit about Muslim-Americans..."

Frankly, I wouldn't trust most "Mexican" judges -- any more than I would put my trust in liberal ones.

And I would never, never, NEVER trust a muslim judge.
I wouldn't trust a muslim in any position at all.
Last year I had cancer and deliberately chose NOT to have surgery by a muslim doctor. (I later went elsewhere for the surgery -- I posted about that before you and the rest of the FR refugees showed up).

"...And that *IS* pure bigotry."

So be it.
If I'm a "bigot", too bad.
Say whatever you wish at me.
I simply don't care.

That is all...

Offline kartographer

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2016, 02:54:38 am »
From the Corpus Christi Caller-Times:

Well, yes, he does think they're all idiots. Yes, indeed.

Lonesome Rhodes
:
Rednecks, crackers, hillbillies, hausfraus, shut-ins, pea-pickers - everybody that's got to jump when somebody else blows the whistle. They don't know it yet, but they're all gonna be 'Fighters for Fuller'. They're mine! I own 'em! They think like I do. Only they're even more stupid than I am, so I gotta think for 'em.
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2016, 03:34:38 am »
To Trump and his supporters, one cannot be American unless one is white and christian.
I think only white is a prerequisite. Many people were ridiculed as "bible thumpers" by the Trump crowd. Some in their camp still hold that opinion.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2016, 03:38:19 am »
Has anyone mentioned the irony that stumpyism opposed Sen. Cruz for being born in Canada of an American mother, but call American-born Judge Curiel a Mexican for being born of Mexican immigrant parents?
Hadn't crossed my mind.
Good point.

Oceander

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2016, 03:39:39 am »
I think only white is a prerequisite. Many people were ridiculed as "bible thumpers" by the Trump crowd. Some in their camp still hold that opinion.

White is the only prerequisite.  I can't wait for the inevitable squabbles about how much "white" is white enough.

HonestJohn

« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2016, 03:44:27 am »

Well, he's been quite adamant that Muslims can never be American.  And I don't think he was referring to the Buddhists, Hinduist, Shintoists... either.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2016, 03:52:01 am »
White is the only prerequisite.  I can't wait for the inevitable squabbles about how much "white" is white enough.

Yeah, I can't wait, either.
If being born in Indiana makes you Mexican, I don't see this improving.
Add to it the fact that he had a conference call with his team, telling them to continue this and not back down, we're in for some real problems.
Throw in Huckabee calling on the spirit of Robspierre, and will the reports on our neighbors be far behind?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2016, 07:33:01 am »
Dig a little deeper and try to connect the dots @HonestJohn.  Trump has made stopping the flood of  illegal immigration on our Southern border--a priority, with Mexico in the crosshairs.  Trump has also made stopping the flood a US jobs to Mexico (and China) a priority.  Many Mexican-Americans strongly agree with Trump; some with equal strength do not.  Following the Judge's political ties, I think it's pretty safe to assume the Judge is in the second category.

Stopping the open admission of "refugees" from the Middle East until and unless we have the appropriate vetting process in place is common sense.  Unless it doesn't matter to you that this open policy puts the US and her citizens at risk.  If you don't believe me, just ask Germany.

If you believe America does not need or deserve strong borders, just say so--and defend your opinion.  But please, stop spewing Democrat "racist" talking points at me.

Thanks.

The big point you're missing is the fact he played the race card before anything else.  That is what the left does and that's what Trump is doing.

If he wants to argue bias because of political affiliations or previous rulings...then send the lawyers into court and do that.

But to pander and come out with the blatant falsehood that the Judge is "Mexican" (he's not...he's American) therefore based on that sole point alone he can't get a fair trial is complete bullshit.

All this other stuff you're bringing up and trying to dump on people that are critical of Trump for playing the race card is just plain stupid.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!