Author Topic: Trump steals photo of black family; tweets it out as if they are supporters  (Read 22106 times)

Offline Suppressed

Sorry but that has not been demonstrated. That's been alleged by TDS people only. When you get proof the original sender did not have authority to use it get back to us.

That's why I said "if".

So, you agree with me, if that is true, right?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

Odds are is a Stock photo of a family.

So you are accusing a news organization of running a stock photo when reporting on an event?

Wow.  Interesting theory.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Mechanicos

Going to remind the #4Hillary crowd of a Fact. Trump is in-your-face in what he does. Hes not sneaky like a Cuban Lawyer with sealed records blaming a PAC.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Oceander

Going to remind the #4Hillary crowd of a Fact. Trump is in-your-face in what he does. Hes not sneaky like a Cuban Lawyer with sealed records blaming a PAC.

Waaah.  You won't bow to my orange god.  waaah.

pathetic.

Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Mao, etc, etc, etc, are also in-your-face.  That does not weigh in favor of the baboon with the orange toupee.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 06:21:58 pm by Oceander »

Offline Mechanicos

So you are accusing a news organization of running a stock photo when reporting on an event?

Wow.  Interesting theory.

You got evidence the original sender (who was not Trump) did not have the right to use a picture of a black family for his graphic? I would like to see that.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Mechanicos

That's why I said "if".

So, you agree with me, if that is true, right?
No You have not earned that right yet.

Offline R4 TrumPence

Question here?

Where did that headline come from and where is the link?

The headline is totally false, which makes it a lie :nono:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump should be a bit more careful about what and who he re-tweets.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The majority of his problems on Twitter have been not with what he Tweets, but with what he re-Tweets.

He really should either stop or severely restrict re-Tweeting anything. He could easily get 'set-up' using them.

If he is going to take crap from everyone for his posts, which he always will, the blow-back should at least be for something HE said and that HE believes, instead of re-posting garbage from who knows where.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Mechanicos

Trump should be a bit more careful about what and who he re-tweets.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The majority of his problems on Twitter have been not with what he Tweets, but with what he re-Tweets.

He really should either stop or severely restrict re-Tweeting anything. He could easily get 'set-up' using them.

If he is going to take crap from everyone for his posts, which he always will, the blow-back should at least be for something HE said and that HE believes, instead of re-posting garbage from who knows where.
I have not seen anything wrong with the Retweet so far. Its from a supposedly  Black Fan and nobody has proven its a stolen photo of a black family. The only reason its an issue is the color of the skin of the family. Says more about the ones attacking Trump over it then its bad for Trump.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Question here?

Where did that headline come from and where is the link?

The headline is totally false, which makes it a lie :nono:

Good questions Repub - this sure seems to happen alot.    :pondering:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Trust but verify

I am still amused why this Don guy blocked TBR...he must know us to have done that

@mystery-ak

**nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Yea...damnit we are the only forum on the whole internet who have anti Trump people here.....sarcasm intended

Then why say, "...he must know us"? 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wingnut

Just a side note.....I read that the secret to Trump's orange skin hue is he sticks Cheetos in his boob folds twice a day.  It acts as a transdermal orangeness patch.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
After his disastrous "My African-American" yesterday, no doubt Trump and his toadies were desperate for something to counter it. 

Instead, they made it worse.

That one was just jaw-dropping bizarre,and he is so freaking clueless he doesn't even understand what he did wrong.

This guy is so stupid he thinks being about to find ONE black supporter in a crowd of hundreds or maybe even thousands is something to brag about.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anything from sink gets its own  :bsflag: from me until its proven by a reliable source as accurate. So far hes batting zero on his source material, Far left agitProp, Eric Erickson and crowd etc.

You drink Trump's bathwater,and expect us to believe you are unaware of a video clip shown on every tv network in the nation yesterday?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Two more endorsements for Trump today!!!

Not a chance! Both of those guys are going to be voting for Bubbette! in November.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

pathetic.

Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Mao, etc, etc, etc, are also in-your-face.  That does not weigh in favor of the baboon with the orange toupee.

Trump said he could shoot someone on a city street and he would not lose a single supporter.

That is true.

What is also true and we are watching being played out by the fanatics for Trump is that Trump could shoot a juvenile on a city street and that same mob will go to great lengths to excuse such a murder as justified.  I would expect them to state something like Trump was in fear of his life and was just exercising his 2nd Amendment right, and anyone who is outraged about the murder is obviously a Hillary supporter.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online mountaineer

Not a chance! Both of those guys are going to be voting for Bubbette! in November.
Especially in Chicago.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Mechanicos

Trump said he could shoot someone on a city street and he would not lose a single supporter.

That is true.

What is also true and we are watching being played out by the fanatics for Trump is that Trump could shoot a juvenile on a city street and that same mob will go to great lengths to excuse such a murder as justified.  I would expect them to state something like Trump was in fear of his life and was just exercising his 2nd Amendment right, and anyone who is outraged about the murder is obviously a Hillary supporter.

As a claimed man of God you have a obligation to not bare false witness.

The actual quote from Trump is

"They say I have the most loyal people - did you ever see that? - where I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters," Trump said, illustrating his point by pulling his fingers into a gun shape. "Okay? It's like incredible."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/01/23/donald-trump-i-could-shoot-somebody-and-still-have-support/?postshare=5431453580608767&tid=ss_tw-bottom

Stop attributing the quote to Trump. He was not the one who originated it.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
As a claimed man of God you have a obligation to not bare false witness.

The actual quote from Trump is

"They say I have the most loyal people - did you ever see that? - where I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters," Trump said, illustrating his point by pulling his fingers into a gun shape. "Okay? It's like incredible."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/01/23/donald-trump-i-could-shoot-somebody-and-still-have-support/?postshare=5431453580608767&tid=ss_tw-bottom

Stop attributing the quote to Trump. He was not the one who originated it.

Thanks for making my entire point there bub.

False witness????  Trump spoke those words pal.  He boasted about it.  He said it was "like incredible" He was BRAGGING about the fact he had such loyal supporters that he could "shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and not lose a single supporter".

False witness?

You're the guy spinning, lying, distorting and propagandizing for your political savior.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mechanicos

Thanks for making my entire point there bub.

False witness????  Trump spoke those words pal.  He boasted about it.  He said it was "like incredible" He was BRAGGING about the fact he had such loyal supporters that he could "shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and not lose a single supporter".

False witness?

You're the guy spinning, lying, distorting and propagandizing for your political savior.
No he quoted somebody else saying that about him. The incredible was how deranged the people the original quote were, That's why it was funny. You attributed the quote to him and said it was true.  Shame on you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
After his disastrous "My African-American" yesterday, no doubt Trump and his toadies were desperate for something to counter it. 

Instead, they made it worse.

Trump is a living breathing gaffe machine.  If there was a less corrupt dim opponent , he'd be pushing 30-35% in  head to head polls.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline musiclady

Is it even legal to "BARE" a false witness??   :smokin:

Our TBR genius strikes again....... not only is he bearing false witness with almost every word he writes, but he's also failing his spelling test.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

A point of order may be that the caption reads "American Families for Trump", maybe it doesn't mean this particular family. It would be more like deceptive advertising if the family indeed is not for Trump.

You're working very hard at making what is clearly wrong, right, Tom.

I'm sure Trump is proud of your efforts to defend his indefensible idiocy and deceit.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
No he quoted somebody else saying that about him. The incredible was how deranged the people the original quote were, That's why it was funny. You attributed the quote to him and said it was true.  Shame on you.

You have absolutely no shame do you?

Here's the whole clip - and you're gonna try and tell us that what we see and hear is not what he really said???  You're enough to make Josh Earnest blush in embarrassment.

TRUMP BRAGGED ABOUT HIS SUPPORTERS LOYALTY TO THE POINT HE COULD SHOOT AND KILL SOMEONE AND NOT LOSE A SINGLE SUPPORTER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTACH1eVIaA